PDA

View Full Version : Diablo Sport Predator

contraption22
10-15-2008, 09:25 AM
I'm pretty excited for this, but I am waiting to see results before I order.

http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=144

brummy
10-15-2008, 12:59 PM
At a quick glance, it looks to be the same as an SCT flasher. Datalogging is always nice though.

SoCalCSX
10-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Supposed to be better than the SCT, at least from the PT camp anyways. I'm just waiting for them to come out with the software for the auto PT's til i jump in.

rich tideswell
10-15-2008, 10:47 PM
I thought SCT and Diablo Sport were under the same company......

fleckster
10-17-2008, 03:57 PM
With the applications they have for the Hemi (and V6) LX applications and the Cummins powered Rams, I keep looking for and wondering why they haven't come out with an application for the Hemi Rams.

fleckster
01-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Looks like they finally have! BTW, got to see Reeves play around with the DiableSport Programmer they got for his parents' Hemi Charger. It's very nice! We reset everything, turned off the rear O2 sensors and riched up the midrange 2.5% and the top end 3% after installing new Kooks Headers. I was impressed with it.

mpboost
01-16-2009, 07:33 PM
I have it for my SRT-4 but I haven't played with it much.

I currently have a full Mopar Stage 3 kit on the car so I don't really need it at the moment. However I do have an upgraded Stage 3 turbo with a 47lb compressor wheel and a ported exhaust manifold with an external wastegate that is going on the car. When that happens I will probably have it dyno tuned using the Diablo software and use the Predator to load the tune.

It did come with a performance tune for the Stage 3 PCM, and I ran it for a couple miles, but it leaned out the maps too much for my liking. The Diablosport tuner does allow you to adjust the fuel and timing over 1000rpm increments but I just didn't feel like messing with it at the time to dial the tune in so I flashed the PCM back to the standard Stage 3 map.