PDA

View Full Version : selling price of srt-4 wheels?

omni_840
01-13-2009, 07:39 PM
As the title states whats the going rate for some stock srt-4 wheels without tires?

Thanks

jl93sundance
01-13-2009, 08:01 PM
I payed $100 for a set a while ago, they are really heavy though and are only 6in wide, but they look good:p

Craigslist is a good place to look for them.

OmniLuvr
01-13-2009, 08:08 PM
are you looking to buy or sell? i bought mine for REALLY cheap off graigs list, three were perfect, one had a little curb rash, and no tires. the guy traded in his srt and didnt need the wheels anymore.

there is a big price range, depending on condition, color, and demand. ive seen one rim go for as much as i paid for all 4 of mine, and have seen powdercoated black ones go for a pretty penny. good luck (i didnt want to post a price until i knew if you were buying or selling)

omni_840
01-13-2009, 08:58 PM
are you looking to buy or sell? i bought mine for REALLY cheap off graigs list, three were perfect, one had a little curb rash, and no tires. the guy traded in his srt and didnt need the wheels anymore.

there is a big price range, depending on condition, color, and demand. ive seen one rim go for as much as i paid for all 4 of mine, and have seen powdercoated black ones go for a pretty penny. good luck (i didnt want to post a price until i knew if you were buying or selling)

right now I'm thinking about buying:)

OmniLuvr
01-14-2009, 05:29 AM
alright, didnt want to throw you under the bus. so i honestly paid 70 bucks for those wheels i got. one had a little curb rash, but the others were sweet. ive seen pairs go for a hundred bucks, but if your lookin for a deal, get them with tires if you can, and dont pay over 200 for all four without tires. youll find them for a deal sooner or later, unless you need them now. my buddy just paid 250 for a set that was powdercoated black, i think it must have cost that much for the powdercoating alone, but deals are out there.

TurbododgePirate
01-16-2009, 11:43 AM
GEEZ I paid $300 for a set with crappy tires.

JohnnyIroc
01-16-2009, 12:24 PM
haaha look at the sweet deal this guy got....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170287342481&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

and this is the pair i got 2 front tires were worn kinda badly but the back ones were great!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230313912191&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

omni_840
01-16-2009, 12:49 PM
^^ wow those chrome wheels are almost $800

JohnnyIroc
01-16-2009, 03:51 PM
yeah i thought it was ridiculous
kinda made me wanna chrome some and re sell

OmniLuvr
01-16-2009, 06:20 PM
WOW, 800 bucks! they looked kind of cool, but i cant amagine how much more they weighed with all that chrome on them. i live in san diego CA, and these wheels are almost everywhere, i think 350 with decent tires isnt bad, ive just seen a lot of good deals around here.

those wheels and tires with the bfg kdw tires would almost be a steel if you didnt have to pay for shipping. if you keep lookin, you will find a good deal, just depends on how long you can let your money burn a hole in your pocket. i like CL because its local, you can check them out, and even talk down the price before you buy them, and drive them home.

i got my bbs acr wheels, with kdw's, for 275 bucks. the guy wanted 500, but after i talked to him, i found out he got them for FREE because he worked at rent-a-wheel and he got the take offs, the tires had a little bit of dry rot (i wasnt worried, because i was going to USE them), and one center cap was missing. since i drove the omni to pick them up, he seemed happy to sell them to me for that price because he liked my car.

good luck, hope you find some nice ones