PDA

View Full Version : We need a solid defination of "unrestricted swap meet"

turbovanmanČ
09-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Ok, so that section is for non related car items or other makes of car parts for the relating car, IE Ford MAF sensor for a Ford, to members, correct?

So selling wheels off another car for a TM is considered a TM item, correct?

If not, then please explain as then ALL items from other makes and models for our cars now belong in the unrestricted area? correct?

Discuss!!!!!!!!

black86glhs
09-22-2008, 03:50 PM
I would have to agree. Is it only TD or TM parts in the normal for sale area?
I say if it is aftermarket or original, is for our models, it should be under the normal for sale area.
Even if it fits our cars, if it is from another brand it goes under swap meet.

Before I get labeled, I'm not jumping on Simon's band wagon, Frank. I have thought about this once or twice before. It would be nice to "Lay down the law" again. LOL.:thumb:

Frank
09-22-2008, 03:56 PM
No definition beyond what is already known is needed. This section and the intent of the entire For Sale section has been handled very well and is well structured. Rarely small mistakes where posts don't get moved to that section or posts accidently get moved there. It happens. People are human, and other people need to accept it.

Frank

black86glhs
09-22-2008, 04:05 PM
Sorry if I got your BP up, just thought it would be a good idea.:o

Frank
09-22-2008, 04:10 PM
Naw, you didn't. Simon did a smidgen because I have 3 threads dealing with the same thing. The intent has been very good and I think has been pretty black and white. I don't think should be changed. His case was a case where it was accidently moved.

Now I am willing to accept suggestions to ensure the descriptions of those sections help to define the intent better.

turbovanmanČ
09-22-2008, 04:30 PM
You didn't say it was done by accident hence this thread because I was confused.

If you did, then you should have said so and this thread wouldn't be here. I know the rules so they needed clarifying. Now they have, its ok, carry on. :D

Frank
09-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Doesn't mistake (as said in the other thread) cover it? People typically don't make mistakes on purpose. ;)