PDA

View Full Version : Must Sell Or Trade, Need Truck Asap

midohiomoparsource
03-26-2006, 02:52 PM
I need a truck more then I need the two Lebarons.
Wanting an extended cab Dakota or F150. I need the full rear seat for my kids. 2wd or 4wd either way. V6 or V8 either way.

I already found the truck I want, but need to move these two cars to get it. Unless you have something that fits my needs.
Body condition isn't really that important, but no rust buckets please. Must run/drive good and be reasonably close to Ohio.

Cars I am selling are my two 1989 Lebarons.
I have all the information about them on my website at
www.midohiomoparsource.com
under Lebaron GTC link.

You can take these two cars and have one sleeper Lebaron with 99% rust free body. I have spare parts I may be willing to let go.
I hate to have to part them both out and see a good driveline and other parts as well as a good body go to waste, but will start soon if I have to.

I would like $1200.00 for BOTH cars. The GTC will part out for almost that on Ebay alone.

Matt

Whorse
04-02-2006, 11:27 PM
I wish they were closer, I've been dying for a turbo coupe, especially an 89 GTC.

midohiomoparsource
04-12-2006, 03:05 AM
$1000.00. I need to move these to buy a truck fellas.

Matt

WickedShelby88
04-15-2006, 10:13 AM
Wish I could get my Lancer Shelby sold for that much Id buy em in a heartbeat. Been looking for a nice baron. got a guy who will trade me heads up and even deliver the car. Ive also been looking for a set of wheels like the ones on your 93 baron vert.

midohiomoparsource
04-15-2006, 03:07 PM
The 93 is NOT for sale, it is the two 89's only.

I am about to put them on Ebay as parts because I want to buy this truck and need the money asap.

The wheels on the convertible could be for sale, only three are good, one has major damage but still holds air lol.

Matt