PDA

View Full Version : Neons 2009! June 10-14 in Belvidere!

Dodge Aries K
01-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Even though you may have heard that N2K8 was the last big Neon gathering... Myself and others have decided to keep the tradition alive!

The date has been set for Wednesday June 10 through Sunday June 14. Everything is still in the planning stage at the moment but here's the tenative schedule:
Wednesday - Meet up, go junkin, install stuff
Thursday - Good cruise, BBQ action, Swap meet, Install stuff
Friday - Car show with awards for different things, after awards swap meet, and some BBQ action
Saturday - Drag Racing (Byron?)
Sunday - Get some lunch, Hang out at the hotel, say our goodbyes, and start waiting for next year

I got 20 rooms held for check in on the 10th and check out on the 14th at what used to be called the Cambridge Inn (Americas Best Value Inn now) at a discounted rate of $69 a night. The lady on the phone assured me that the pool WILL be functional this year. Their phone number is 815 544-7111 so if you're going please call them and let them know so they can get your payment information.

As more information unfolds I'll try to remember to post it here... but everything is also available at http://forums.neons.org/viewforum.php?f=84 I hope to see anyone who likes their Neon there! I'm setting up most of the event myself so I definitely want to get as many people there as possible. :nod: