PDA

View Full Version : CaSDAC meeting NEW YEARS DAY ?

butchsuppe
12-27-2008, 03:30 AM
Hey Allen, 1st Thursday of January 2009 is New Years day, is the meeting still on ? Couldn't think of a better way to start the new year off.:clap:

rosie
12-27-2008, 03:59 AM
Hey Allen, 1st Thursday of January 2009 is New Years day, is the meeting still on ? Couldn't think of a better way to start the new year off.:clap:

You liar! If I told you I had 1 stripper at my house and an open bar you wouldn't even think of the word applebee's on the first!

butchsuppe
12-27-2008, 04:02 AM
Bring the stripper with you, Applebees has a bar you could rent.:D

rosie
12-27-2008, 04:05 AM
Mmmm hmmmm. I probably will not be making it to this meeting so that should shoot up attendingship up at least 5 people.

Maybe this is the month the BB theme rules??

2.216VTurbo
12-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah, we're gonna meet on the 1st. Way I figure it, all the parting/drinking/celebrating is done the night before on the 31st so though we may be a bit hung over:yuck:, it's still a good day for the SoCal meet. Can't push it back because all the cool people will be at Carroll Shelby's 86th Birthday Bash in Vegas the next weekend:thumb:

Thanks for starting a thread Butch, meant to do it but I've been assembling the new motor for the GLHS:evil:

bradp
12-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah, we're gonna meet on the 1st. Way I figure it, all the parting/drinking/celebrating is done the night before on the 31st so though we may be a bit hung over:yuck:, it's still a good day for the SoCal meet. Can't push it back because all the cool people will be at Carroll Shelby's 86th Birthday Bash in Vegas the next weekend:thumb:

Thanks for starting a thread Butch, meant to do it but I've been assembling the new motor for the GLHS:evil:

You are using bailing wire and vise grips to put the neew motor together aren't you?:D

rosie
12-27-2008, 05:48 PM
You are using bailing wire and vise grips to put the neew motor together aren't you?:D

I thought he was using his back alignment equipment from work to get it back together. Just one more use for that synthetic bonding agent....

I may make it but we'll see. I'll be doing the TU route of Az to L.A. if I'm up to it. Bloody mary's will sound great right about then. But so will my bed.

2.216VTurbo
01-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Anyone else unsure about the January meeting? We're there just about 20 hours from now:amen:

BadAssPerformance
01-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Gonna meet at Alan's house to finish his car for next week? ;)

2.216VTurbo
01-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Gonna meet at Alan's house to finish his car for next week? ;)

Hey, why didn't I think of that?? Oh yeah, I want it put together right;), It does have to survive a 500+ mile drive and a couple days on the track:D

BadAssPerformance
01-01-2009, 02:07 PM
LOL, yeah, I tend to put the tools today when we're partying here too :o