PDA

View Full Version : Powder coating in Delaware area?

neongary
10-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Anyone know of a decent place to get powder coating in the Delaware area?
Tried a place in Middletown, but got less than desireable customer service. Harrington has someone, but can't get there during their business hours. Prefer not to mail order. Any help here?
Thanks ahead of time!

89boostedminivan
10-05-2008, 01:24 PM
i know of a place in Newark DE. there in DE industrial park off rt 72. there like the 3rd building on your left when entering the park, pretty big place too. cant think of there name but i use to know a guy that worked there and they seemed pretty good. ill try and see if i can find out there info .

neongary
10-05-2008, 07:12 PM
i know of a place in Newark DE. there in DE industrial park off rt 72. there like the 3rd building on your left when entering the park, pretty big place too. cant think of there name but i use to know a guy that worked there and they seemed pretty good. ill try and see if i can find out there info .

:hail:
Guess that's the thing when you live in the second smallest state. Choices can be limited. If I had the bucks to invest, I would do it myself.

89boostedminivan
10-05-2008, 08:18 PM
yeah i think i seen the one in middletown, are they rite on 301, next to a motorcycle shop?? i seen one somewhere up in wilm, DE too just cant rember there names either,loL!

neongary
10-05-2008, 08:48 PM
yeah i think i seen the one in middletown, are they rite on 301, next to a motorcycle shop?? i seen one somewhere up in wilm, DE too just cant rember there names either,loL!

Powder Barons
4799-A Summit Bridge Road
Next to a Ford performance shop.

Work is OK, but customer service leaves a little to be desired and they are slooowww. Took 6 weeks to get a TII intake coated.

fishcleaner
10-05-2008, 11:02 PM
this is the place in Newark
http://www.prestigepowder.com/
the company I used to work for used them

neongary
10-06-2008, 04:58 PM
this is the place in Newark
http://www.prestigepowder.com/
the company I used to work for used them

Any good? How is their work?

89boostedminivan
10-06-2008, 07:03 PM
i use to know the guy that did most there powdercoating, he was a cool guy, i think he still works there but i lost touch with him, i really cant tell good from bad powder coating honestly but some of the stuff he showed me was good. i know they got a room with about a million diff colors in it