PDA

View Full Version : L-body seats

Turbulence
04-08-2006, 12:38 PM
The seats in my Horizon no longer recline and are stuck in a semi-reclined position. Are there any other seats that fit without too much fabrication, Mopar or other?

Thanks,

Martin
90 Voyager
89 Horizon

mark
04-08-2006, 02:01 PM
years ago i had a problem with the lbody seats in my charger. The spring for the adjuster either broke or something. I drilled a small hole, put a screw in, and duplicated the springs tension using a few rubber bands. worked great.

10G OMNI
04-09-2006, 12:10 AM
Any aftermarket will work you just have to use your rails,i have sperco ones in my.

2.216VTurbo
04-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Shadow seats are 14lbs lighter EACH:thumb: At least than the stock seats were in my Rampage compared to the CSX seats that went in . You will have to redrill one hole per side and add a washer/nut but is that more fab than you were hoping for? Boneyards are littered with Shadows and the Shadow America seats although they have a funky headrest are pretty comfy:)

Force Fed Mopar
04-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Any aftermarket will work you just have to use your rails,i have sperco ones in my.

Spearco's bolt to the stock seat rails?

Turbulence
04-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Thank you sir! Thats the kind of info I was looking for.

Martin

Shadow seats are 14lbs lighter EACH:thumb: At least than the stock seats were in my Rampage compared to the CSX seats that went in . You will have to redrill one hole per side and add a washer/nut but is that more fab than you were hoping for? Boneyards are littered with Shadows and the Shadow America seats although they have a funky headrest are pretty comfy:)

2.216VTurbo
04-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Ooops, two holes per side, one front one rear but you get the idea;)