PDA

View Full Version : SRT-4 PnP services from eVilcreations Performance

eVilcreations
04-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Well guys, here's some basic PnP pricing for you guys. We can definately do other PnP services as well...but I'll post the SRT-4 stuff for now.

TB & Spacer $89.99 + shipping
The stock throttle body tapers down to 47mm. Porting to a much larger 55mm will increase airflow and throttle response, which in turn increases horsepower. Throttle body spacer is ported to match. No modifications necessary, simple bolt on direct replacement. *Core $75

Intake Manifold $129.99 + shipping
Throat can be ported to 55mm, 60mm, and 62mm, depending on customers throttle body size (Please specify). Surge tank is ported ALL the way through, not just a few inches into the runners. Runners are ported and polished to a gasket match or port match (Please specify). Injector humps are ported down for better flow. No modifications necessary, simple bolt on direct replacement. *Core $150

Exhaust Manifold/Stock Turbo $269.99 + shipping
For those of you trying to get the most power out of your stock turbo setup. Port and polished to match ports or gasket (Please specify). Can be ported to match ported 02 housing or 3” 02 housing (Please specify). Porting exhaust manifold will yield quicker spool by ~200-300 rpms, lower EGT’s, and provide less backpressure than the stock turbo setup. Wastegate areas above and below the flapper are reworked and polished smooth. The wastegate hole itself is opened up ~10% larger promoting more stable boost pressures and less surge. Turbo scrollwork on the cold side will result in increased flow, and more noticeable turbo sounds similar to having a CAI installed. No modifications necessary for installation. *Core $250

02 Housing $59.99 + shipping
There is overlap in the way the stock housing is cast from the factory and these areas are taken down for increased flow, and when it is sold as a kit with one of our manifolds it will be a perfect portmatch. Overall diameter is increased promoting less backpressure and better flow. *Core $50

Street Head $699.99 + shiping
3-angle valve job, smoothing/polishing of the casting in the runners, bowl and boss reshaping, and combustion chamber polishing. Don’t be surprised if you put down 25-35hp more than stock with just this head alone. Port shape is tailored to a stock turbo/S3R turbo. Stock valvetrain is sufficient for this head. No modifications necessary for this installation. *Core $400

Race Head $939.99 + shipping
Race port is a more aggressive porting for increased flow in upper rpms over what a street port offers, a 5-angle valve job, more bowl work, and more combustion chamber work. All steps around the valve seats are removed increasing flow, and the chamber itself is modified beyond a polish. The bowl would be more shaping in the short-turn radius to open the throat more- this helps the mid to upper rpm ranges on big turbo applications. Aftermarket upgraded valvetrain is recommended. *Core $400

*Core prices are for if you need the Ported parts to install on your car before you send in your stock parts to us. If you do not return your stock part(s) or the part(s) is faulty your refund will not be given.

We also offer Ceramic coating to suit your needs. Contact me for more info.

Thanks,
Josh

Blue Iroc R/T
04-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Josh, Where are you located. It might help if you added your location to your profile, so it would show up on each post. Good Luck and Welcome to TM.

eVilcreations
04-06-2006, 06:44 PM
hahahaha......I thought I added that.

I'm located in Goldsboro, NC

Thanks,
Josh