PDA

View Full Version : WTF? That's Rude!

BoostMonkey
03-28-2006, 12:34 AM
Well today I was having some issues hitting boost cutout under WOT so I was just kind of cruising today running some errands. I turn onto the 1 way and I see these two blondes (HOT!) in this newer blueish Eclipse GS. So I kind of cruise up to them and kind of pace them trying to catch the driver's eye. It's not working and I'm thinking "Man, is this car really that much of a grandma car?". They switch lanes and gun it. I downshift to second and while hitting cutout probably 2-3 times I pulled a good 4 car lengths on her by the time we hit 55 mph. I slow down and she flies by me flipping me the bird the whole time!!!!!:mad:

I thought it was pretty funny even though I was wondering why???:amen:

Also, the other night I was with my buddies and we're at Mcdonalds. The local "skittle crew" was there (4 acura integras all same body style, 4 different colors; orange, lime green, yellow, and a dull red). There was also a newer 4 door neon RT there. I ended up racing the neon RT as he was the fastest car there. We go to a good spot and he gets a length off the line, I smoked the tires all the way through 2nd gear and passing him at the same time. :thumb: Had a good 10 lengths on him by the end of the race. He was pretty cool about it though. Complimenting me on how fast my car was.

My buddy today just got a '99 FireBird LT1 (I think it's the LT1), manual w/ T-tops. BEAUTIFUL car!!!! I know he's wanting to run me but I might wait until I atleast get my exhaust on!!

Michael

SpoolinGLH
03-28-2006, 04:19 AM
in 98 firebird and camaro's went to the ls1 :}

bansheenut420
03-28-2006, 07:11 AM
Don't think anything of it. LOL Some people can't deal with getting their a**es handed to them by a grandma car. :D It really hurts the ego!

turbovanmanČ
03-28-2006, 01:19 PM
Hahahaha, nice. The two hot blonds were pissed of there $30,000 car got handed it as-s, :thumb:

85shelbycharger
03-28-2006, 04:19 PM
What kind of car is it that you have? You said grandma car so I'm goin to take a wild guess and say Spirit or Acclaim?

BoostMonkey
03-29-2006, 06:10 PM
in 98 firebird and camaro's went to the ls1 :}

F$%K me dude I'm screwed!! Ahhhh well, I'll have to run him in a year when I get my %20's, AFPR, and new CAL to run 15-16 psi.

Thanks guys, and yeah, i have a 91 Spirit RT.

Michael

89ShelbyGuy
03-29-2006, 07:18 PM
Thats it? 15-16? Get it to 18-19! MORE BOOOOSTT! haha.

What kind of stuff you running?

Dave
03-30-2006, 09:51 AM
Yah you'll get hatred all the time with a Spirit. People HATE getting beat by these things. :thumb:

2.216VTurbo
03-30-2006, 10:02 AM
If it's a small town you might want to backpedal it just a bit when you are ten+ cars out, word gets around... You only need to win not humiliate;)

Shelby5150
03-30-2006, 05:21 PM
If it's a small town you might want to backpedal it just a bit when you are ten+ cars out, word gets around... You only need to win not humiliate;)
Try telling that to Boyd when he's got 4 or 5 car lengths on the new Z06 vette at Irwindale:lol: I'll bet the vette owner took it back to the dealership to have the engine looked at:D

BoostMonkey
03-30-2006, 06:07 PM

It's not that small of a town, but the mentality is deffinately there! Especially with the local street races. Almost all of the imports around town know about my car already. :eyebrows: I pulled into tacobell the other day and this kid who I had a class with last year and haven't seen in about 8 months pulls up in his WRX and says; "Man, I heard you got some serious ---- underneath the hood of that thing huh?":nod: "Nope, it's stock, pretty quick, but not really fast.".......etc

Looks like I'm going to have to start gunning for the V8 cars and other turbo cars out there huh? lol

Michael

Dave
03-30-2006, 06:23 PM
Looks like I'm going to have to start gunning for the V8 cars and other turbo cars out there huh? lol

That's what I hunt... I've given up on rice and other NA cars. They never wanna race and if they do they have nothing good.

Force Fed Mopar
03-31-2006, 12:09 AM
That's what I hunt... I've given up on rice and other NA cars. They never wanna race and if they do they have nothing good.

Same here. I had a run going with a 94-97 4.6 T-bird the other night, but I screwed up on the launch, started out soft cause I didn't know whether or not he was gonna go, then when he did and I punched it it took forever for the S70 to spool and then I missed 2nd gear. Royally fuxored myself:lol: Oh well, it'll keep them guessing:thumb:

turbo xtc
05-02-2006, 09:47 AM
that happened simular to me one time when i ran a chick one time in a lumina 3.4 dual cam we came at a light i waved she waved back i shook my head pointed ahead she nodded by the time we got to the top of hill i was only boosting stock light turned yellow i flipped the switch instant boost, gauge pegged to 14 rev limit kicked so backed off slightly caught drive blew right past her next light turned red so i stopped she flipped me off and turned right.