PDA

View Full Version : Fall Cruise

spyder
10-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Went for a ride with some friends on Sunday , 16 cars , 36 people , 140 miles , lotso' fun !!

8valves
10-25-2008, 10:48 AM
Too bad there wasn't a red w/ black stripes 69 SS there. Then it would have been worth posting pictures of!

spyder
10-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah , we had to get a special permit , since we didn't have the mandatory Red Camaro in the group.....;)

8valves
10-25-2008, 03:05 PM
The colors make me so jealous. Everything is just a different shade of green down here, it blows.

Looks like there was a fellow F body fan there with you? Pretty cool!

I hope I can get home for the party this year. Maybe most of the normal guys will strike it instead with everyone being cut...?

spyder
10-26-2008, 12:19 AM
You won't be jealous when it's like , 4 degrees up here !! Fortunately , plenty for me to do Downtown when the snow hits !!

You need to get yourself an F-body , cheap , fun & low compression , perfect for a blowthrough !

By the time the party rolls around , everyone will probably be living in my basement . Don't know if anyone will have a job by then ....Hey , maybe we should go buy a Camry , that will help !! :confused2:

8valves
10-26-2008, 08:24 AM
You won't be jealous when it's like , 4 degrees up here !! Fortunately , plenty for me to do Downtown when the snow hits !!

You need to get yourself an F-body , cheap , fun & low compression , perfect for a blowthrough !

By the time the party rolls around , everyone will probably be living in my basement . Don't know if anyone will have a job by then ....Hey , maybe we should go buy a Camry , that will help !! :confused2:

Can I come live there? Staci got let go from her job down here on Fiday. :(

spyder
10-26-2008, 12:18 PM
Damn , sorry to hear about Staci , hope she can find a good job down there . Plenty of room in the basement , thinking about starting a commune !!

I'm starting to get depressed :yuck: , better get back to happier days !! Here's a link to some additional pics from a friends website , check them out ....

http://sixpacksuperbee.homestead.com/fallcruise2008.html