PDA

View Full Version : srt design ricer

slasky
12-23-2005, 06:22 PM
I was on my way home from work when I spotted, what I thought was an orange blast srt4, coming onto the highway. I looked in my mirror he, or she, was moving from the right lane to the middle lane. I was in the middle lane and I saw them move into the left lane and they started to come up fast. I noticed that the front of the car looked funny. Then I relized it did not have air inlets in the top of the bumper. So I realized it was not an srt4. They had picked up a lot of speed and were coming up quick. I waited until they were close to my rear bumper and then shifted into 3rd and floored it. It looked like they were going backwards. I shifted into 4th and let off because there was a car in my lane. They did not let off so I went in their lane, they were still aways back, and nailed it again. I must have been doing well over 100 before I let off and moved back in the center lane. I waited for him to catch up, which they did about 5 seconds later, to give him a thumbs up for trying. However, they had never let off and just did a ricer flyby. I guess they were just pissed that they only bought a neon with a big ugly wing.

Dave
12-25-2005, 08:09 AM
OWNAGE. lol I hate those new Neons, they beleive they are badasses because they drive a "SRT 4."

Tony Hanna
01-10-2006, 07:16 AM
Personally, I love the "real" SRT4's. It's one of the few 4 door cars I actually like and has the muscle to back the agressive looks.
That "SRT Design" crap just drives me nuts though. I guess I can see why it came to be from a sales standpoint but that doesn't change the fact that it's a factory ricer. All the attitude with nothing but n/a neon muscle to back it. WTF??
Good Kill.