PDA

View Full Version : New Yorker parts, anyone got anything

midohiomoparsource
04-09-2006, 09:21 AM
I just junked two of course, and now I need the following to start:

Center taillight section
Dark blue passenger front door carpet sill trim
"Chrysler" badge for trunk.

Would like to find NICE power mirrors in chrome or black, and NICE grille, no damage or chrome peel preferred.

This is for an 86 New Yorker that has under 75,000 original miles and I would like to keep it and maybe do a little bit of nursing it. It is a sexy car.

Matt

looneytuner
04-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Wrong year. I still have a 75 front clip and window motors. I'm guessing your money probs cleared up???? this time of year, I'm guessing IRS Infernal Revenue Service.
My wife hates them so much she went into labor on the 15th 27 years ago.

midohiomoparsource
04-10-2006, 07:12 AM
Things have just been rough right now. Way too much going on.
Working full time, driving 20 hours a week to work/home, 2 kids (1 in batond, church activities, 4h etc etc), going to college full time myself, wife full time college student, trying to run this parts business, just too much happening at once. I hope things will relax a little bit.

I bought this New Yorker before I finally snapped lol.

I bought it two years ago, sold it, and the guy barely drove it, now I bought it back cheap because starter is bad.
It is a beatuiful car, dark blue, dark blue vinyl top, dark blue leather, full power including rear load leveling system, overhead console, digital dash w/traveller, BOTH front seats are full power, you name it, it has it, even talks to you lol. The sticker is in the glove box and it was over $16,000 in 1986!

Anyhow, it's too nice of a car, there is ZERO rust. Just needs some attention.
The a/c has been converted to 134 and I put new seals, dryer, evaporator, heater core, muffler, tune up, front brakes, p/s pump, all belts, reciever, valve cover gasket and many more parts on it when I sold it.

Matt

bobr19
04-11-2006, 07:23 AM
Matt-I've got everything but the sill molding-my interior ""Oxblood""--got to check on mirrors as to whether power-know they are chrome--these are nice parts off a 88 parts car stored inside:thumb: !!!! sticker on this baby was well over $18,000:yuck: --still have it in car---Bob

midohiomoparsource
04-11-2006, 02:16 PM
88 I believe is different. Yours has the hideaway headlights correct?
Mine looks like a Lancer/Lebaron with the 4 square headlights. If they are the same, I am interested.
Matt

bobr19
04-11-2006, 06:41 PM
88 I believe is different. Yours has the hideaway headlights correct?
Mine looks like a Lancer/Lebaron with the 4 square headlights. If they are the same, I am interested.
Matt
Nope 88 the same--change was made in 89--some people say 88s are just left over 87s with SMEC--mirrors are electric, grill no dents or flaking chrome--is scuffed very lightly in a place or two--has the crystal pentegon --center taillight and word ""chrysler"" on trunk very good---bobr19

midohiomoparsource
04-11-2006, 07:00 PM
How much? Have any pics?
midohiomoparsource@yahoo.com

Matt

bobr19
04-11-2006, 07:17 PM
How much? Have any pics?
midohiomoparsource@yahoo.com

Matt
I'll get some pictures tomorrow--bobr19

bobr19
04-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Matt--you got e-mail

midohiomoparsource
04-13-2006, 02:16 PM
How much for the taillight and grille?

I think the Chrysler name plate on this one is cursive writing in gold.

Matt

TopDollar69
04-18-2006, 08:33 PM
87 New Yorker should have the standard Chrysler script, only the New Yorker portion is gold and in cursive.

jaysshelby
04-19-2006, 02:43 PM
matt, I think I might have that rear chrysler emblem in gold and cursive. if so I will bring it to the club meeting for you.