PDA

View Full Version : '89 Lebaron 'vert needs motor $800 obo

BigAl
04-04-2006, 03:49 PM
I really hate this, but I cant do anything with it at this time. This is the car with the toasted motor. The body is great with the exception of a couple of dings, no rust underneath. The Drivers door needs adjustment, probably new pin and bushings. Has leather interior, the only thing wrong with it is a small hole in the driver seat. No radio. Power windows and door locks work, yes even the quarter windows. Top is in good shape. switch has a short so it takes a little playing with to get it to work. odo only reads 150k but I'm not sure how accurate it is. I have bnever driven the car so I am not sure how the tranny is. I asked the previous owner, but she is also the one who said the car didnt make any noise before it died...lol, so her word isnt good to me. I would even be able to work out payments or something. The $800 is what I have in it and would really like to get that back out of it. I can provide pictures upon request.

BigAl
04-07-2006, 08:45 PM
off the market. Gonna turbo it instead.

BigAl
04-15-2006, 08:50 AM
Well the wife suggested another option and I think I am gonna go with that. I will continue with the turbo swap unless it sells. I am not desperate to sell I would just prefer a Daytona or an SC. Price is lowered to $700 but may change once the motor swap is done. Body is in good shape, has no rust that I have seen. The top is only a couple of years old. undercarriage is rust free. interior is in good shape. Rear windows work, flip down lights do not.
Car has new rotor, cap, coil installed, and will come with an intermediate shaft as well.
Again $700 or best offer.

You can call if you like. My number is 910-717-2218.

BigAl
04-18-2006, 07:59 PM
In the interest of having money and due to lack of interest, I have decided not to turbo the Lebaron. I am selling whole first as a good donor car but if no one wants it I am parting it out. The price is what I paid for minus the parts I bought.

$600 for a rust free straight (with the exception of a couple of dings) Lebaron vert with a good top. And the interior is good with the exception of the drivers seat which has a small bad spot and some minor wear.

BigAl
04-18-2006, 08:02 PM
and I will throw in a good intermediate shaft.

BigAl
04-19-2006, 10:06 PM
Well, I have pretty much given up on getting another turbo car for right now. If no one wants this I may just part it out.