PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: '87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z T-Tops!

1 bad day
11-22-2008, 05:43 PM
Up for sale is a 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, It is a 2.2 Turbo/Intercooled motor. It has 72k original miles on it, (right before i stored it, the Odemeter stopped working though, so hopefully you can take my word on that.) The car also has leather interior, cd player, correct reading boost gauge (ive had good luck with them, but i hear thats rare)

One bad thing is, it will need to be trailored to its new home, I noticed when I took it out for a last cruise before winter and salt, that the master cylinder went out and the brakes arnt working, I got lucky and it was late at night so I didnt have traffic to deal with, besides this issue, the car is perfect.

Only real aftermarket parts on it are a Turbo XS Type-H blow off valve, and +40's. Car runs a little rich WOT just for that fact that the previous owner had +40's installed and I never got around to putting stock sized injectors. It wasn't a big issue with me because I liked to just cruise the car, the turbo was a great thing to use when merging in traffic.

Wife and i can't afford any projects at all, our daily drivers are falling apart and we want something new, and cant afford it with a daytona payment. So basically all I am asking, is the payoff for the loan for it.

Also, this maybe a MI/OH car, but it is RUST FREE!!!!

$3000 takes it home.

PICS WILL BE UP TOMORROW!!!! (NOV 23)

Simsy
11-24-2008, 11:58 PM
wow..us till have this? Im suprised..bump for a nice Shelby Z:thumb:

1 bad day
12-13-2008, 01:36 AM
sorry had some family isssues come up...I will snap picks tomorrow and put up the pics....and yes i still have this.

elle bawdy
01-23-2009, 02:04 AM
pics?

daytonaed
11-04-2010, 04:28 AM
+ 1 on the pictures..

shackwrrr
11-04-2010, 11:49 AM
+ 1 on the pictures..

this was almost 2 years ago

DaytonaTurboZ
11-04-2010, 04:19 PM