PDA

View Full Version : 86 Shelby Charger for sale again!

clocktowersniper
04-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Wife decided to sell the car, she found an old Coronet she likes. Car may be traded even swap for this car, I find out tomorrow. Otherwise car is for sale unless the Coronet sells first. I cant bring home another car, I got too many. Car has rebuilt motor and trans, new clutch,press plate,t bearing,basically everything mechanical, including battery. Now rips in interior, newer paint, new stripes. Drives nice. I will include parts car for free if it wasnt crushed yet.
pics: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2238065
e mail me at frank.aline@cox.net or call me at 252-343-1397

Price is $2500 firm, dont have it, dont ask. I wont even talk to the cheap asses, so dont even ask. I am not desperate to sell the car.

Skibbe
04-02-2006, 09:18 AM
What happend to not selling the car for under $4500??

Or is this another bait and switch post?

clocktowersniper
04-02-2006, 11:28 AM
If you arent interested, dont post as I dont like wise asses. Car was for sale once then it wasnt. She really wants this Coronet, this is why the price is lowered, and wont go any lower than that. She isnt happy about it but wants this car. If this Coronet sells before we get the Charger sold, then its not for sale again. If you call that a bait and switch, who cares. If she wants to sell it, she can, if she changes her mind, its her car so thats up to her.

clocktowersniper
04-02-2006, 03:48 PM
Guy decided not to trade, he is in need of an old pickup. So the Charger is still for sale at this point.

Force Fed Mopars
04-05-2006, 08:55 PM
CTS..............consider it sold and I will probably be able to pick it up tomorrow night, looks like it anyhoo....................Robin

If you see this and are still up by like 10:30PM tonight (wednesday) call me, or hit me up at the office in the morning.

clocktowersniper
04-07-2006, 08:59 AM
Car is sold!

Force Fed Mopars
04-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Yep................and I have been pretty busy going over it, overall very satisfied so far CTS.............+1!!!!

Force Fed Mopars
04-08-2006, 09:49 AM
Here ya go Frank.................what do ya think about the wheels??

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38437

clocktowersniper
04-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Fix the link mr foce fed.

Force Fed Mopars
04-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Ok..................not really a happy camper by any means and here is why. I'm not the best person when it comes to working on turbo-dodges, yeah some things I can do, others I cant...............

I picked the car up last Thursday night at 8 PM, paid $2500 cash money for it, not a bad deal. I'm told by Frank that the car has a performance stage II computer in it and it needs the high volume fuel pump in it before its really driven a bunch. So...........I tell him to put it in the car and I'll pick it up Thursday night. When I get there we start the car and the power loss light is on. Frank claims its due to the fuel pump not being right and he has the timing cut back. I ask, well why didn't you get the pump in it and he says he didn't have time.............I understand that probably more than anyone especially since I have an extremeley busy schedule myself. He says I'll come over Saturday morning and put it in and time the car. Never seen him since.................the bad thing is that this car was purchased for my 16 year old as a daily driver, it was sold as being in good shape and I put good faith in him to help with the pump and other stuff.

So............no Frank has shown yet and a week later and I decide to put the pump in myself, got the old one out and the newer one in and now I can't get power to the pump. I have asked Frank to come by several times and I don't get any direct answer. It can't be much wrong with it at all but I can't even get him to look at it. I called him a few times this week to try and line up a time but he keeps putting me off, call me in 10 minutes, call me right back. Now I have bent over backwards for this guy, bought parts car and give him stuff he sold off of them at no charge, the last one he pocketed over $600 off of parts on and I never asked for one penny of it. I just called today and his wife is like why do you keep calling here the car was in perfect shape when it left here, its something you did. My wife called and she pervailed to cuss her out and said it was something I did as well, car was perfect when it left.

Fact is...........car might have been running, true..........but not perfect and after I paid you cash money for the car I expected you to perform the work that was needed like you said you would. The car is on the way now to a repair facility so don't worry about, its on a roll-back and will be fixed right like it should be. But as an honest guy that has bent over backwards to help you out Frank, I never expected to see you turn out like I have, its like you got your money, so go screw the rest of the world. Buyer beware to the rest of you folks, and remember you not only screwed me, but the hopes of a 16 year old kid that was looking forward to a nice car.

clocktowersniper
04-13-2006, 08:51 PM
You know what Robin, you are a real piece of work and a freaking coward. Who the f has their wife complain for them?? I had my own issues to deal with like my wifes almost miscarriage you a hole. I told you of the issues with the fuel pump and you understood. My wife was in the ER and you have the nerve to call me every freaking hour all week long. You my friend are a real piece of work. I woukld hae even bought the car back from you if you didnt butcher it trying to work on it. If you cant do it yourself then hire help or wait until someone can fix it for you. I told you when you got the car to bring it back the next day and I would show you what to do, you insisted on doing it at your house 45 minutes away with no tools and a dirt yard. I never promised anything but to help you, thats it. The price I gave you was more than fair and I could have sold it for much more. You my friend are a car butcher and impatient. I even spent 3 hours on the phone with you last night trying to talk you thru the mess, and you still wouldnt listen and insisted on soing it your own way. You got tyourself in the bind, and your wife finished it off. I was in my truck pulling out of my driveway to help you when you had your wife call. What a piece of work you are. No friend of mine that is, and you complain about Chad??? You should talk. Fix it yourself now. You can remove your foot from your mouth now.

clocktowersniper
04-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Oh and ya nice, I wonder who stole that Spirit too, makes me think twice now.
The car was a nice car and can be fixed. You wrecked it, your fault. I never promised to be your personal mechanic either, I dont work for free. The only thing I said is I would help you the next day at my place, thats it.

So since you started this, the parts car hmmm the parts car. So now you are mad that I made money off the parts? Ya I made money off the parts. The deal WAS I help you remove the motor from the parts car and put it in the other car and I get the rest of the car. I got the motor out in your yard with no tools, done. I told you get the motor on a stand so we could go thru it, did you? I did my part.

Back to the Charger, we were friends, you know where I live. You had interest in it and have heard it run before, could have driven it any time. In fact you drove it all around my neighborhood before paying for it. You had uunlimited time to check it out. So dont blame me.

Well I thank you for bringing it to a shop to be fixed so it can be right again. It is a real nice car and should be treated right. Also remember I had 3 other people waiting to buy this car and I held it for you without a deposit, and they offered alot more money. I dont need to explain myself at all.

I am sorry you have to feel this way about the car after all this, but it is what it is. However I can no longer trust or respect you after this. You turned a simple fuel pump issue into a big deal, all you had to do is have some patients and I would have helped you. You werent the only one with things going on, and my wife and family will always have priority over your car issues, sorry you cant understand that.

Also dont bother calling or coming around anymore, I am done. As far as the cars title, it needs to be notorized. If you mail it to me I will have my sig notorized for you. This is the last thing I will do for you.

Force Fed Mopars
04-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Yeah, whatever and just like the rest of the folks that have given you buyer beware.............I really see where they are coming from now.

clocktowersniper
04-13-2006, 09:23 PM
All one of them.The scammer who tried to swap his parts with mine.

Force Fed Mopars
04-13-2006, 09:56 PM
Yeah-yeah-yeah.............always got 400 excuses like normal. And if you think I was coming back by there again you are stupid as you look, I was right after all. Take a second chance on getting screwed:confused:

I guess for a guy that is unemployed it would have took you a few minutes out of your such busy schedule to fix it right like you said you would before it was purchased, but that was my stupidity for paying you for the car before it was fixed. As far as you selling it for more money than what you sold it to me for thats a joke as well, you would you have sold it to the highest offer.

Fact of the matter is you sold the car and the service to fix it and backed out on your word. I guess that for a guy isn't employed with a job it was just tooooo much for you to do to fix the car right the first time like you said you were going to do.

clocktowersniper
04-13-2006, 10:32 PM
Your insults really show your mentality. I am unemployed by choice. All the jobs I ever had made more than your measly trucker salary. Thing is I dont need to work. I can afford my bills without a job due to my succes in my business in Florida. Unfortunately it seems people from North Carloina dont know how to service their cars, and end up blaming other people for their lack of abilities. I could take numerous jobs offered, but wont. I can change fields to the numerous things I have training in. I could even relocate for better work. Could or would you? I am not gonna stand here and insult you, its not worth it. Grow up, learn to work on your own cars.
And once again you overlooked the whole deal anyway. But since you seem to be thick, I will explain again. You were asked to bring the car HERE, not 45 miles away.I told you the next day, you wouldnt. That weekend it rained all weekend. You worked all week, and I was busy, sorry, I cant jump when you say how high. The next weekend Wife and I were in the ER dealing with personal issues, sorry this is more important than your car. Then you took it upon yourself to screw up a simple proceedure and ruin the car. I then spent over 3 hours on the phone with you wanting to do it YOUR way and not listening. You asked if I could come over today, I said I would try. I have been spending time with the wife due to the personal issue stated earlier, she hasnt gone back to work yet, ya and she appreciated the phone calls while we were at the hospital and the doctors, thanks! Then late this afternoon we finally got over to check our horse, hadnt even done that in over a week due to personal issues. BUUUUUT your issue is more important, I understand. Then you have your wife call?!??!!? What kind of crap is that? Nice. You would have had it fixed had you been patient. And no promises were made. I know you cant see past your crude selfishness. I am sorry you feel that way, And I hope you and your wife dont have to go through what we have the past week, but if you do maybe you would understand.
And about the higher offers, Ya I did get higher offers, if you need them PM'ed to you it can be arrainged, also my neighbor offered more and had cash ready for the next morning. I held it for you and your kid because we were friends and thats what friends do. They dont falsely accuse people to make themselves look better, or make it so you didnt look like you messed up for your wife. I dont know why you did it but you did. Maybe I unerestimated your mechanical skills, I thought you would be able to change the pump, I was wrong. Maybe this is why you had Chad work on your Daytona. I should have seen it coming the way you complained about his work, and it was his fault that your car was screwed up. But whatever, now you have 2 people that wont work on your stuff anymore. All you had to do was be patient man. But thats ok, you tried. And when you tried and things got out of hand, its not hard to say look I thought I knew how to do it and messed it up, can you give me a hand fixing it when you get a chance? But Oh well, no biggie. However we do regret selling you the car, we wanted it to go to someone who knew how to work on it that would take car of it. So please dont butcher the car anymore, sell it to someone who cares about it. When you get it back from the shop I can give you the phone numbers of the people that wanted the car and you can sell it to them.

Oh and Robin, you may want to go up and edit your above posts saying how you went over the car really well and am happy with it +1!!, then the posts of it with the new wheels, hmmm If I werent happy with a car I woulda been re selling it not bragging and fixing it up.

Force Fed Mopars
04-14-2006, 05:21 AM
IT never has been an issue with the car, it hasn't been butchered as you say. The inline pump was removed and disconnected at the conector. We still like the car................................haven't you figured out its not the car, its your lies.

You say don't drive the car a lot until the pump is in.........you cut the timing back yourself before we left on it....remember???? You even said don't drive it around a lot, so we got the car home, changed the wheels over and drove it around the neighborhood like 3 miles, waiting for you to fix the issues. I can put the pump in, I did and then ran into these issues, but you were suspose to do it from the beginning.................why would I then drive it another 45 minutes, something just isn't right here Frank...............I don't know exactly what is wrong with it, but it'll get fixed. My whole point in the deal is how can a guy put it off for a week not to come out and fix the issues with the car like you said you would, yeah things happen in life..........but a whole week..........7 days?????????????? Never made a money issue out of it like you have said, I am stating the fact that you have 7/24/365 for free time and the issue should have been taken care of by now. As far as taking care of it, you have owned it for how long and never fixed it?????????? WHY???? And another thing.................I picked the car up at 8PM, which is night, it was dark..........I get it home, Saturday morning and there is 2 lugs holding the right front wheel on and 3 on the rest of the wheels................so as far as taking care of a vehicle they all have 5 lugs now. It was a quart low in oil when I stopped at the shell station up from your house, so who takes care of things?????

Yeah............its over Frank, its not me thats done the wrong, its you and all your BS stories and excuses. Being patient does not include getting put off for 7 days Frank. And as far as Chad goes............I told you he did work on the shelby z daytona, other than the fact that the tranny bolts were finger tight it was good to go. You were the one that sat and told me he was a nightmare. I just barely even know the guy, I took my Z up there on my buddies roll-back and picked it up with my car hauler a week or so later............stayed there for 30 minutes and left, other than that I have only talked to him on the phone and in some PMs here on the TD sites, but I know all about him through you telling me. What you should consider here again is to not find blame on every-body and finally own up to your own mistakes and not doing folks right, around here it catches up with you quick. Chad had nothing to do with this car, it was between you and I. And if you go to the TD forums and search, you'll see its more than one buyer beware................I had to learn the hard way, anyway its over.

Frank
04-14-2006, 05:24 AM
Easy there guys. The nit picking back and forth is not even close to being a proper way of handling this. Both of you sit back for a bit, sleep, etc. Come back to this later today.

Frank

Force Fed Mopars
04-14-2006, 05:37 AM
Oh and Robin, you may want to go up and edit your above posts saying how you went over the car really well and am happy with it +1!!, then the posts of it with the new wheels, hmmm If I werent happy with a car I woulda been re selling it not bragging and fixing it up.

If you read it, it says SO FAR................:nod:

Frank (moderator) I have sat back for 7 days thinking about it and this is what it has come to. Sorry if it has caused any error on your forum.

GLHSKEN
04-14-2006, 05:47 AM
Enough... You've both done a great job with the bickering of letting folks know what to expect. Take this private. Both sides have aired their laundry.

clocktowersniper
04-14-2006, 10:58 AM
See, thats just it. I dont have anything to hide. We had some personal issues going on in my family that he couldnt understand, thats his problem. I also like the so far thing. I bought this 20 yearold car and so far I like it, 6 months from now I dont like it anymore, this is the sellers problem.

No need to take this private, I am done with him. A true friend would understand what was going on with my family at the time. I have nothing bad to say about the guy except that I am not the first one he has done this to. He did this to the last person that did him a big favor and fixed his car last time. The guy also told him not to over boost it because he didnt have the fuel for it, well guess what???? Look in the car for sale section and you will find this car for sale with blown pistons from doing just what he was told not to. Oh well. Oh and I DID try to PM him on this and he didnt answer. His first response was to try and make me look bad and have his wife handle his issues. Oh yeah, I thought your wife was coming to kick my wifes butt! Nice, thats very grown up.

The best thing now for you Robin is to find yourself a local mechanic to fix it because Chad wont work on it either, we talked about this situation this morning and he wont work on your cars anymore either. This is what happens when you burn someone.

And the offer to have your signed title notorized so you can do whatever is still open. Just mail it to me and I will have it done. Just dont bring it here as you are no longer welcome.

The only reason I am stating this in public is so that nothing can be twisted into something its not. I said what I said, the offer is still there, you do what you want. This is your mess. Also, if you are still unhappy with the car, like I said I know people that want the car that will take care of it. Fix what you messed uop and let me know. I will put you guys together. But for you to say you are happy with your purchase, take it home and break it, then blame me and say you are unhappy is on you.

Force Fed Mopars
04-14-2006, 12:54 PM
You know you are such a joke............I called Chad this morning and he is willing to fix it if needed. I paid him $750 to put in a tranny and a few other things in the Z, and buy the way, it didn't go from overboost cause it never saw over 12 psi, it spun a bearing, so preach what you know and not what you think. Chad will also tell you screwed him out of his parts off of the last VNT car I bought that you parted, just found out that the hard-way through Chad, he also said to tell you he needs to be paid for the spirit you got from him..............if you need his phone # I will PM it to you. As far as my wife goes, she said it and meant it.............but keep in mind it was after the fact that she jumped down my wife's throat and said it was something that we did to the car and it was in 100% excellent shape when it left her house and cussed her out and threatened her first. You need to get your facts togethor.

BOTTOM LINE, reguardless of what or who you drag in this conversation YOU failed to hold up to your end of the deal and put it off for 7 entire days, what part of that do you not understand. You were asked to get the car fixed before I purchased it, you NEGLECTED to do that, you agreed to fix it at my house on Saturday, you neglected to do that, you said Sunday possibly, you neglected that...............sure I called you to try and get you to do what you said you were going to do, and its a week later and nothing from you at all. I took a chance and got the car home with the fuel pump like it was............why would I drive it 45 miles back to your house with a faulty fuel pump, you sure are not to bright to put yourself in that position.

Its not like you have a job, you are unemployed, you have 24 hours a day and 7 days to get the car repaired. You did not hold up to your end of the deal, but you didn't mind taking my money now did you..............................:evil: Bottom line.....................scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I need to drag the links from the other TD sites over here showing your scams HUH??

GLHSKEN
04-14-2006, 01:41 PM
BOYZZZZZ|... Do n ot drag things from another site here PERIOD.

clock, I hope everything with the pregnancy works out.. THAT is rough.

Force, if the car is clean, $2500 is a steal. FIX it. I have 7k into my daughters 87 SC. Folks, do NOT sweat the small stuff. I'm proud as hell my daughter is driving the car I dreamed of owning when I was in college. These are OLD cars. My daughters has New paint, New forged piston block, New turbo (it crapped out 90 milkes from the house, hitch the trailer and drive to the rescue time) converted to automatic (she's flighty and having to think about gears while driving my wife NIXXED) Despite all that, rust bubbles popped up around the rear reflectors??? Hell it's a 19 year old car!!!

clocktowersniper
04-14-2006, 01:43 PM
Not even worth the reaponse. You act like a 3 year old. Say what you wish at this point, I dont care. I am no longer responding to and public thread on this matter. If you choose to continue, do so in private thru the PM.