PDA

View Full Version : Finally Joined SDAC

mario03SRT
01-14-2009, 08:33 AM
All,

Well as it was the beginning of the new year and SDAC is coming here to town in 2009, I decided to finally join the Shelby Dodge Auto Club and toss a couple of sheckles to the SDAC Club! Whoo Hoo:D

I've been hanging with the OVC Chapter for years but never took the pledge of allegiance. Some very cool guys BTW!

I've owned several TD's to include 86 GLHS 401, a 89 Shadow ES T1, SRT-4, and currently have 2 89 Shelby Daytonas. I also owned a 85 GLH Omni. So I have boost in my veins and am a 4cyl pocket rocket knda guy. And did some drag racing for a few years with some sucess. And broken diffs, trannys, axels, valve springs, and all that goos stuff.:(

Not to mention a MOPAR man as I have owned many of them over the years. A couple of 72 Darts, 73 Plymouth Satellite Sebring, Ply Acclaim, Dodge Stratus ES, Dodge Stratus R/T, Jeep Cherokee, Dodge Colt, Dakota Quad Sport, Dakota Sport 4wd, 99 Neon ACR etc...........

So to Barry and the gang...........For those about to Boost, I Salute You!

Marion Hutzel
Cincinnati, Ohio

R/T
01-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Who are you??? :D

sdac guy
01-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Yep, I got your dues payment and membership form when I checked my email this morning.

Welcome aboard Marion!

I'll have your membership welcome package in the mail to you later today.

Barry

mario03SRT
01-14-2009, 10:05 AM
Who are you??? :D

Who-Who...Who-Who!

2.216VTurbo
01-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Joining Prolly had nothing to do with planning on spending the weekend after fathers day with some other SDAC folks in CIncy right:eyebrows:?

Welcome to SDAC:thumb: Hmm, it may be time to renew my membership, I have to check...

nmw2006
01-14-2009, 12:17 PM
You can add me to the list of new (as of yesterday) members as well.

I WILL be bringing my 3.0L/A543 Spirit R/T out to SDAC this year.

I have been around this community for a few years and you guys are slowly making me a true believer LOL.

Hope to meet alot of you guys in person come June...or even before that...

Thanks,

neonsox
01-14-2009, 12:21 PM
How do I join the NESDAC? Do I just join National and then pick a region or something?

sdac guy
01-14-2009, 12:27 PM
..... Hmm, it may be time to renew my membership, I have to check...You're still good for a few years Alan. :clap:

And to correct my previous posting, it was Nathan's membership I got this morning. Marion, your welcome package went out on Monday afternoon.

Barry

sdac guy
01-14-2009, 12:30 PM
How do I join the NESDAC? Do I just join National and then pick a region or something? Check the thread you started on that topic. Bill replied to it for you.

Barry

nmw2006
01-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Thanks Barry.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

2.216VTurbo
01-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Thanks Barry.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

It's January and freezing most everywhere and the excitement for SDAC 19 in June is already building:partywoot::clap: Can you feel it?:thumb: Look me up in Cincy NMW-I'm usually pretty easy to find;)

mario03SRT
01-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Yep, I got your dues payment and membership form when I checked my email this morning.

Welcome aboard Marion!

I'll have your membership welcome package in the mail to you later today.

Barry

Thanks Barry.

Looking forward to the welcome package!

Some forged components?:D

Marion

30 PSI SHADOW
01-14-2009, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=2.216VTurbo;429145]It's January and freezing most everywhere and the excitement for SDAC 19 in June is already building:

So Alan, You going to bring your car to 19?? Be nice to see it waste tires than a 300c:thumb:

bill

R/T
01-14-2009, 04:30 PM
Look me up in Cincy NMW-I'm usually pretty easy to find;)

Just Look for a crashed scooter, and a broken bottle of beer... :lol:

4 l-bodies
01-14-2009, 07:32 PM
After ordering some replacement SDAC shirts, I renewed for a couple more years myself.
Todd

BadAssPerformance
01-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Welcome aboard! :clap:

jamesmonty
01-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Welcome to a great guy! I only joined a short time ago myself. I think everyone will be impressed with your ride at this coming sdac. Now just get it tuned and get it to hook!

mario03SRT
01-15-2009, 08:26 AM
Welcome to a great guy! I only joined a short time ago myself. I think everyone will be impressed with your ride at this coming sdac. Now just get it tuned and get it to hook!

Monty,

Thanks. Hopefully soon I can finish my drop springs and get a new alignment with a tad more camber in the next few weeks. I'm going to grab one of the Strut Tower Bars on sale on ebay for 99.00 shipped and slap that puppy on too. It outta handle MUCH better. As far as traction outta the hole it should be some better. I just don't have much stick time with the car at the track. It's a 12.70 car with a 1.8x 60. I also need to look over my shift linkage as it was kinda funky trying to row the gears from 2-3 that also killed my time along with a 2.24 60.

I'm going to scout for a Big Wheel too to take on Reeves Racing:eyebrows:

Marion

Reeves
01-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Monty,

Thanks. Hopefully soon I can finish my drop springs and get a new alignment with a tad more camber in the next few weeks. I'm going to grab one of the Strut Tower Bars on sale on ebay for 99.00 shipped and slap that puppy on too. It outta handle MUCH better. As far as traction outta the hole it should be some better. I just don't have much stick time with the car at the track. It's a 12.70 car with a 1.8x 60. I also need to look over my shift linkage as it was kinda funky trying to row the gears from 2-3 that also killed my time along with a 2.24 60.

I'm going to scout for a Big Wheel too to take on Reeves Racing:eyebrows:

Marion

Good idea!!!! I'd like to have more than one racing at a time!!!

Clay
01-15-2009, 06:54 PM
bout
freakin
time!

;)

mario03SRT
01-27-2009, 09:42 AM
Barry,

I got my decals and the newsletter a couple of weeks ago. Sounds like JT and Co. had a good time!

I have a question. Do we get a membership card or other SDAC Club Membership documentation? Member # and good till?

Maybe I missed it.

Thanks,
Marion Hutzel

Reeves
01-27-2009, 11:40 AM
All that information is on your address label I believe. No card.

sdac guy
01-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Yep, as James said, it is on your address label. Your membership expiration date is after your name. We don't use membership numbers or issue cards (it would only add to some folks confusion).

And the way renewal works ...

We award an extra 3 months to those folks that renew their membership "early".

If folks don't renew by their date, then the next issue they receive will be their last, and it is marked as such in red on the mailing label page.

Sometime after that, I will send out a renewal letter (usually after they miss the next issue).

Anyone that renews before I send out their renewal letter is considered to be renewing "early." So there is quite a bit of leeway in the process. Also, since I am not "on top" of things lately, folks whose membership expired last June still have not been sent renewal letters, so if they renew now, they still get the bonus 3 months added.

Barry

mario03SRT
01-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks Guys!