PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Chris

dodge80_89
02-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Just wondering if you're still replying to emails. I sent you 2 of them (1 on 9th, the other on the 17th) asking about the issue with the piston pins for my Wiseco's and haven't seen anything as a reply. Not even a "I'll look into it." If it's not possible to get what I asked about, you could have replied that, and I would have to try somewhere else. I need to know since the machinist would like to get the engine out of his shop. Also I'd like to know so I can determine if I bought some $450 Wiseco ashtrays or if that is the correct size for the pistons. Any information from you would be nice. Please respond.

turbovanmanČ
02-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Calling is 1000 times faster. I call all vendors, email gets lost with spam etc.

1-602-76-boost He will either answer or call you back asap if you leave a message.

Chris W
02-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Just wondering if you're still replying to emails. I sent you 2 of them (1 on 9th, the other on the 17th) asking about the issue with the piston pins for my Wiseco's and haven't seen anything as a reply. Not even a "I'll look into it." If it's not possible to get what I asked about, you could have replied that, and I would have to try somewhere else. I need to know since the machinist would like to get the engine out of his shop. Also I'd like to know so I can determine if I bought some $450 Wiseco ashtrays or if that is the correct size for the pistons. Any information from you would be nice. Please respond.

Sorry, I checked my emails for both dates and saw nothing. I then checked my spam file and only found the one you emailed on the 17th. The earlier may have also been in that file but it would have been automatically deleted after 3 weeks. I remember speaking with you on the phone about your order in 2005. Since I never saw an email from you I figured you contacted Wiseco directly and confirmed the wrist pin size was okay. I will shoot them an email now and will hopefully have a response sometime Monday.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

Chris W
02-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Tim,

Received response from Wiseco this AM and forwarded it to you. Check your viper email address.

Chris-TU

dodge80_89
02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks, I just sent you a reply asking what you would like me to do.