PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Union Township? (Cincinnati)

Spoolin'Canuck
02-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Hey guys. Is there anyone near Union Township, Ohio? My In-Laws live there and it seems as though we are there about once a month from Ontario..

Do you guys have any meets around there? I would love to meet up with you guys one weekend while I am down with the family.

Thanks guys
Matt
www.OntarioShelbyDodge.com

jamesmonty
02-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Are you talking about butler or clermount county? I live in warren, almost un the middle. You just missed cartapalozza! There will also be the spring fling meet in a few months. Just start looking for when they pick the date, or talk to r/t. And don't forget sdac in cincy this year! Pm me when your here next and you can come work on my car. :)

Spoolin'Canuck
02-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Are you talking about butler or clermount county? I live in warren, almost un the middle. You just missed cartapalozza! There will also be the spring fling meet in a few months. Just start looking for when they pick the date, or talk to r/t. And don't forget sdac in cincy this year! Pm me when your here next and you can come work on my car. :)

Thanks for the response! I am talking about Clermont Co. They are just off Beechmont. I am not sure when we will be making the trek next, but I will try to hook up with you guys for atleast a beer.. Hopefully we can zip down for a meet!

I've already got plans for SDAC19. Last year was my first one, and I cannot wait for this year.

Thanks again
Matt