PDA

View Full Version : Steve Menegon (badfastGTC) great seller!

fleckster
04-10-2006, 08:46 PM
I picked up a set of used Eibach springs from him for a great price. He hustled them out to me and even had to take them off the Struts that they were mounted on. Steve rocks and is worthy of his Forum name! He's a BAD (as in good) MAN and fast too! :D

168glhs1986
04-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Thanks Steve. Why hasn't a big time race team hired you as their head man? I'm just selfiously glad your part of our little community. Can't wait to install this fire breathing head.

BadFastGTC
05-24-2010, 12:47 PM
Mike,

I'm glad you like the head. I tried to call you to see what you thought, but the number didn't work. I hope that with continuing success on the new Hemi heads, that perhaps something will come of it. I had a head flowed and was very encouraged with the gains over stock. I didn't hit the numbers Indy says they were able to acheive, but I also had a stock head that flowed 12CFM more than their starting point. I need to play with valve angles a bit too. Another thing that was cool is my intake port is 13cc smaller!

Thanks Steve. Why hasn't a big time race team hired you as their head man? I'm just selfiously glad your part of our little community. Can't wait to install this fire breathing head.