PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 1987 Shelby CSX #674 - Project Car

moparfwdsleeper
11-16-2008, 12:32 PM
I'm going to attempt to save it by selling her. Staying within the rules the and adding a price, $5000 OR BEST OFFER.

I picked her up in Levant, KS a little over a year ago, shortly after the new 2.2 TII and A568 was installed and running perfect a fuel line busted and quickly went from a leak to a engine compartment fire. There wasn't enough heat to cause structure damage, took off the clear, black and some area took the primer off the metal.No discolored metal(blue-ish tint). I have almost everything to get her back on the road(don't have a clutch kit for example), just needs the body work and reassembly to get it there. I planned on restoring it and having a trailer/driveway queen that may have been driven on weekends and to shows. I haven't lost interest in doing so, but right now I'm not able to do so and want to get a TD I can drive(looking at them has lost its appeal).

All the Shelby parts are accounted for, excluding SHELBY floor mats, hood(underside) CS emission decals(jaysshelby has a set). I don't have the dealer window sticker as it was sold directly to Thrifty(so now 1 of 165:p). The car is registered with www.shelbyregistry.com.

The title is clean, other then surface rust there is no rot on this car. I have the number matching engine(2.2) and transmission(A520).

Pics can be found here... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2937962

Need this gone by Dec 1st.

IF YOU HAVE A LIST OF PARTS YOU'D WANT FROM HER PM ME, PLEASE TITLE SUBJECT; CSX - PARTS

spoolinhard
11-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Good luck.

moparfwdsleeper
11-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Thanks, if it sales whole or not I could care less:p

spoolinhard
11-16-2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks, if it sales whole or not I could care less:p

Suprised to hear you say that after reading how much work you put into it.

moparfwdsleeper
11-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Suprised to hear you say that after reading how much work you put into it.

it sucks, but nothing can be done about it now. I dont have the $$ to keep going, this is the best way I can save her. If I can't sale her in this shape, she'll live on helping other cars out. The title/dash&engine plates/VIN will most likely live in my safe.

moparfwdsleeper
11-17-2008, 12:59 AM
I have a thread in the For Sale section, taking parts request and offers. Willing to part before Dec 1!!!

BadAssPerformance
11-18-2008, 01:48 AM
Closed Per request :thumb: