PDA

View Full Version : intercoolers?

TurboSedan
11-11-2008, 07:47 AM
is FWDP no longer selling intercoolers? i looked but can't seem to find them now.

on a side note i always kind of felt that finding parts on the FWDP website was rather tedious, or at least not very easy to navigate. usually when i put together an order i find myself spending alot of time just going through each and every section just to make sure i didn't miss anything because some sections seem to "overlap" making it rather difficult to find parts. there have been times when i almost didn't order a certain part until my brother (iTurbo) tells me "oh, that part is actually in this section".

no offense just some constructive criticism :D

i will be placing an order soon. woot i love new parts :amen:

-----------------------------------
Joshua Mitchell
'91 Dodge SPiRiT R/T
'87 Shelby CSX #667
'98 Buick Regal GS

JamesL
11-11-2008, 10:57 AM
is FWDP no longer selling intercoolers? i looked but can't seem to find them now.

on a side note i always kind of felt that finding parts on the FWDP website was rather tedious, or at least not very easy to navigate. usually when i put together an order i find myself spending alot of time just going through each and every section just to make sure i didn't miss anything because some sections seem to "overlap" making it rather difficult to find parts. there have been times when i almost didn't order a certain part until my brother (iTurbo) tells me "oh, that part is actually in this section".

no offense just some constructive criticism :D

i will be placing an order soon. woot i love new parts :amen:

-----------------------------------
Joshua Mitchell
'91 Dodge SPiRiT R/T
'87 Shelby CSX #667
'98 Buick Regal GS

Thanks for the feedback. I've been spending a lot of time doing a rewrite/port of the application that will result in some pretty significant customer interface changes. Unfortunetly its not going as quickly as I would like. Give Cindy a call to inquire about the IC. 281-288-4411