PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Shelby Z in NC

Force Fed Mopars
04-09-2006, 03:10 PM
1987 Shelby Z Daytona with around 100,000 miles, red in color. One problem, engine is shot, but I do have a 2.2 common block full engine with T-II intake and all out of a 90 Daytona Shelby that runs well for it. Car is straight, sunroof, no rust, clean grey cloth interior. There is a bunch of new parts on this car, and a ton of stuff that has been replaced over the last year and a half. I have painted under most of the undercarrige just to make it look clean and under all the fender wells. I have just picked up an 86 shelby charger and don't really have the room for it, so its another project that I will have to part with. New or newer parts include:

-battery
-speed sensor
-radiator
-recently rebuilt A-413
-oxygen sensor
-rear shocks
-cap, rotor, HEP, plug wires, plugs, relays
-both window regulator tapes are new
-fuel pump and fuel lines
-new wiper assembly bushings
-new exhaust

I really planned to work this car throughout and restore it 100%. But time was just not working for me with the way I work and other hobbies, so I picked up the charger already running and looking good. I really hate to see it go, but just can't see myself working thru the project right now. It was almost finished when the engine spun a bearing so I parked it, picked up the other engine and just haven't got around to fixing it. This car is really straight, good condition for a 20 year old car. Paint could use some work, but the body isn't rusted out anywhere, it has spent almost all of its life in NC. This car is one worth keeping and fixing, just wish I had time!!!!! All the glass is there and in good shape. I don't want to part it out right now unless I am forced to. All lights worked when it was parked, the headlights even pop up and down like they should, newer headlight module...................but for the spare engine and the complete car I will take $1300 FIRM..............nothing less. This will make a nice project! You will have to pick the car up. PM me for details or reply to this thread!

Options on the car include sunroof, auto tranny, traveler, power windows and door locks.

$1300 for the car and spare running engine.

Force Fed Mopars
04-11-2006, 05:41 PM
best offers??????????????