PDA

View Full Version : Cindy! Please help!

1984rampage
10-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Ok, I shipped my computer to you on August 18th, 2008 for a recalibration. You told me it would probably be 3 weeks at the latest.. I understand that there has been troubles with the hurricanes and everything but it has been over a month and a half since you have had my computer! I have called NUMEROUS times asking you about the status of it and each time you have told me it would ship in the next couple of days and that it was ready to go out! I talked to you thursday (OCTOBER 2nd!) when you finally gave me a tracking number and you told me it had shipped out monday and that it would be her today(friday)... With two day shipping it shouldnt even have taken this long if it was indeed shipped monday... I got home and low and behold it wasnt here... I finally called fedex tonight to see where my package was and they told me that it hadnt been picked up from your shop yet because you had never called to have it picked up! My car has been sitting now for the last month because I had to wait on this crucial part, which has put a strain on my family because we are now down a vehicle... Please tell me exactly when I will recieve my computer! I feel that I have been more then patient....

Thanks,
James

glhs727
10-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Ok, I shipped my computer to you on August 18th, 2008 for a recalibration. You told me it would probably be 3 weeks at the latest.. I understand that there has been troubles with the hurricanes and everything but it has been over a month and a half since you have had my computer! I have called NUMEROUS times asking you about the status of it and each time you have told me it would ship in the next couple of days and that it was ready to go out! I talked to you thursday (OCTOBER 2nd!) when you finally gave me a tracking number and you told me it had shipped out monday and that it would be her today(friday)... With two day shipping it shouldnt even have taken this long if it was indeed shipped monday... I got home and low and behold it wasnt here... I finally called fedex tonight to see where my package was and they told me that it hadnt been picked up from your shop yet because you had never called to have it picked up! My car has been sitting now for the last month because I had to wait on this crucial part, which has put a strain on my family because we are now down a vehicle... Please tell me exactly when I will recieve my computer! I feel that I have been more then patient....

Thanks,
James

yes, you have been very patient. I will call you on Saturday.
later,
Cindy

1984rampage
10-04-2008, 11:07 PM
Cindy,

I never got a call from you! :(

JamesL
10-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Saturday was a big Dyno day at the shop. I just IM'd her to call you NOW.

1984rampage
10-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Thanks, Ill be waiting for her call!

glhs727
10-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks, Ill be waiting for her call!

I'm looking into where your pacakge is at. I tried calling several times this weekend to the phone number listed on our site. Someone finally answered and said it was a wrong number. We then tried phone #2 listed on our site. I left a message with your little brother? to call me.
Thanks,
Cindy

1984rampage
10-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Wow, hmm thats weird... Thanks for calling sorry my little bro didnt give me the phone even though I was home and he didnt even tell me you called! Ill give you a call when I get out of school tomorrow!

Thanks,
James

1984rampage
10-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Cindy,

It was good finally getting hold of you!

Thanks again,
James

1984rampage
10-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Cindy,

You never called back to give me my tracking number :/. Please PM it to me

Thanks

1984rampage
10-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Edit! My Trackng Number Finally Works! Sorry For The Miscommunication!

trannybuster
10-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Dont feel bad I waited over a month also..word of advice.....FIX YOUR SERVICE ISSUE FWD...any bonehead can make excuses.

1984rampage
10-15-2008, 07:28 PM
Ya, i heard A LOT of excuses... At least this time when I need a cal update she told me that they could just send me the chips instead of having to ship the comp back and forth!

1984rampage
10-16-2008, 03:28 PM
Hey Cindy,

I got my comp today!, but u forgot to send me my map sensor back with it? Will a map sensor from an 85 lm work with an 86 lm?

Thanks,
James

bradp
10-16-2008, 04:11 PM
Hey Cindy,

I got my comp today!, but u forgot to send me my map sensor back with it? Will a map sensor from an 85 lm work with an 86 lm?

Thanks,
James

Yes they are the same.