PDA

View Full Version : WTB:Infinity speakers

WickedShelby88
04-07-2006, 07:50 PM
I need the rear pass side speaker set up with the amp for an infinity 2 setup. Anyone with one it would be greatly appreciated. I have a good head unit installed but when I checked at the rear someone had already gutted out the amp and speakers. This is for an 88 lancer shelby with 6 x 9's if that helps.

thanks, Joseph

shmedley
04-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Hey Joe,

If no one has one and you can wait a little bit I will be pulling out the speakers from mine soon and replacing them with the ones I have in the Neon. (when she gets the neon the speakers will be going back to the stock ones). I am not too sure on if it is good but I will thow a diffrent raio in my car before the meeting and check it out (I think the one in it has a bad channel because the pass side is all static, and no balance control to the pass side)

Whorse
04-08-2006, 11:47 AM
I have some of the stock chrysler 6x9s from my TBI Lebaron. They're not the infinity's though, but actually sounded freaking incredible for what they are. If you want them just pay for shipping and I'll send them down.

87turbodance
04-10-2006, 12:05 PM
I have a set of infinity units in my Spirit I'm looking at replacing. They're only 5.25's though. They have the amps mounted on the magnet