PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy hg and bolts

boostedblue
03-23-2006, 01:23 PM
Anyone around chic,ill have or know where to get this so I can change hg this weekend please lmk asap, thanks todd (for 86 T-1 motor):eyebrows:

Turbodave
03-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Todd, I don't know of any places around that keep MP headgaskets in stock, but you may want to try some of the bigger dealerships like Bill Kay or Dempsey Dodge, they stock more perfomance parts than some of the others.

BadAssPerformance
03-23-2006, 02:14 PM
Bill Kay would be your best bet to have it on the shelf, but most dealers can get them in 1 day cuz they are usually in the Naperville warehouse.

Let me know if you cannot get them, I have a spare MP HG and MP Bolt set that I'll sell ya for the price to replace.

boostedblue
03-23-2006, 06:24 PM
Bill Kay would be your best bet to have it on the shelf, but most dealers can get them in 1 day cuz they are usually in the Naperville warehouse.

Let me know if you cannot get them, I have a spare MP HG and MP Bolt set that I'll sell ya for the price to replace.
Jason lmk how much and if I can pu friday at what time and address I am off work till mon, thanks todd :):D

inmyshadow
03-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Most dealers should be able to get these parts the next day.

My local dealership has always been able to headgaskets/bolts the next day. Either getting the parts from Albany, NY or Boston, MA

If they can't do next day, have the do a dealership search to see if any dealers locally have the parts.

BadAssPerformance
03-23-2006, 11:27 PM
Jason lmk how much and if I can pu friday at what time and address I am off work till mon, thanks todd :):D

I work from 7:30 - 4 in Glenview... home in Des Plaines by 5pm... will find replacement price tomorrow... will send PM with more info.

EDIT: I only have the '006' gasket for the cross drilled... is that what you need?

EDIT2: I'll take a HG and set of bolt to work with me if you want to pick it up earlier.

boostedblue
03-24-2006, 12:09 PM
I need 005 non cross drilled thanks again my borther in law has some special hg sealer that we are going to try he said he used it and it works so for need I will try that thanks again todd:)

BadAssPerformance
03-24-2006, 01:27 PM
You can use the 006 if you are comfortable drilling a couple holes in it... no problem if you dont need it either way. if you do, let me know.

Dodge Aries K
03-25-2006, 12:21 AM
Belvidere Motors out by me keeps in stock the Mopar Performance head gasket and the standard issue head bolts.

Located right in down town Belvidere on business 20. www.belvideremotors.com

I love these guys. :)

boostedblue
04-20-2006, 03:30 PM
thanks to everyone did gasket change all is fine todd:amen:

BadAssPerformance
04-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Good to hear ya got it fixed Todd :thumb: