PDA

View Full Version : HELP! R/T Caught the no start issue!

dds78910
02-10-2009, 02:34 AM
Pulled engine and tranny out to change clutch and to fix leaks and get things cleaned. I sprayed everything off with pressure washer even engine bay. I did my best to stay away fom ecu. I put it back together today, and installed a aluminium flywheel and clutch from TU. It will crank but not start, there is no spark and I dont think the injectors are firing. There is only a half volt signal going to coil pack and the only codes I get are 12 53 55. Any ideas? I also redid engine timing a to th factory spec since I changed front main seal.

Chris W
02-10-2009, 03:03 AM
Pulled engine and tranny out to change clutch and to fix leaks and get things cleaned. I sprayed everything off with pressure washer even engine bay. I did my best to stay away fom ecu. I put it back together today, and installed a aluminium flywheel and clutch from TU. It will crank but not start, there is no spark and I dont think the injectors are firing. There is only a half volt signal going to coil pack and the only codes I get are 12 53 55. Any ideas? I also redid engine timing a to th factory spec since I changed front main seal.

Give us a call tomorrow. We hve a few ideas that may help you out.

Chris-TU

RJ138
02-10-2009, 01:14 PM
An aluminum flywheel? Is there a trigger ring on it still? Is the pressure plate for a T3 car? It sounds like the crank sensor is not reading the flywheel correctly or the crank sensor is dead.

turbovanman²
02-10-2009, 02:00 PM
An aluminum flywheel? Is there a trigger ring on it still? Is the pressure plate for a T3 car? It sounds like the crank sensor is not reading the flywheel correctly or the crank sensor is dead.

+2.

Although its been awhile but I believe the crank sensor is supposed to get a 5 volt reference voltage.

dds78910
02-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Flywheel has the notches for the crank sensor. I think if I read right it is suppose to have bat. voltage at the coil pack. Car ran fine 2 weeks ago. Could the engine cleaner messed with crank sensor?

turbovanman²
02-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Flywheel has the notches for the crank sensor. I think if I read right it is suppose to have bat. voltage at the coil pack. Car ran fine 2 weeks ago. Could the engine cleaner messed with crank sensor?

No, not unless its cracked.

Yes, you should get 12 volts to the coil and 5 volts to the cam/crank sensors.

1qk4dr
02-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Before I recieved my spirit back from the transmission repair shop they some how crack/broke the crank position sensor. They replaced it and all was fine.

Lotashelbys
02-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Its very easy to destroy the crank sensor when separating the motor and trans if you dont pull off the TB. I have done that a few times....

dds78910
02-11-2009, 01:37 AM
Is there a way to check the crank sensor while it is in the car? When I had the tranny out I scrubbed the inside of the tranny out by hand so I wipped off the sensor and saw it didnt have any cracks and looked like a small magnet so I assume it was ok (never really seen one before). I had a overhead crane holding up the tranny and I pushed it in by hand so I dont think I hit the sensor but you never know.

Any other ideas would be great, I want to rule everything out before I decide to pull the tranny.

turbovanman²
02-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Is there a way to check the crank sensor while it is in the car? When I had the tranny out I scrubbed the inside of the tranny out by hand so I wipped off the sensor and saw it didnt have any cracks and looked like a small magnet so I assume it was ok (never really seen one before). I had a overhead crane holding up the tranny and I pushed it in by hand so I dont think I hit the sensor but you never know.

Any other ideas would be great, I want to rule everything out before I decide to pull the tranny.

You might be able to test it with a multimeter, let me look it up tomorrow.

Tony Hanna
02-11-2009, 09:55 AM
The TIII CPS is a hall effect type sensor right? I'm not sure how a sensor that works off of changes in a magnetic field could function with a (non-magnetic) aluminum flywheel. I'm curious, does the flywheel have a steel insert or trigger ring like RJ138 mentioned?

Chris W
02-11-2009, 02:27 PM
The TIII CPS is a hall effect type sensor right? I'm not sure how a sensor that works off of changes in a magnetic field could function with a (non-magnetic) aluminum flywheel. I'm curious, does the flywheel have a steel insert or trigger ring like RJ138 mentioned?

There are a couple of ways sensors can be triggered. The aluminum flywheels we sell are coated with a metallic spray and then notched for the sensors.

Chris-TU

bansheenut420
02-11-2009, 03:37 PM
There are a couple of ways sensors can be triggered. The aluminum flywheels we sell are coated with a metallic spray and then notched for the sensors.

Chris-TU

For as finiky as the sensors are, I dont think that is a good idea.... A little tiny change, and the sensor will not work. A PP sitting to high, a little gunk holding the sensor back futher. Lots of things will make them not work. But, thats just my .02.
I would be willing to bet that the new flywheel is playing a part in this. If it does end up not being the flywheel, he damaged the sensor pulling the trans. But, I have had one that the case was cracked on, and it worked just fine.

dds78910
02-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Well if I need to buy a crank sensor, where can I get one from?

turbovanman²
02-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Well if I need to buy a crank sensor, where can I get one from?

Mopar.

Tony Hanna, search his name and crank, he spliced in a newer one off a 3.3/3.8 I believe, dirt cheap.

bansheenut420
02-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Cindy also has em last time I checked.

dds78910
02-12-2009, 06:30 AM
I have the wire diagram suplement book, I going to find out which wire is suppose to receive the signal and probe the wire with my multimeter and crank the car over and see if it shows something. Not quite sure what to expect, but if it shows something I'll take that as a good sign. If it doesnt do anything I pull the sensor out and do the same test and pass a piece of metal in front of the sensor. I'm assuming if the sensor is OK that it would show something on the multimeter.

Tony Hanna
02-12-2009, 04:20 PM

Chris-TU

That's neat! I hadn't thought of a ferrous coating when I was trying to figure out how an aluminum flywheel could work with the sensor.

Blue Iroc R/T
02-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Are you SURE that you installed a T-III Pressure Plate? A T-III PP is slightly smaller than the T-II and a T-II PP will prevent the Crank sensor for getting the signal.

dds78910
02-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Are you SURE that you installed a T-III Pressure Plate? A T-III PP is slightly smaller than the T-II and a T-II PP will prevent the Crank sensor for getting the signal.

I bought everything from TU and everything was for a TIII. The New PP is a Sacs, the same that came off the car.

Chris W
02-13-2009, 02:26 AM
For as finiky as the sensors are, I dont think that is a good idea.... A little tiny change, and the sensor will not work. A PP sitting to high, a little gunk holding the sensor back futher. Lots of things will make them not work. But, thats just my .02.

I checked with one of our aluminum flywheel manufacturers and metallic coating is their preferred method.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31230

If that's good enough for the pros then I would think it should work fine on our cars.

Chris-TU

iTurbo
02-13-2009, 07:06 AM
I bought one of these aluminum TIII flywheels from TU. I have not installed it yet but I have a hard time believing it will work now that I have it here in front of me. I asked Chris if these were tested before production and never got an answer. It also does not appear to have any kind of coating on it although it does have the notches for the crank sensor. The only ferrous part of it is the friction insert and starter ring.

Because of this I also purchased two lightweight cast iron TIII flywheels from TU for my two TIII projects. They are listed as "Not yet available" on the TU website, but I sent in an OEM TIII flywheel so the timing notches could be duplicated. I have not received them yet though.

Blue Iroc R/T
02-14-2009, 09:36 PM
I bought everything from TU and everything was for a TIII. The New PP is a Sacs, the same that came off the car.

Could have been an accidental mix up. Easy way to verify; Remove the crank Sensor, Then (also remove the spark plugs for easy rotation by hand) rotate the engine to position a notch in view thru the crank sensor hole. Using a long wire or pick, run the tool across the notch towards the PP. IF the Pressure Plate is even JUST SLIGHTLY above the bottom of the notch, it will NOT start.

dds78910
02-15-2009, 01:07 AM
Could have been an accidental mix up. Easy way to verify; Remove the crank Sensor, Then (also remove the spark plugs for easy rotation by hand) rotate the engine to position a notch in view thru the crank sensor hole. Using a long wire or pick, run the tool across the notch towards the PP. IF the Pressure Plate is even JUST SLIGHTLY above the bottom of the notch, it will NOT start.

I know it came up a little higher than the bottom of the notch, but my new pp was suppose to work with the TIII.

puppet
02-15-2009, 10:23 AM
Are you SURE that you installed a T-III Pressure Plate? A T-III PP is slightly smaller than the T-II and a T-II PP will prevent the Crank sensor for getting the signal.Ralph ... got both a T2 and T3 Sachs PP(s) here. Stock affairs (they're both 100% OEM). Same P/N's, size and shape. Went through this with Sachs a few years ago. "No T3 specific Sachs PP's ... exact same as T2". Doubt this is his issue.

dds78910
02-16-2009, 02:37 AM
It is the flywheel, found the signal wire to crank sensor a hooked it to the multimeter. I cranked the car over and got 5 volts with no change. then I pulled the sensor out and turned ignition on and had 5 volts, I waved a wrench in front of the senor and the voltage would drop every time the wrench would come near the senor. So either my flywheel doesn't have the coating or the coating isn't strong enough. So I started to pull the tranny tonight.

bansheenut420
02-16-2009, 04:00 AM
It is the flywheel, found the signal wire to crank sensor a hooked it to the multimeter. I cranked the car over and got 5 volts with no change. then I pulled the sensor out and turned ignition on and had 5 volts, I waved a wrench in front of the senor and the voltage would drop every time the wrench would come near the senor. So either my flywheel doesn't have the coating or the coating isn't strong enough. So I started to pull the tranny tonight.
Might I suggest a Fidanza lightweight steal. I have one in my car, it works. Lighter than stock. Lighter than a drilled stocker.

I checked with one of our aluminum flywheel manufacturers and metallic coating is their preferred method.

If that's good enough for the pros then I would think it should work fine on our cars.

Chris-TU
Guess not eh? Wasnt trying to bash. I am just a complete idiot when it comes to these cars. :o Just wanted to give my .02. What pros use our setup?
Just what did these pro's say about our setup? As I dont see anything in that thread you posted in relation to what we are talking about. That car doesnt even have a cps.

dds78910
02-16-2009, 04:07 AM
Might I suggest a Fidanza lightweight steal. I have one in my car, it works. Lighter than stock. Lighter than a drilled stocker.

Where did you get that at?

bansheenut420
02-16-2009, 04:09 AM
Where did you get that at?

Fwd performance. The stocker weighs 18lbs or so, this one weighs like 12-13 IIRC.

dds78910
02-16-2009, 04:13 AM
And its for the TIII?

bansheenut420
02-16-2009, 04:14 AM
Yup. notches and all. custom made for us. and its been running in my car for 10k+ miles.

Ondonti
02-16-2009, 04:24 AM
Ralph ... got both a T2 and T3 Sachs PP(s) here. Stock affairs (they're both 100% OEM). Same P/N's, size and shape. Went through this with Sachs a few years ago. "No T3 specific Sachs PP's ... exact same as T2". Doubt this is his issue.

I will mirror this statement.

They dont make a special cover these days. Waste of money. One size fits all boys.

Ondonti
02-16-2009, 04:32 AM

Chris-TU
I dont really understand this link.

I dont see anything here except a custom flywheel that has no timing marks?
How do Masi heads even read timing?

iTurbo
02-16-2009, 10:15 AM
That sucks Dustin, I was afraid this would happen. Looks like I'll be returning mine as well. I was also a little confused about the link to Alan's setup above. The Masi setup uses a distributor.

turbovanman²
02-16-2009, 03:18 PM
I know it came up a little higher than the bottom of the notch, but my new pp was suppose to work with the TIII.

You've confused me, Ralph stated that IF the PP comes up just passed the notch, it won't start. You have stated that you have this issue but you are blaming the flywheel? :confused:

Chris W
02-16-2009, 03:29 PM

Guess not eh? Wasnt trying to bash. I am just a complete idiot when it comes to these cars. :o Just wanted to give my .02. What pros use our setup?
Just what did these pro's say about our setup? As I dont see anything in that thread you posted in relation to what we are talking about. That car doesnt even have a cps.

The company that manufacturers our custom aluminum flywheels is the same company that Alan went to for his custom Maserati set up. They prefer using the metallic spray on method. Sorry, I should have been more clear in my previous post.

Chris-TU

bansheenut420
02-16-2009, 07:16 PM
The company that manufacturers our custom aluminum flywheels is the same company that Alan went to for his custom Maserati set up. They prefer using the metallic spray on method. Sorry, I should have been more clear in my previous post.

Chris-TU

Ok, but what does a maserati setup need a metallic coated flywheel for when it doesnt have flywheel pickups and can get away with running a regular old alum. flywheel? And how does that gaurantee that its going to work on the super sensitve cps sensors on the TIII? That link had nothing to do with TIII anything which is what the question is here. Did you even test these things on a TIII car? :confused: I mean its cool the company prefers using metallic spray, but that does the TIII guys no good if they dont work. I prefer using stuff thats tested, proven and works on a TIII car. :nod:

Chris W
02-16-2009, 09:19 PM
Ok, but what does a maserati setup need a metallic coated flywheel for when it doesnt have flywheel pickups and can get away with running a regular old alum. flywheel? And how does that gaurantee that its going to work on the super sensitve cps sensors on the TIII? That link had nothing to do with TIII anything which is what the question is here. Did you even test these things on a TIII car? :confused: I mean its cool the company prefers using metallic spray, but that does the TIII guys no good if they dont work. I prefer using stuff thats tested, proven and works on a TIII car. :nod:

Sorry, I am typing as S L O W as I can for you. This is our vendor's preferred method on all applications. He doesn't build them for Maserati's for TU. Alan had had a one off kit created for him at a VERY high price at this location. . They mostly do high end applications which was noted by Alan in his thread. Hope that clears things up for you.

Chris-TU

bansheenut420
02-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Sorry, I am typing as S L O W as I can for you. This is our vendor's preferred method on all applications. He doesn't build them for Maserati's for TU. It was a one off done for Alan. They mostly do high end applications which was noted by Alan in his thread. Hope that clears things up for you.

Chris-TU

Hey, thanks for typing slow as obviously I am the one who needs it here. But what does that have to do with the flywheel your vendor made, you obviously didnt test on a TIII car that doesnt work? Thanks for avoiding the questions. Like I said, cool they use it on other applications, but that dont mean crap for the guys who car wont run because of it. Again, thanks for typing slow. But how about helping with the problem you product caused instead of trying to name drop like thats going to help sold the no start issue. Yes, I am aware you didnt technically "name drop" but your trying to make it sound like becuase these guys build race car parts, they know somthing about a engine management sensor from the early 90's.
Hey thanks for typing slow again, but maybe next time you could try reading a little slower.

iTurbo
02-16-2009, 11:19 PM
I don't really want to get into this, but I will say that my TIII aluminum flywheel wasn't coated with anything. Maybe the shop that TU uses thought some kind of optical sensor was used, I dunno. When I ordered it, I was expecting some kind of steel trigger ring on the outer circumference. I believe there is a picture of what I'm talking about in the aforementioned thread about Alan's masi flywheel/clutch setup.

At any rate, the new lightened TIII flywheels from TU should be on the way soon (I hope?) so I should be set for my two projects. I think I'd prefer them over the aluminum for other reasons anyway. I mean kudos for trying something new, but it's unfortunate the Dustin had to go through a lot of work only to have to pull it all apart again.

2.216VTurbo
02-16-2009, 11:58 PM
Man what a confusing thread:confused2: I read it through carefully though and have deciphered what Chris is saying. He said, Masi's rule:D Simple huh?:amen:

turbovanman²
02-17-2009, 02:33 AM
Hey, thanks for typing slow as obviously I am the one who needs it here. But what does that have to do with the flywheel your vendor made, you obviously didnt test on a TIII car that doesnt work? Thanks for avoiding the questions. Like I said, cool they use it on other applications, but that dont mean crap for the guys who car wont run because of it. Again, thanks for typing slow. But how about helping with the problem you product caused instead of trying to name drop like thats going to help sold the no start issue. Yes, I am aware you didnt technically "name drop" but your trying to make it sound like becuase these guys build race car parts, they know somthing about a engine management sensor from the early 90's.
Hey thanks for typing slow again, but maybe next time you could try reading a little slower.

Again, why is the flywheel being blamed, he aleady said the pressure plate sits higher than the notches??????????

You don't think race shops know about 90's fuel injection, thats pretty insulting, especially looking at the clutch they built for Alan. Bet they'd love to hear you say that, :o

I don't really want to get into this, but I will say that my TIII aluminum flywheel wasn't coated with anything. Maybe the shop that TU uses thought some kind of optical sensor was used, I dunno. When I ordered it, I was expecting some kind of steel trigger ring on the outer circumference. I believe there is a picture of what I'm talking about in the aforementioned thread about Alan's masi flywheel/clutch setup.

At any rate, the new lightened TIII flywheels from TU should be on the way soon (I hope?) so I should be set for my two projects. I think I'd prefer them over the aluminum for other reasons anyway. I mean kudos for trying something new, but it's unfortunate the Dustin had to go through a lot of work only to have to pull it all apart again.

It is but right now, it looks like his clutch is the issue.

Chris W
02-17-2009, 02:34 AM

We did not test each and every one of the Aluminum TIII flywheels we purchased from our vendor and sent to our customers. We tested the first one which worked fine. If it turns out that our vendor screwed up and did not coat the rest of the flywheels as promised we already informed Dustin that we are going to send him another one (that will be tested) then credit him for the full price of the flywheel for his troubles.

Jeremy, please send yours back in also so we can test it. I will replace it and refund your shipping if it turns out to be bad also. I was told your lightened flywheels were going out today or tomorrow (Tuesday). Send me a PM to let me know if the clutches arrived safely yet.

Man what a confusing thread:confused2: I read it through carefully though and have deciphered what Chris is saying. He said, Masi's rule:D Simple huh?:amen:

DAMN Alan! You always have a way of reading my mind. That's probably how you found Vince in the first place. LOL!

Chris-TU

dds78910
02-17-2009, 04:55 AM
Once I got the flywheel out I saw the pressure plate didn't interfere with the notches, sorry Simon for the mix up. I thought it did, but it is the same diameter as the original. I had the stock flywheel resurfaced today, put it on with the new TU clutch and PP, go the car back together and the car fired up right away with the stock flywheel. I had to fix a few vacuum leaks and I took it out for a spin, that 6 puck grabs like a mofo! I wasn't use to it, I even killed it a couple times. Nice to have the car back.

The whole flywheel issue kind of sucked, but I don't blame Chris. I feel there was a mix up with vendor that made the flywheel, they are the ones who made it and responsible for making sure it was suppose to work. Chris has been working with me on the whole deal and he said he would make it right. I still won't hesitate to do business with Chris and TU. I'm just glad we got it figured out now before more people tried messing with, I can take one the team once and a while. :)

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 09:49 AM
Again, why is the flywheel being blamed, he aleady said the pressure plate sits higher than the notches??????????

You don't think race shops know about 90's fuel injection, thats pretty insulting, especially looking at the clutch they built for Alan. Bet they'd love to hear you say that, :o

It is but right now, it looks like his clutch is the issue.

Why am a I blaming it? Because its the problem. And, Where in that post did I say 90's fuel injection? I said a sensor. Unless these guys have worked with them before, they are not going to know how sensitve they are. No, whats insulting is a race shop "forgetting" to put a critical coating on it. Plus, you cant even get chris to answer questions on it. So, all I can say is I am glad I didnt get one. I will stick with the stuff thats TESTED ON TIII cars on not on some bench. Obviously someone didnt do there job at the place. I bet they would love to hear me say that.
Gotta remember, I am a dick. :thumb:

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 09:52 AM
We did not test each and every one of the Aluminum TIII flywheels we purchased from our vendor and sent to our customers. We tested the first one which worked fine. If it turns out that our vendor screwed up and did not coat the rest of the flywheels as promised we already informed Dustin that we are going to send him another one (that will be tested) then credit him for the full price of the flywheel for his troubles.

Jeremy, please send yours back in also so we can test it. I will replace it and refund your shipping if it turns out to be bad also. I was told your lightened flywheels were going out today or tomorrow (Tuesday). Send me a PM to let me know if the clutches arrived safely yet.

DAMN Alan! You always have a way of reading my mind. That's probably how you found Vince in the first place. LOL!

Chris-TU

And, its not like I expected to get any answers from you. Cant handle the questions that might be incriminating, so you ignore them. Makes sense. Maybe you should type MORE S L O W L Y.
And you mean of the 2 you have sold, both were bad? Because you didnt test any of them on a TIII car. But, I know we will never get the answer to that. But, I am not the one trying to sell something here. :o

Chris W
02-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Bansheenut, what is your point here?? The customer confirmed that it was the flywheel at fault. We contacted our supplier and they told us to send them back to check them out and repair them if necessary. We provided dds78910 with a free flywheel and he is satisfied with how we took care of the issue. Everyone is okay but you. Why must you stir the pot??? Is there not enough drama going on over on TurboDodge this week so you decided to start some here? :rolleyes:

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Bansheenut, what is your point here?? The customer confirmed that it was the flywheel at fault. We contacted our supplier and they told us to send them back to check them out and repair them if necessary. We provided dds78910 with a free flywheel and he is satisfied with how we took care of the issue. Everyone is okay but you. Why must you stir the pot??? Is there not enough drama going on over on TurboDodge this week so you decided to start some here? :rolleyes:

My point is you obviously didnt test them on a t3 car. Of the 2 you have probably sold both are bad. Thats my point. I like vendors who test stuff. Then your ignoring my ligit questions is also my point. And, sorry but we have tech over on the other place, but, thanks for the name drop. And, how did I start this? By being right? Sorry. I call em how I see em. Im sorry you decided to ignore my questions so I had to keep bugging you. Next time, instead of typing slow, read a little slower. Plus, I love the way you talk to me when I piss you off. :evil: I have never seen a vedor act quite like you do when your mad at a customer. Im quitting smoking this week, so you picked a bad week to ignore me. Any other questions I can answer for ya? If you would have answered mine. I wouldnt be in this thread anymore. :love:

turbovanman²
02-17-2009, 01:46 PM

Nice that you edited it, ;) That wasn't so nice before, good job, :D

Once I got the flywheel out I saw the pressure plate didn't interfere with the notches, sorry Simon for the mix up. I thought it did, but it is the same diameter as the original. I had the stock flywheel resurfaced today, put it on with the new TU clutch and PP, go the car back together and the car fired up right away with the stock flywheel. I had to fix a few vacuum leaks and I took it out for a spin, that 6 puck grabs like a mofo! I wasn't use to it, I even killed it a couple times. Nice to have the car back.

The whole flywheel issue kind of sucked, but I don't blame Chris. I feel there was a mix up with vendor that made the flywheel, they are the ones who made it and responsible for making sure it was suppose to work. Chris has been working with me on the whole deal and he said he would make it right. I still won't hesitate to do business with Chris and TU. I'm just glad we got it figured out now before more people tried messing with, I can take one the team once and a while. :)

Sorry man, that really sucks, at least you got it running, :thumb:

Why am a I blaming it? Because its the problem. And, Where in that post did I say 90's fuel injection? I said a sensor. Unless these guys have worked with them before, they are not going to know how sensitve they are. No, whats insulting is a race shop "forgetting" to put a critical coating on it. Plus, you cant even get chris to answer questions on it. So, all I can say is I am glad I didnt get one. I will stick with the stuff thats TESTED ON TIII cars on not on some bench. Obviously someone didnt do there job at the place. I bet they would love to hear me say that.
Gotta remember, I am a dick. :thumb:

Your right, it turned out to be a problem, sorry for Dustin but guess what, manufacterers make mistakes that are out of vendors controls, but you knew that right, and THAT never happens to anyone else, right? :o

Yep, read below, maybe that will job your memory. ;) I even highlighted it for you!!

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Nice that you edited it, ;) That wasn't so nice before, good job, :D

What did I edit? Please tell me. Tryinig to not be such a dick here. But, its hard for me. :nod:

Your right, it turned out to be a problem, sorry for Dustin but guess what, manufacterers make mistakes that are out of vendors controls, but you knew that right, and THAT never happens to anyone else, right? :o

Well, obviously it wasnt TESTED on a TIII car was it? That is my point.

turbovanman²
02-17-2009, 01:51 PM
What did I edit? Please tell me.

I didn't quote it before you edited it so I can't tell you but I know it wasn't so sugar coated.

It also says underneath your post, "edited by bs at 12:17 am" that would be last night.

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Yep, read below, maybe that will job your memory. ;) I even highlighted it for you!!
OH, I see what your talking about. But, no where in that post does it say fuel injection. Infact the cps doesnt even control injectors. :p

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 01:56 PM
I didn't quote it before you edited it so I can't tell you but I know it wasn't so sugar coated.

It also says underneath your post, "edited by bs at 12:17 am" that would be last night.

Actually I think that was a typo, or a punctuation correction or somthing. Im a dick, especially today. I dont sugar coat ----.

Chris W
02-17-2009, 02:05 PM
My point is you obviously didnt test them on a t3 car. Of the 2 you have probably sold both are bad. Thats my point. I like vendors who test stuff. Then your ignoring my ligit questions is also my point. And, sorry but we have tech over on the other place, but, thanks for the name drop. And, how did I start this? By being right? Sorry. I call em how I see em. Im sorry you decided to ignore my questions so I had to keep bugging you. Next time, instead of typing slow, read a little slower. Plus, I love the way you talk to me when I piss you off. :evil:

Chris-TU

If you would have answered mine. I wouldnt be in this thread anymore.

See my previous post above. I e v e n h i g h l i g h t e d i t f o r y o u. Y e t y o u s t i l l c o m e b a c k.
N o w l e a v e.
I have never seen a vedor act quite like you do when your mad at a customer.

I have no problem with dds78910. He is handling the situation as I would if I were the customer. You are not the customer and are only here to stir the pot and name drop other vendors. We all know your motives here.

Im quitting smoking this week, so you picked a bad week to ignore me. Any other questions I can answer for ya?
Yes, why don't you try giving up typing?? [/quote]

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 02:27 PM
See my previous post above. I e v e n h i g h l i g h t e d i t f o r y o u. Y e t y o u s t i l l c o m e b a c k.
N o w l e a v e.

Testing it on a computer is different than testing it on a car. Do you have one working on ANY TIII cars? I thought not. I am not going anywhere! Tell me whos car you tested it on... Tell me one person with a TIII that has a working one.....

I have no problem with dds78910. He is handling the situation as I would if I were the customer. You are not the customer and are only here to stir the pot and name drop other vendors. We all know your motives here.

You dont have a problem with him untill he questions your products. And, I didnt name drop till he asked where he could get one that WORKED for his car. I dont think you have ever tested these things on anything other than a computer. You dont have any TIII cars, and you didnt say I tested it on so and so's car. So we know it works. My motives here are obvioulsy not what you think.
And, I was not the only one questioning why you posted a thread about a distributor car, when talking about a TIII car.
And, its not like I never tried being your customer. But, after long waits, products that dont work (quick spool option) and a fuel rail you cant even tell me which fitting I need for without me sending a pic and not answering questions about a product. I get my stuff somewhere else. But, it wasnt for lack of trying.

Yes, why don't you try giving up typing??
Why, becuase that would make you happy. See, atleast I am questioning a product. Not being personally rude. lol

:love:

moparzrule
02-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Bansheenut, the only thing you accomplish by continuing to post is to piss off a vendor thats starting to get into the T3 market. You really want to screw yourself (OK since you don't buy from TU, I'll say screw other people) out of potential future products that TU has to offer? What if no one offered any products for T3 cars anymore? I'm sure you know the saying don't put all your eggs in one basket.
The manufacturer screwed up, not TU's fault. Things slip by sometimes, chris is a very busy man. I know for a fact that most of time if something slips by him it's because he's trying to get stuff boxed up to be able to ship it the same day he gets it before the post office closes. It's all to get the product to the customer the fastest, if his manufacturer screwed up it's not really his fault. Give it a rest, and go have a cigarette.

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 05:27 PM
Bansheenut, the only thing you accomplish by continuing to post is to piss off a vendor thats starting to get into the T3 market. You really want to screw yourself (OK since you don't buy from TU, I'll say screw other people) out of potential future products that TU has to offer? What if no one offered any products for T3 cars anymore? I'm sure you know the saying don't put all your eggs in one basket.
The manufacturer screwed up, not TU's fault. Things slip by sometimes, chris is a very busy man. I know for a fact that most of time if something slips by him it's because he's trying to get stuff boxed up to be able to ship it the same day he gets it before the post office closes. It's all to get the product to the customer the fastest, if his manufacturer screwed up it's not really his fault. Give it a rest, and go have a cigarette.

Im not saying its his fault. I am saying the flywheels were never tested on a TIII car. And obviously, thats the case. And, hes pretty much already told me he wont sell to me anymore, so I guess the damage is done. What if no one offered products for them? I would sell the car. No fun having a stock car, but thats not my concern. I have a vendor that tests there stuff on actual cars, and doenst get upset when thats questioned. I never once said it was his fault, but I dont think its right to not test it on a car.
You go have a cigarette and give it a rest... Unless you can answer weather or not it was tested on a TIII car, whats your purpose here?

Chris W
02-17-2009, 06:20 PM
As I already stated the prototype was installed and tested on a 16-Valve TIII vehicle prior to the production run. We did not test the prouction pieces because we believed they would be manufactured the same way.

Chris-TU

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 06:25 PM
A 16v car or a TIII car. Big difference. Whos car was it? I just dont think they were tested. Nothing to do with you "screwing" somthing up. I just dont think they were tested on a TIII car. Who got the one that worked?

Chris W
02-17-2009, 06:29 PM
A 16v car or a TIII car. Big difference. Whos car was it? I just dont think they were tested. Nothing to do with you "screwing" somthing up. I just dont think they were tested on a TIII car. Who got the one that worked?

I will check with the customer to first see if he wants his name brought into this.

Chris-TU

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Bansheenut, the only thing you accomplish by continuing to post is to piss off a vendor thats starting to get into the T3 market. You really want to screw yourself (OK since you don't buy from TU, I'll say screw other people) out of potential future products that TU has to offer?
He already stated he wont sell to me. And its not my loss if thats the case. See, the thing is someone always wants my money, be it Jackson, Cindy, Wallace or others that we have doing some custom parts for us. I will be able to get what I need, its his loss he doesnt want my money. So, I guess I am ok with that if he is. I have the money, and can get it made. If its not by him well then it will be by someone else. Him not accepting my money is not my loss.

I will check with the customer to first see if he wants his name brought into this.

Chris-TU

see, now that I can understand. but I dont see why the customer would have a problem with it. I know I like to be a test mule, and proud of it when I do.

turbovanman²
02-17-2009, 08:06 PM
He already stated he wont sell to me. And its not my loss if thats the case. See, the thing is someone always wants my money, be it Jackson, Cindy, Wallace or others that we have doing some custom parts for us. I will be able to get what I need, its his loss he doesnt want my money. So, I guess I am ok with that if he is. I have the money, and can get it made. If its not by him well then it will be by someone else. Him not accepting my money is not my loss.

I can't imagine why he wouldn't sell to you, :confused:

Things slow at TD today? You guys don't have him over there to bug so you come over here?

With the bashing vendors get, I am honestly suprised they don't tell us to f*ck off and close up shop. :mad:

mcsvt
02-17-2009, 09:12 PM
If Chris says it was tested, it was tested.

BadAssPerformance
02-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Sounds like the issue is resolved :clap: Lets all hug and make up before we get into a bansheenut420-moparzrule argu-a-thon, ok? :grouphug:

turbovanman²
02-17-2009, 09:24 PM
Sounds like the issue is resolved :clap: Lets all hug and make up before we get into a bansheenut420-moparzrule argu-a-thon, ok? :grouphug:

Holy shiit, I spit out my coffee, :o :thumb:

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 09:28 PM
I can't imagine why he wouldn't sell to you, :confused:

Things slow at TD today? You guys don't have him over there to bug so you come over here?

With the bashing vendors get, I am honestly suprised they don't tell us to f*ck off and close up shop. :mad:

Again, not my loss if he doesnt want my money...

No, things are just great over there. :thumb: Not here to talk about over there.

I guess asking if things are tested on an actual car are bashing. Sorry.

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 09:29 PM

Issue will be solved once I find out who's car it was tested on. I dont know why this is such a big deal to tell me. I dont know why people are getting so pissed if it was truly tested.

BadAssPerformance
02-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Why does that matter? From what I read, you're not going to buy one from TU so why do you even care? :confused2:

turbovanman²
02-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Guaranteed if we pulled this shiit over at TD, we'd be having a vacation as god forbid we bad mouth Wallace the God or Cindy the TIII mother, :o :confused:

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 11:12 PM
Guaranteed if we pulled this shiit over at TD, we'd be having a vacation as god forbid we bad mouth Wallace the God or Cindy the TIII mother, :o :confused:

lmfao you dont think I have ever had a problem with them and posted about it? lol Ask Cindys husband. lol And, Had a little mess up with a part I bought from wallace. He overnighted it to me. :nod: his cost. Dont act like I am singling him out. And, as long as it wasnt a bunch of insults and stuff. The thread wouldnt go anywhere. But, Like I said, no here to talk about overthere. This would have been answered, done and over with.

And how the hell is wanting to know what TIII car it was tested on bad mouthing? What is the big deal? I dont think that is a hard, bashing, or badmouthing question. :confused:

bansheenut420
02-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Why does that matter? From what I read, you're not going to buy one from TU so why do you even care? :confused2:

Even if I wanted to, I doubt I could get one. But again, not my loss. I do it because point blank, I dont think a metallic coating is going to work in this case. Its a great idea, and I give him total props for being innovative. If there was a legit test car, I would love to hear about it and be proven wrong. What is so wrong with that? You dont think I questioned about other test cars when buying my cams and stuff?

Ondonti
02-18-2009, 12:07 AM
Simon, you made fun of him and claimed it was "obviously the plate" when it was actually the flywheel and he was correct.
Then you didnt apologize but started making fun of him about something else even though you were the one who made a mistake.
he asked a question and it was answered 2 pages later so.....
Its not like he made your same failure to read mistake.
He might be improperly assuming something about metalic coatings not working but there are no functional "known" TIII cars to prove they do. Arguing either way doesn't exactly prove anything with that kind of evidence. But since nothing secret was done, it doesnt make sense to not know whose car the product was tested on. Its not a custom part made for one person. Thats usually where that excuse holds water. Usually those cases mean someone spent their own money getting a part made so the shop might not have full rights to the product/info.

The only evidence we have is that the flywheels sold don't work, probably because they were not coated. It does seem funny that the shop didn't coat them. Why in the world would you machine the flywheel notches and not coat it? Possibly a thick headed grunt worker. There are plenty of those in the world.

The only covers made these days are tIII compatible anyways.

That and no ciggies today for someone. Not to be confused with male menopause.

Ondonti
02-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Masi ftw btw!

Less made

and somehow less problems!

2.216VTurbo
02-18-2009, 01:10 AM
Masi ftw btw!

Less made

and somehow less problems!

I like what you are saying Brent but honestly, I cringe at the thought of you in 'our' camp:o

turbovanman²
02-18-2009, 01:32 AM
Simon, you made fun of him and claimed it was "obviously the plate" when it was actually the flywheel and he was correct.
Then you didnt apologize but started making fun of him about something else even though you were the one who made a mistake.
he asked a question and it was answered 2 pages later so.....
Its not like he made your same failure to read mistake.
He might be improperly assuming something about metalic coatings not working but there are no functional "known" TIII cars to prove they do. Arguing either way doesn't exactly prove anything with that kind of evidence. But since nothing secret was done, it doesnt make sense to not know whose car the product was tested on. Its not a custom part made for one person. Thats usually where that excuse holds water. Usually those cases mean someone spent their own money getting a part made so the shop might not have full rights to the product/info.

The only evidence we have is that the flywheels sold don't work, probably because they were not coated. It does seem funny that the shop didn't coat them. Why in the world would you machine the flywheel notches and not coat it? Possibly a thick headed grunt worker. There are plenty of those in the world.

The only covers made these days are tIII compatible anyways.

That and no ciggies today for someone. Not to be confused with male menopause.

Me thinks you can't read, I know he's your buddy but get your head out of his azz.
Here we go again, I guess I should go back and quote everything but I won't.

The poster claimed the pressure plate was too big, sorry you missed that part, he realized when he took it apart HE made a mistake.

Cory has told us he is a dick, sorry you missed that part.

Sorry Cory can't read and bash's the vendor they chased out of TD land and sorry this shiit over there would get a vacation. Is that better?

Stop assuming it wasn't tested and quit assuming it doesn't work. If he said it was tested, I believe him, just like I would any vendor.

lmfao you dont think I have ever had a problem with them and posted about it? lol Ask Cindys husband. lol And, Had a little mess up with a part I bought from wallace. He overnighted it to me. his cost. Dont act like I am singling him out. And, as long as it wasnt a bunch of insults and stuff. The thread wouldnt go anywhere. But, Like I said, no here to talk about overthere. This would have been answered, done and over with.

And how the hell is wanting to know what TIII car it was tested on bad mouthing? What is the big deal? I dont think that is a hard, bashing, or badmouthing question.

Never said you did, but you sure like to jump on Chris's posts over here but never anyone else's, why is that? maybe you kicked them out so you have to come over here to stir the pot?

As for bashing him, go back and read what you wrote, wow, you and Brent should take reading 101 or maybe stop posting until you know what you write. :o

bansheenut420
02-18-2009, 01:53 AM
Me thinks you can't read, I know he's your buddy but get your head out of his azz.

The poster claimed the pressure plate was too big, sorry you missed that part, he realized when he took it apart HE made a mistake.

Sorry Cory can't read and bash's the vendor they chased out of TD land and sorry this shiit over there would get a vacation. Is that better?

Stop assuming it wasn't tested and quit assuming it doesn't work. If he said it was tested, I believe him, just like I would any vendor.

Never said you did, but you sure like to jump on Chris's posts over here but never anyone else's, why is that? maybe you kicked them out so you have to come over here to stir the pot?
Boy, for a site you think so little of, you give it alot of credit and keep bringing it up when it has nothing to do with this thread. Of course I have to come over here to ask him questions, he is not a vendor anywhere else! Not my fault. If you say or think I had anything to do with that, you give ME far to much credit. And, how do you know about what goes on over there anyway? Your not there.

As far as the stop assuming it doesnt work.... SHOW ME ONE THAT DOES!!!! Why dont you get thats all I am asking for? Man I guess your reading is ok, but do you get what I am asking for? Why is that so hard to answer? I called it was the flywheel from the first page. Dont care what the original poster said. If its a dodge pressure plate, chances are its going to work becuase, there is no more t3 covers made anymore, or didnt you read that? Quit trying to turn this into me bashing anyone. The only one gettting bashed is me, lol, you guys are turning this into something personal by taking ---- about one of my friends, and its got nothing to do with that. It either shows your hiding something OR just have blind faith.

Stir the pot, I was right about the original posters problem! LMFAO Way to call it man!

dds78910
02-18-2009, 04:10 AM
Holy crap if I new there was going to this much drama I would have never started this thread. All I wanted was some help fixing my car. You guys sound way more mad than I ever was, and I lost 2 days off with my wife and kids in this whole mess by tracking down the problem and having to pull the tranny and swapping parts and putting it all back together. We are all here for the same reason, our interest and passion for these cars. Let's just move past it.

Ondonti
02-18-2009, 05:15 AM

As for bashing him, go back and read what you wrote, wow, you and Brent should take reading 101 or maybe stop posting until you know what you write. :o

They don't make pressure plate covers these days that interfere with the notches!

Its as simple as that.

You went on to blame a part that you don't know anything about.
I knew what I was talking about, I was right, you were wrong, what more is there to say?

Go ahead and quote posts buddy. You went off assuming there was a problem based on a "maybe." You told bansheenut he was wrong and wasting time on the subject of the flywheel when you were wrong and the flywheel was the problem.

If you feel you were correct about something, share! Time obviously was not being wasted blaming the flywheel.
Thats what this thread is about, not about people attacking or defending a vendor.

Ondonti
02-18-2009, 05:16 AM
I like what you are saying Brent but honestly, I cringe at the thought of you in 'our' camp:o

Dont worry. 3 is a crowd.

bansheenut420
02-18-2009, 10:49 AM
Holy crap if I new there was going to this much drama I would have never started this thread. All I wanted was some help fixing my car. You guys sound way more mad than I ever was, and I lost 2 days off with my wife and kids in this whole mess by tracking down the problem and having to pull the tranny and swapping parts and putting it all back together. We are all here for the same reason, our interest and passion for these cars. Let's just move past it.
But, wouldnt it upset you to know you wasted all that time on a flywheel that was never tested on a car?

I bought one of these aluminum TIII flywheels from TU. I have not installed it yet but I have a hard time believing it will work now that I have it here in front of me. I asked Chris if these were tested before production and never got an answer.

Why is it so hard to tell what car this product was tested on. Even he wanted to know and never got an answer. I dont think its to much to expect an answer on this.

turbovanman²
02-18-2009, 02:44 PM
Boy, for a site you think so little of, you give it alot of credit and keep bringing it up when it has nothing to do with this thread. Of course I have to come over here to ask him questions, he is not a vendor anywhere else! Not my fault. If you say or think I had anything to do with that, you give ME far to much credit. And, how do you know about what goes on over there anyway? Your not there.

As far as the stop assuming it doesnt work.... SHOW ME ONE THAT DOES!!!! Why dont you get thats all I am asking for? Man I guess your reading is ok, but do you get what I am asking for? Why is that so hard to answer? I called it was the flywheel from the first page. Dont care what the original poster said. If its a dodge pressure plate, chances are its going to work becuase, there is no more t3 covers made anymore, or didnt you read that? Quit trying to turn this into me bashing anyone. The only one gettting bashed is me, lol, you guys are turning this into something personal by taking ---- about one of my friends, and its got nothing to do with that. It either shows your hiding something OR just have blind faith.

Stir the pot, I was right about the original posters problem! LMFAO Way to call it man!

Wow, again, bashing a vendor that has no control over how the part is made. So when you make a part, you install and test every part that goes thru your shop, that's what I thought.

They don't make pressure plate covers these days that interfere with the notches!

Its as simple as that.

You went on to blame a part that you don't know anything about.
I knew what I was talking about, I was right, you were wrong, what more is there to say?

Go ahead and quote posts buddy. You went off assuming there was a problem based on a "maybe." You told bansheenut he was wrong and wasting time on the subject of the flywheel when you were wrong and the flywheel was the problem.

If you feel you were correct about something, share! Time obviously was not being wasted blaming the flywheel.
Thats what this thread is about, not about people attacking or defending a vendor.

Are you sure about some presssure plates not being too big, might want to check your facts there buddy.

Er, yes, there is vendor bashing going on.

But, wouldnt it upset you to know you wasted all that time on a flywheel that was never tested on a car?

Where you there when it got tested? if not, how's the crystal ball working out?

Why don't you go back to your hole, you don't even buy from TU so why are you even here????????

bansheenut420
02-18-2009, 02:55 PM
Ralph ... got both a T2 and T3 Sachs PP(s) here. Stock affairs (they're both 100% OEM). Same P/N's, size and shape. Went through this with Sachs a few years ago. "No T3 specific Sachs PP's ... exact same as T2". Doubt this is his issue.
Guess you missed this post....
Maybe you need to check your facts.

Wow, again, bashing a vendor that has no control over how the part is made. So when you make a part, you install and test every part that goes thru your shop, that's what I thought.

Are you sure about some presssure plates not being too big, might want to check your facts there buddy.

Er, yes, there is vendor bashing going on.

Where you there when it got tested? if not, how's the crystal ball working out?

Why don't you go back to your hole, you don't even buy from TU so why are you even here????????

Why am I here? It started as me helping with a problem a fellow TIII person had. Ended up as now I dont think these flywheels were tested on a car. Maybe a computer or something, maybe not at all. I guess me questioning a vendor is bashing. Sorry. Your right, I wasnt there when it was tested, obviously NO ONE WAS. All it will take is for Chris to prove me wrong on the fact that they were TESTED on a TIII car. That so hard?
And, I get that the vendor may not have "coated" these. Why can you not get I dont care if they are coated or not, I dont think they will work. Which is why I want to know what TIII car it was tested on.
Since you seem to be bringing up the same ---- over and over. Why are you so worried to let Chris answer for himself who car it was tested on. Did you not see I am not the only one wondering this? Someone that BOUGHT one is wonderig the same thing and couldnt get an answer!!!???

bansheenut420
02-18-2009, 03:02 PM

For one, I am here because its pissing you off. Someone is hiding something, or this wouldnt be a big deal. I always ask vendors for proof of somthing. Sorry, If you take that as bashing. I couldnt buy from TU if I wanted to. But, like I said, thats not my loss. I will get my part made, someone always wants my money.

RJ138
02-18-2009, 03:42 PM
The pressure plate issue used to be a big thing 4+ years ago. I remember a lot of discussions on Turbododge.com and seeing quite a few threads from people with the wrong pressure plate. I guess it isn't an issue anymore, good to know I guess.

I am curious what the coating looks like on the flywheel, I would think it would be easy to see. I don't see why it wouldn't work if it was coated. Bummer about having to take everything apart again, if you get another one test it with a magnet before you install it.

turbovanman²
02-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Guess you missed this post....
Maybe you need to check your facts.

Why am I here? It started as me helping with a problem a fellow TIII person had. Ended up as now I dont think these flywheels were tested on a car. Maybe a computer or something, maybe not at all. I guess me questioning a vendor is bashing. Sorry. Your right, I wasnt there when it was tested, obviously NO ONE WAS. All it will take is for Chris to prove me wrong on the fact that they were TESTED on a TIII car. That so hard?
And, I get that the vendor may not have "coated" these. Why can you not get I dont care if they are coated or not, I dont think they will work. Which is why I want to know what TIII car it was tested on.
Since you seem to be bringing up the same ---- over and over. Why are you so worried to let Chris answer for himself who car it was tested on. Did you not see I am not the only one wondering this? Someone that BOUGHT one is wonderig the same thing and couldnt get an answer!!!???

Your bringing the same shiit up, it was tested, do we need to keep repeating that?

Again, you will never buy from TU so why do you care????? Your only here to bash and you know it, quit sugar coating it. The situation has been explained but yet you keep digging????? :confused:

I am not worried about Chris, just tired of vendors getting bashed, to which I've said numerous times, to which you still don't understand.

For one, I am here because its pissing you off. Someone is hiding something, or this wouldnt be a big deal. I always ask vendors for proof of somthing. Sorry, If you take that as bashing. I couldnt buy from TU if I wanted to. But, like I said, thats not my loss. I will get my part made, someone always wants my money.

Its not pissing me off, it makes me sad to see vendors bashed from people like you, who's only purpose is to run him down. I truly feel sorry for you, :(

RJ138
02-18-2009, 03:47 PM
At least now you have a spare crank sensor.:D

bansheenut420
02-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Your bringing the same shiit up, it was tested, do we need to keep repeating that?

Again, you will never buy from TU so why do you care????? Your only here to bash and you know it, quit sugar coating it. The situation has been explained but yet you keep digging????? :confused:

I am not worried about Chris, just tired of vendors getting bashed, to which I've said numerous times, to which you still don't understand.

Its not pissing me off, it makes me sad to see vendors bashed from people like you, who's only purpose is to run him down. I truly feel sorry for you, :(

I dont see why its a big deal to tell me what car it was tested on. I think our cps sensors are too sensitve to work with a coating. Look what happens when you have a pp that sticks up just slightly.... The sensor doesnt work. Thats my point. I do not think the coating will work for our applications. Nothing to do with TU or anything. I just dont think our sensors are compatable. Why is it so hard for him to tell me whos TIII car it was tested on? I quiz ALL the people I get my parts from, I am sorry you dont do the same.
And, like stated before. I cant buy from them, he has already said that. Even if I wanted to. Plus, I have an uneasy feeling buying stuff that I cant find out how it was tested. My purpose is not to run him down. If he would have said, it was tested on so and so's car, they will verify and here are some pics or something. We would be done here. Why are you helping him hide things? Why is it such a big deal to let us know how it was tested?
YOU are making a far bigger deal out of this than it needs to be. Chris needs to post who and how it was tested, and I will eat crow! Dont you want to see me eat crow? PROVE me wrong. What part of I quiz ALL my vendors dont you understand? You think I am just picking on him? If cindy or wallace had a part like this, it would be the same. I would be all over wanting to know about it. But, This would have been answered if I was dealing with them. Stop trying to make it look like I am asking for too much to see some proof it works. I trust NO ONE. Why cant you just let him answer for himself?

bansheenut420
02-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Your only here to bash and you know it, quit sugar coating it. The situation has been explained but yet you keep digging????? :confused:

IF asking for proof of a product being tested in a correct way is bashing, I dont know what to say. Why is he so unwilling to tell us? Bashing is not asking for facts. Where you got that is beyond me. Bashing would be telling lies. Yes, it was tested, but was it tested on a TIII car? Were YOU there when it was tested? Thought not.

Chris W
02-18-2009, 04:39 PM
I dont see why its a big deal to tell me what car it was tested on. I think our cps sensors are too sensitve to work with a coating. Look what happens when you have a pp that sticks up just slightly.... The sensor doesnt work. Thats my point. I do not think the coating will work for our applications. Nothing to do with TU or anything. I just dont think our sensors are compatable. Why is it so hard for him to tell me whos TIII car it was tested on? I quiz ALL the people I get my parts from, I am sorry you dont do the same.
And, like stated before. I cant buy from them, he has already said that. Even if I wanted to. Plus, I have an uneasy feeling buying stuff that I cant find out how it was tested. My purpose is not to run him down. If he would have said, it was tested on so and so's car, they will verify and here are some pics or something. We would be done here. Why are you helping him hide things? Why is it such a big deal to let us know how it was tested?
YOU are making a far bigger deal out of this than it needs to be. Chris needs to post who and how it was tested, and I will eat crow! Dont you want to see me eat crow? PROVE me wrong. What part of I quiz ALL my vendors dont you understand? You think I am just picking on him? If cindy or wallace had a part like this, it would be the same. I would be all over wanting to know about it. But, This would have been answered if I was dealing with them. Stop trying to make it look like I am asking for too much to see some proof it works. I trust NO ONE. Why cant you just let him answer for himself?

I located both (that's right TWO) customers that purchased the first run we did. I am waiting on their response and will follow up once they agree to serve Bansheenut (aka rusty clamp thread) his dinner.

Chris-TU

BTW- There are pressure plates still being manufactured and sold that do NOT work on TIII applications. Maybe we should get two plates ready for you both. :nod:

Chris-TU

bansheenut420
02-18-2009, 04:50 PM
I located both (that's right TWO) customers that purchased the first run we did. I am waiting on their response and will follow up once they agree to serve Bansheenut (aka rusty clamp thread) his dinner.

Chris-TU

BTW- There are pressure plates still being manufactured and sold that do NOT work on TIII applications. Maybe we should get two plates ready for you both. :nod:

Chris-TU

See, wont that be nice when you get to all prove me wrong? :amen: I know you are all looking forward to it. I dont know why these people would care that their names were used. And located him? Shouldt you KNOW which car it was tested on?
And, lets not bring back up the fact you sold me a crappy "quick spooling" turbo with crappy, rusted clamps. That spooled SLOWER than my big --- Holset HX40pro. We can let that one die. Why you brought that up, I have NO idea. lol That doesnt make ME look bad. lol

And, no need to get me a pressure plate. I have one that works just fine thanks. :nod:

Chris W
02-18-2009, 05:19 PM
See, wont that be nice when you get to all prove me wrong? :amen: I know you are all looking forward to it. I dont know why these people would care that their names were used. And located him? Shouldt you KNOW which car it was tested on?
And, lets not bring back up the fact you sold me a crappy "quick spooling" turbo with crappy, rusted clamps. That spooled SLOWER than my big --- Holset HX40pro. We can let that one die. Why you brought that up, I have NO idea. lol That doesnt make ME look bad. lol

And, no need to get me a pressure plate. I have one that works just fine thanks. :nod:

Your objectives here are as clear as they were in the rusty clamp thread. You are trying to discredit TU, not disprove that a spray exists that will trigger the sensors. If I am correct about the spray then you will drop this, correct??

This same technology is used in the aerospace industry to also trigger sensors. For specific applications it is used in the early Porsche RSR 962 and 935 as well as the GT3R Clutch covers. It is also used by my vendor on several custom applications. The spray can be made up of 80% tungsten and 20% iron. The flywheel is typically rotated at a slow speed while a fixed sprayer applies the coating. It's doesn't have to be very thick in order to trip the sensor. Why don't you do a little research online. That might help you build up an appetite.:p

I will still follow through once my customers return my email/phone calls.

Chris-TU
BTW- So I guess you were lying in your ad then?? Making you look bad is getting too easy because you are doing it all yourself.

:lol:

Cory Hedin
bansheenut420@yahoo.com
Salt Lake City Utah

I have a recently rebuilt (aprox 15,000 miles) by TU s70 turbo with the quick spool option, and the wheel clip option. It also has a very nicely ported swingvalve housing that will come with it. Wastegate acctuator included. No in/out shaft play, and a tiny amount of side to side. Ran excellent on my car when I took it off.

450.00 incl. shipping to lower 48.
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/attachments/parts-sale/26053d1209077309-s70-turbo-sale-s70-sale-pics-004.jpg

bansheenut420
02-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Your objectives here are as clear as they were in the rusty clamp thread. You are trying to discredit TU, not disprove that a spray exists that will trigger the sensors. If I am correct about the spray then you will drop this, correct??

This same technology is used in the aerospace industry to also trigger sensors. For specific applications it is used in the early Porsche RSR 962 and 935 as well as the GT3R Clutch covers. It is also used by my vendor on several custom applications. The spray is can be made up of 80% tungsten and 20% iron. The flywheel is typically rotated at a slow speed while a fixed sprayer applies the coating. It's doesn't have to be very thick in order to trip the sensor. Why don't you do a little research online. That might help you build up an appetite.:p

I will still follow through once my customers return my email/phone calls.

Chris-TU
BTW- So I guess you were lying in your ad then?? Making you look bad is getting too easy because you are doing it all yourself.

Yes, lol as stated. I will drop this once you prove to me that these work on our cars. Can you not read where I said its got nothing to do with you guys, and all to do with the fact our cps sensor are super sensitive? I know that the spray exists, I dont think it will work with the tIII crank pos. sensor. Why is that so hard for you to read? I have been saying it since the beginning of me posting in this thread? lol Whats not to get?
I will drop it when you prove to me the flywheels were tested on a TIII car, not that just the spray works.

And whats the point of posting my for sale thread? lol I had to explain to the guy that it was a tad laggy for what it was. So, I dont understand why you would even bring that up.

And, for 2. I wasnt the one who started the rusty clamp thread. So, my motives couldnt be the same. You need to get your fact strait. It was started by my friend who was supprised by the crappy clamps that were left on my rebuilt turbo. But, that still doesnt make up for the difference that my 71lb/min turbo spools faster than my more or less stock one you sold me with a "quick spool option" Or do I need to link that thread again?

And no I wasnt lying in the for sale thread. It did run fine. Once it spooled, and that was explained to the person who bought it. :D So, why you have brought any of this up, I have no idea.
I am hungary and waiting for my dinner.... Why its taking so long I have no idea. You should have the phone number for a someone that was a test car. lol

Chris W
02-18-2009, 05:36 PM
Yes, lol as stated. I will drop this once you prove to me that these work on our cars. Can you not read where I said its got nothing to do with you guys, and all to do with the fact our cps sensor are super sensitive? I know that the spray exists, I dont think it will work with the tIII crank pos. sensor. Why is that so hard for you to read? I have been saying it since the beginning of me posting in this thread? lol Whats not to get?
I will drop it when you prove to me the flywheels were tested on a TIII car, not that just the spray works.

And whats the point of posting my for sale thread? lol I had to explain to the guy that it was a tad laggy for what it was. So, I dont understand why you would even bring that up.

And, for 2. I wasnt the one who started the rusty clamp thread. So, my motives couldnt be the same. You need to get your fact strait. It was started by my friend who was supprised by the crappy clamps that were left on my rebuilt turbo. But, that still doesnt make up for the difference that my 71lb/min turbo spools faster than my more or less stock one you sold me with a "quick spool option" Or do I need to link that thread again?

And no I wasnt lying in the for sale thread. It did run fine. Once it spooled, and that was explained to the person who bought it. :D So, why you have brought any of this up, I have no idea.
I am hungary and waiting for my dinner.... Why its taking so long I have no idea. You should have the phone number for a someone that was a test car. lol

So what you are saying is TIII cars are more hi tech then a Posche GT3R??

Things may be slow where you are but I don't have time for this anymore. I will respond once I have my customers approval.

Chris-TU

bansheenut420
02-18-2009, 05:52 PM
So what you are saying is TIII cars are more hi tech then a Posche GT3R??

Chris-TU
Uh, I dont know where you saw that. lol But, no quite the opposite. I think our sensors are to low tech and will be to sensitive. But, thats why I am waiting for dinner. :nod:

Things may be slow where you are but I don't have time for this anymore. I will respond once I have my customers approval.

Chris-TU
lol Actually, I am swamped. Working 12 hour days this week. Even gave up my day off on monday. :D Its called a blackberry. but, thanks for the concern.
What do you need your customers approval for? Its your product. They were just testing it for you. Or maybe call them? You have to have the number. Let me guess, these customers are not on the forum? lol I dont get why you need to get approval to say yeah, it was so and so that tested it on his TIII car for us.

BadAssPerformance
02-18-2009, 06:03 PM
Even if I wanted to, I doubt I could get one. But again, not my loss. I do it because point blank, I dont think a metallic coating is going to work in this case. Its a great idea, and I give him total props for being innovative. If there was a legit test car, I would love to hear about it and be proven wrong. What is so wrong with that? You dont think I questioned about other test cars when buying my cams and stuff?

Wow, I see the thread yesterday and come back to find another huge argument... bansheenut420, please dont further argue just to argue in this thread, in fact, please dont post again until TU answers your question from several pages of arguing ago. Yes, this is a warning. Thank you.

Lotashelbys
02-18-2009, 10:00 PM
I think I remember an aluminum flywheel at TU that was made for a TIII car that had a thin steel outer ring with the notches cut in it.

Is this correct Chris? Its been a few years and my memory is horrible.

Chris W
02-21-2009, 08:19 PM
I think I remember an aluminum flywheel at TU that was made for a TIII car that had a thin steel outer ring with the notches cut in it.

Is this correct Chris? Its been a few years and my memory is horrible.

Hi Jackson,

Actually, the first prototypes were manufactured a year after your last visit here. So, unless you dropped in to our shop one night (Mission Impossible style to avoid the infrared beams) it was probably something else you saw.

Chris-TU

Chris W
02-21-2009, 08:38 PM
Well, it's been a while since the first run of these flywheels sold. I spent several nights searching through thousands of orders and finally found the three customers who purchased them. So far two of the three customers have responded. Both of them agreed to have their real and TD.com names included in this thread.

Customer #1

Thomas Steele of Hartselle, AL

Shelby3322 on Turbo Dodge

Thomas' FW was working fine up to the point where his Eagle Rods started knocking. It has since been off the road.

Customer#2

Aaron Albu

TwistedRT on Turbo Dodge.

This customer said the TU Aluminum FW operates perfectly fine. In fact he remarked about a 345HP pull on the dyno not too long ago. He also mentioned that he had a run in with Banshhenut over at TD.com and that's why he doesn't go there anymore. I provided him with information on this site and he was glad to hear there is a better option.

When we hear from the third customer we will post his name as well once we get his approval.

The OP's flywheel is currently getting coated and we will take a few photos before we send it to him. I am sure he will provide feedback once it's in his car and running. He said it should be installed in about a month.

Thanks for those of you who stood up for us in this thread. We really appreciate you chiming in. :clap:

I think I hear the dinner bell ringing Bansheenut420.

Chris-TU

bansheenut420
02-22-2009, 05:48 AM
Well, it's been a while since the first run of these flywheels sold. I spent several nights searching through thousands of orders and finally found the three customers who purchased them. So far two of the three customers have responded. Both of them agreed to have their real and TD.com names included in this thread.

Customer #1

Thomas' FW was working fine up to the point where his Eagle Rods started knocking. It has since been off the road.

Customer#2

Aaron Albu

TwistedRT on Turbo Dodge.

This customer said the TU Aluminum FW operates perfectly fine. In fact he remarked about a 345HP pull on the dyno not too long ago. He also mentioned that he had a run in with Banshhenut over at TD.com and that's why he doesn't go there anymore. I provided him with information on this site and he was glad to hear there is a better option.

When we hear from the third customer we will post his name as well once we get his approval.

The OP's flywheel is currently getting coated and we will take a few photos before we send it to him. I am sure he will provide feedback once it's in his car and running. He said it should be installed in about a month.

Thanks for those of you who stood up for us in this thread. We really appreciate you chiming in. :clap:

I think I hear the dinner bell ringing Bansheenut420.

Chris-TU

I am happy to see some proof. No problem admiting that. :D I wasnt trying to bash you in this thread. Said that many times, if you would go back and look. And I have no problem calling any vendor out on a question I have. You for some reason seem to be super sensitive like your always hiding something. I cant help that. Yeah, I can be persistent, and a pain in the ---, but thats how I decide who gets my money. Unless, the vendor stops selling to me, which in the end is not my loss. ;) If you think you have burned me here or somthing, you havent. If I was trying to bash you like you said, I would be uspest you proved me wrong. But, I am not I am actually quite happy. Although, I dont see what the big deal you guys made out of a simple question. lol So I like to see facts that something works becuase the 2 guys that I have heard that have it, IT DIDNT. :confused: I know that was a mistake by your vendor, but I have yet to hear from an ACTUAL person that says it works. Yes, you provided that info. But, its the net.

I would like to see these guys post to support your stuff. Word of mouth is never a bad thing.

Also, the question by Lotashelbys. Your sure you never made a TIII flywheel like that? Not even a prototype? Because I remember the day he called me after he came to your shop and told me about it, may even have a PM about it. He's not the only person I talked to about it either. IIRC, you posted something about it on TD, which I am looking for.

Customer #1

Is this the T3 that ran for 5 min and stopped running? Or is it in his 86 charger?

The name rings a bell only becuase his spirit is VERY unique. I dont ever remember talking to him. Most of his post are before I was even a mod, so I dont see how I could have chased him off. Not to mention a search of his 37 post, I was never even in the same thread. I am looking through my thousands of PMs, but cant seem to find one with his name. Maybe you could get him to post to say why I am such a bad guy? I mean he was on TD just yesterday. I would like to have the chance to know what I have done, and apologize to him. Or, did you make that whole thing up? :eyebrows: Please, get him to post up. I'd like to know what I did to offend him. :nod:

Dinner wasnt too filling. For a nice, filling crow filled dinner. I would have liked to see some shining reviews from the people themselves. Send em a link, let em chime in. I am still hungary. ;)

Chris W
02-22-2009, 04:34 PM
I am happy to see some proof. No problem admiting that. :D I wasnt trying to bash you in this thread. Said that many times, if you would go back and look. And I have no problem calling any vendor out on a question I have. You for some reason seem to be super sensitive like your always hiding something. I cant help that. Yeah, I can be persistent, and a pain in the ---, but thats how I decide who gets my money. Unless, the vendor stops selling to me, which in the end is not my loss. ;)

If you think you have burned me here or somthing, you havent. If I was trying to bash you like you said, I would be uspest you proved me wrong. But, I am not I am actually quite happy. Although, I dont see what the big deal you guys made out of a simple question. lol So I like to see facts that something works becuase the 2 guys that I have heard that have it, IT DIDNT. :confused: I know that was a mistake by your vendor, but I have yet to hear from an ACTUAL person that says it works. Yes, you provided that info. But, its the net.

I would like to see these guys post to support your stuff. Word of mouth is never a bad thing.

Coming from your mouth though, it is.

TU is the oldest business on these message boards, but you wouldn’t know that since you haven’t been in this community for very long. In the last 12 years we have built up a reputation of offering quality products at very competitive prices. We focus on being honest and fair in all of our business dealings. Not only with our customers but with our vendors too. If our vendor screws up we take care of the customer with hopes of being compensated by our vendor, as we did in this case. We also pride ourselves on bringing new and innovative products to this community, not copying other vendor’s products already on the market. You doubted our flywheels but why should you care? You don't recommend our products on the message boards and you have no intentions of buying a flywheel from us. Face it; your attempts at discrediting us have failed much like your rusty clamp thread on TD.com failed. The rusty clamp thread made you look so bad even RickP removed it.

We were reluctant at first to post our customer's names since it is really none of your business. We initially delayed responding to your pointless request only because we are extremely busy right now and simply don't have the time to go through all of our old orders to appease you. When you publicly called me a liar by stating that we had not tested them I felt compelled to put you in your place, which I did. Now you are making a poor attempt at backpedaling out of it like it was never really a big deal in the first place. NICE TRY! Members here see through your lies and ignorance here and on TD.com. If you are a mod on the other site that’s where you should remain rather then bringing your drama over here by stirring the pot. Being a mod over there does nothing for you on T-M. For you being a mod is just a title that has only provided you with a greater arrogance, not intelligence.

Also, the question by Lotashelbys. Your sure you never made a TIII flywheel like that? Not even a prototype? Because I remember the day he called me after he came to your shop and told me about it, may even have a PM about it. He's not the only person I talked to about it either. IIRC, you posted something about it on TD, which I am looking for.

Gee, that's so funny to hear you call it a "shop" now rather then the lies you try to spread about TU working out of a "garage" on TD.com. You are belittling our company over there only because you know we cannot defend ourselves on TD.com. Now, that makes you a liar AND a coward.

I believe Jackson's visit was in the summer of 2005 or 2006 and unless he has discovered some type of time portal he did not see a 16-valve flywheel at our facility since they weren't even manufactured and shipped until the summer of 2007. In fact our custom 8-valve versions, which came first, weren't offered until September '06.

The name rings a bell only becuase his spirit is VERY unique. I dont ever remember talking to him. Most of his post are before I was even a mod, so I dont see how I could have chased him off. Not to mention a search of his 37 post, I was never even in the same thread. I am looking through my thousands of PMs, but cant seem to find one with his name. Maybe you could get him to post to say why I am such a bad guy? I mean he was on TD just yesterday. I would like to have the chance to know what I have done, and apologize to him. Or, did you make that whole thing up? :eyebrows: Please, get him to post up. I'd like to know what I did to offend him. :nod:

That's not my problem. You can do your own damage control. I have already wasted enough time answering your pointless questions and disproving your ignorant claims. I have provided their real and TD.com names as promised. If they feel like responding to you or posting somewhere I am sure they will. And no, I didn't have to make anything up. Do you think that you have only pissed people off since you have been a mod? I’m sure the misinformation that spews forth from your keyboard has sent many a member over here. Keep up the good work.

Chris-TU

Moderators- I have provided Bansheenut with the information he requested. He should not be allowed to continue harrassing me in his posts. I have better things to do with my time then to have to defend my company from someone's ignorant claims. CW

BadAssPerformance
02-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Moderators- I have provided Bansheenut with the information he requested. He should not be allowed to continue harrassing me in his posts. I have better things to do with my time then to have to defend my company from someone's ignorant claims. CW

True story, the question was answered and responded to, both you and banshenut420 have said all that needs to be said about this. Everyone, please keep this thread back on target to the OP's issue at hand.

bansheenut420
02-22-2009, 06:27 PM
True story, the question was answered and responded to, both you and banshenut420 have said all that needs to be said about this. Everyone, please keep this thread back on target to the OP's issue at hand.

As agreed, I will not question him about this part anymore. I will even stay out of this thread. I just want to make one last post, clarifying my side... This has never been a bash, even though it was taken that way. There are some things he said, that are not true. I just want to clarify them. I hope this is ok.

Coming from your mouth though, it is.

TU is the oldest business on these message boards, but you wouldn’t know that since you haven’t been in this community for very long. In the last 12 years we have built up a reputation of offering quality products at very competitive prices. We focus on being honest and fair in all of our business dealings. Not only with our customers but with our vendors too. If our vendor screws up we take care of the customer with hopes of being compensated by our vendor, as we did in this case. We also pride ourselves on bringing new and innovative products to this community, not copying other vendor’s products already on the market. You doubted our flywheels but why should you care? You don't recommend our products on the message boards and you have no intentions of buying a flywheel from us. Face it; your attempts at discrediting us have failed much like your rusty clamp thread on TD.com failed. The rusty clamp thread made you look so bad even RickP removed it.
Only time I have EVER said anything bad was when I have experienced bad serivice or something. You give yourself far to much credit to think I have it out for you. You are trying to turn this all around to make it look like I am just hounding you for something unheard of, answers. Why should I care if the flywheel works? For one, I like this community. Two, I am helping a RT guy build a autocross R/T. I was interested in buying one, not for me. But for a member I am helping with a car. lol I have nothing against you. I have questioned every new part I have ever looked at. You just dont seem to like me, so I get either no answer from you or I get some blown up thing like this.
As far as the "rusty clamp thread" I DIDNT START THAT. lol It was one of my friends getting pissed after seeing my turbo you rebuilt and put the old, nasty rusty clamps back on. I didnt start it. How many times do you need to hear that? Yes, I responded in it. But, I didnt start it. lol I dont remember the exact reason I was taken down, but I think it was getting out of hand. I will go look and see. But, it had nothing to do with me posting in it. I have never recommended you products on a board? Try again, you have no idea what I do in my life, or what goes on other websites. See, you seem to think I have this thing against you. Im sorry you felt that by asking questions about your product testing you think I was calling you a liar. Thats not the case. I was just asking a question. I will use every vendor possible for my builds. You guys havent had much TIII stuff in the past. In fact, if you remember (which I am sure you dont) I sent you and that MRboost guy a PM about helping you guys get a TIII cal out, and anything else I could help with on TIII stuff becuase of the car I was building. I never even got a thanks or any kind of a PM in return. After that and a turbo that I was less than happy with the performance of I didnt get alot of large parts from you guys, but when I could I still ordered untill I was no longer comfortable to do so becuase of whatever you have against me. Last thing I felt comfortable to order was a fuel rail after the other 2 vendors pissed me off with taking to long on theirs. I do on occasion recommend stuff, but its hard. I honestly was telling someone to get this flywheel once I got the info on it. He isnt on the boards, so he couldnt be the one asking the questions.

We were reluctant at first to post our customer's names since it is really none of your business. We initially delayed responding to your pointless request only because we are extremely busy right now and simply don't have the time to go through all of our old orders to appease you. When you publicly called me a liar by stating that we had not tested them I felt compelled to put you in your place, which I did. Now you are making a poor attempt at backpedaling out of it like it was never really a big deal in the first place. NICE TRY! Members here see through your lies and ignorance here and on TD.com. If you are a mod on the other site that’s where you should remain rather then bringing your drama over here by stirring the pot. Being a mod over there does nothing for you on T-M. For you being a mod is just a title that has only provided you with a greater arrogance, not intelligence.

I am sorry for asking about a new product and its testing. I assumed you would know right off the top of your head the first test car you ran it on. I didnt need to know customers. I have talked to the shelby guy, and his car is having some werid issues. Do you want me to post the PM? I am not trying to backpedal. There is a thread on TD about his car not starting or when it does not running right. He is trying to track down why. I figured you would post some pics of the test car YOU guys used. But, either way I guess it works. I will eventually talk to twistedRT as well, as he was on again yesterday. I would like to know what I have done to offend him.
You say the mod thing does nothing for me overhere, and in a way your wrong. It makes me more hated for whatever reason. I dont bring up the fact I am a mod on another site. But, I can tell I am not liked for it. But, not much I can do about that. I dont feel bad about what I do over there despite what you say, and I get my fare share of good work PMs. Our members are not complaining, the site is growing. So I am happy. You can bash that site all you like but, you dont know what goes on as your not there. And becuase your not there, I have NO idea where you get this I am trashing your shop over there. lol We dont talk about you, your not there. Again, giving yourself far to much credit. Yes, when you were over there, I questioned you about your dyno (which I still havent seen a video of a car run on) But, you posted pics of it being built and I admited I was wrong. No one really brings up on TD since you left. I dont know where your getting the idea pepole talk about you over there.

I believe Jackson's visit was in the summer of 2005 or 2006 and unless he has discovered some type of time portal he did not see a 16-valve flywheel at our facility since they weren't even manufactured and shipped until the summer of 2007. In fact our custom 8-valve versions, which came first, weren't offered until September '06.

I guess jackson must have been drinking the day he called me all excited telling me about aluminum flywheels that were going to be made for the TIII guys as he was leaving your shop. Guess Jackson being a mod over at the other place makes him a bad, bashing, lying person to huh? So, do you just hate TIII guys or what?

That's not my problem. You can do your own damage control. I have already wasted enough time answering your pointless questions and disproving your ignorant claims. I have provided their real and TD.com names as promised. If they feel like responding to you or posting somewhere I am sure they will. And no, I didn't have to make anything up. Do you think that you have only pissed people off since you have been a mod? I’m sure the misinformation that spews forth from your keyboard has sent many a member over here. Keep up the good work.

Your right, its not your problem. And thanks for bringing it up. I hate to think that this guy has a problem with me for a unknown reason to me. I dont so much have a problem with people having problems with me, I just dont recall EVER talking to this guy. And of his 23 posts, I have never even been in the same thread as him. So, I think he might be thinking of someone else, not me. The Shelby guy you named in that thread sure has no problem with me. Infact, I am helping him with his problem of his car running weird. Sounds like he is having a problem similar to one I had where I barrowed a cps from local buddy and after about 5-10 min of running the car would start bucking and missing and running rich and wanting to die. Turns out somthing was wrong with the sensor even though it was a recently new, undamaged sensor.

Chris, I am sorry you feel I have something against you. This was in no way an attempt to bash you, I have said that time and time again, in many posts in this thread. I figured you would answer my question right off the bat, you would have a "test car" you could give me the info on. Thats just the way I am used to having things done. Sorry. Insult my integrity, intelligence, make it as personal towards me as you can. I dont mind. All I did was ask a simple question about the test car TU used for this product. You didnt answer that, but gave the names of two people who you sold one to. I feel good enough about the person I am not to make this into a personal thing. I still dont feel like I did anything wrong by asking for this info. But, you sure seem to feel like I did. I question all my vendors products that are brand new, and seem questionable to me.
Thanks for the luke warm dinner. Not quite what I was looking for, but ok. I am still a little hungry. I will uphold what I said, and not post in this thread questioning you about this product. Only time I will respond is if I feel like I need to defend of clarify something.

BadAssPerformance
02-22-2009, 06:52 PM
As agreed, I will not question him about this part anymore. I will even stay out of this thread. I just want to make one last post, clarifying my side... This has never been a bash, even though it was taken that way. There are some things he said, that are not true. I just want to clarify them. I hope this is ok.

My point was not about posting about this part issue, but instead about posting at each other in general, which again you did, again, sorry if I did not make that clear in my last post, but even if I did make myself more clear, I'm sure you would have posted 'the last word' post in the argument anyways :rolleyes:

Dont be sorry for asking a simple question, be sorry for being badgering and provoking argument with each and every insessant post, instead of merely asking a simple question and waiiting for a simple response. If Chris wasn't busy arguing with you he probably could have answered your simple question faster, see how it works? That is a rhetorical question, don't respond.

All BS posts after this will be deleted, banned, whatever, enough is enough, kiss and make up in PM's