PDA

View Full Version : Goat Vs R/T

bansheenut420
10-22-2008, 10:49 PM
Another little clip. A fun run between me and a buddy. Its a basically stock GTO, and we just wanted to see how it would turn out with me on 15psi. The chistmas tree on our computer generated track was not working tonight, so I had to honk it off while trying to rev so I could launch. It didnt work to well. lol You can hear me honk 4 times. He leaves on the 3rd I leave on the 4th. :p I was paying more attention to the revs then honking. :o He gets me bad off the line (gto on left, RT on right) but I catch him, and while passing him and going into 3rd the clutch totally starts to slip. I still get him pretty good though. ;) Good times. There is a good posibility that the head was lifted or lifting on this run as well.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/RT-wtih-badly-slipping-Vs_193706.htm?ref=60fb59ee-6046-4220-84c1-99850085034e

Ondonti
10-23-2008, 01:57 PM
I have heard bad things on the internet about anything involving the word goat.

Subliminal
10-23-2008, 02:00 PM
When I was a child, I had a goat.

He was my best friend and we had many magical journeys.

I can't believe you'd beat up on a goat like that. :(

CaptMoe
10-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Nice run Cory.

I wish I had a strip of road like that around here...:(

bansheenut420
10-23-2008, 08:55 PM
When I was a child, I had a goat.

He was my best friend and we had many magical journeys.

I can't believe you'd beat up on a goat like that. :(
hmmmm goat tastes good! :nod: Not as good as the srt8 did though. :D

Nice run Cory.

I wish I had a strip of road like that around here...:(

Thanks alot. We actually have a couple areas like that around here. lol There is as much vht at the start of that road as there is on our crappy track! :confused: