PDA

View Full Version : FS: Daytona Shelby Z in MN

TurboMinivan
04-02-2006, 03:14 AM
I was contacted via email by someone looking to sell his TurboII Daytona. Here's what he told me about it:

Located in austin MN 55912, red, a little oxidized in a few spots nothing bad though, 91k original miles, no body rust and a fairly clean underbody, the tranny is bad but i do have a tranny i can throw in with it that has 87k miles on it, passenger window got broke out but its been covered with a tarp so the interior stays nice, interior is near flawless, headliner is sagging but not that bad, and there is a cigarrete burn in the back drivers side seat, power windows, power locks, its the 2.2 intercooled turbo 5 spd with the t-tops.

Besides the extra transmission, i have some other anonymous parts such as 2 sets of shifter linkage, an extra master brake cylinder, 2 in almost new condition axles and half shafts, a few extra shifters.

This is everything I know about the car. He tried emailing me photos but my computer doesn't like the .zip file so I haven't been able to see them or post them for others. Seller's contact info is as follows:

Donald Lamaack
donaldthegiver AT hotmail DOT com

Have questions? Contact him, not me. :thumb:

-Dempsey