PDA

View Full Version : Caliber aftermarket parts

MoparBoyy
03-24-2006, 01:36 PM
some of you know me, some don't..

but it seems i have been givin a new business venture and i'm looking for aftermarket stuff for the new dodge caliber. i'm looking for things like ground effects & scissor door kits. Anyone know places that are making this stuff already?

thanks.

-Alex

contraption22
03-25-2006, 08:00 PM
By the looks of the Caliber I would try marketing the owners some tube steps, lift kits, maybe some of those mudflaps with the nekkid girles on em.

GLHS592
03-25-2006, 08:28 PM
...scissor door kits.

:confused: Why? Those look gay on anything other than a Lamborghini.

MoparBoyy
03-25-2006, 08:52 PM
:confused: Why? Those look gay on anything other than a Lamborghini.

hey.. i didn't say I liked them.. if someone says hey "i will pay you this.. to do this..." i'm doing it! :nod:

contraption22
03-25-2006, 08:57 PM
hey.. i didn't say I liked them.. if someone says hey "i will pay you this.. to do this..." i'm doing it! :nod:

Thats true... gotta go where the coin is at.

My friend Jim once said "Hell, I'll pick the oats outta warm horse crap for a good buck!"

TrrboJeep
03-27-2006, 04:25 PM
My friend Jim once said "Hell, I'll pick the oats outta warm horse crap for a good buck!"
Was he smokin alfalfa at the time? :lol:

Actually, you might be on to something with the lift kit idea! :eyebrows:

That Caliber is sending off a strange Vibe! :nod:

JDAWG
03-27-2006, 04:45 PM
I wish they would make the Compass (same chassis) with turbo. I would buy one of those. The only stuff I have seen are some performance parts for the calibur. We got a flyer the other week, I think it was exhaust, intake, and some spring.