PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to say thanks!

Shadow
09-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Well, with this being the last wknd of racing around here and me still needing some chip tuning I wasn't holding my breath. Specially concidering all that has transpired at FWD, it would be slim to none(one would think) with the power being out and everything else that's going on. BUT WHAT CAN I SAY! YYYEEEEEHHHAAAAAA! With one day of power Cindy got it done and overnight sent me the chips and I picked them up at the depo this morning. There are prob going to have to be further changes made to really work this out, but for now, their way better than what I had. So I just wanted to say THANKS A MILLION for the extra effort and hope everything goes well for you guys! Unreal! I was so pumped I decided to take the car down to the dyno, just to see what 37psi looks like.......480whp, 463wtq. I know, I know.....not 500 yet, but we're getting there!

Shadow
09-29-2008, 10:29 PM
As you can see by my new sig. the wknd didn't go too bad either. The Charger recorded it's first 10 sec pass! Thanks again, I'll be calling you.:thumb:

glhs727
09-30-2008, 12:02 AM
Yes, call me! James just made little changes to the cal, and with the more recent runs, he can take out some more. I'm glad you were able to make the race and get into the 10's before the end of summer! Now the long winter won't be so bad LOL
later,
Cindy