PDA

View Full Version : 89 tona seeking parts

89shelbygirl
03-27-2006, 11:18 AM
im looking for interior parts as well as a few exterior parts for an 89 2.5 turbo.

interior:
i need the small bezels that go on th doors over the door handle.
i need the lage bezel that goes over the radio compartment
dont need to be a certian color i can paint them to match (i goto school for that ;) )
im not sure what they are but i need the grey plastic peices that are on the sides of the floor, where the door meets the car on the inside, they just run along the sides?

exterior:
shelby valve cover for a 2.5 turbo
side louvers for the side trianlge windows
radiator (doesnt have to have an ic since i have an ic set up id like to do, and i just need to radiator, only willing topay 25 for one, i would like a new one but for this price i could just get mine fixed.

thanks
-trina

tryingbe
03-27-2006, 01:38 PM
$25... that is not even enough to cover the shipping charges for a radiator. You better just get your fixed.

turbomopar87
03-27-2006, 03:20 PM
I have the radio bezel, its black (think thats all they came in) not cracked at all. It is from an 87 shelby Z, and they fit the same, but if you have fog lights you would have to put the switch from yours onto this one.

$10 plus shipping.

Kris

ludwig340
03-27-2006, 05:42 PM
Good luck finding the door handle bezels (without the obligatory broken clips, of course)...I think over the years they've changed from plastic to the elusive Unobtainium. :)

89shelbygirl
03-27-2006, 06:56 PM
$25... that is not even enough to cover the shipping charges for a radiator. You better just get your fixed.

well if it was close by in a few hours distance id go get it....ur a bit far tho lol :)

89shelbygirl
03-27-2006, 06:58 PM
Good luck finding the door handle bezels (without the obligatory broken clips, of course)...I think over the years they've changed from plastic to the elusive Unobtainium. :)

yea i think so also, when my brother got his tona he got his from the dealership, they were plastic but then they discontinued them shortly after when i checked to get a set.......

mine cracked :(
and the guy who had my car last superglued it becuase the clips broke, atleast the cloth interior wasnt damanged when i was prying to get it off :(

midohiomoparsource
03-28-2006, 07:37 AM
What part of PA are you near?
I am near Findlay Ohio and I may have what you need.
I have a few radiators, and have the radio bezel. I have a couple of the handle trim pieces, but they have at least on clip broke like most do.

PM me and we can see what happens.

Matt

85shelbycharger
03-29-2006, 03:11 PM
You know this already but hey it's another post to add to my count ;) haha, but I have the radiator, radio bezel, one door handle bezel, the side louvers, and one of the plastic trim pieces that you need. We'll talk later.

"Top Fuel" Bender
03-29-2006, 07:49 PM
I'll have to check my inventory
I have lots of '90 black daytona parts laying around
Most of the pics are here
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/250238/6
I'm in Hellertown,Pa if you want to meet up somewhere to get the parts
Also have an '87 Shelby Valve cover ( non one piece gasket)