PDA

View Full Version : Ne Ohio Get Together

BIG PSI
03-23-2006, 10:02 AM
I would like to see if there is any interest in getting some of you to bring your TURBO-MOPARs out to Summit Racing, 1200 Southeast Ave, Tallmadge, Ohio
{I-76 at Exit 29} on Monday 5-1-06 from 6pm to 8:30pm.

This is Summit's first Cruise Night of the season. It is totally FREE !!!
Sure would be great to get some interest. I am taking 2 maybe 3
TURBO vehicles and my 06 Charger R/T HEMI car.

Let me know what you think ................

Chuck Green

:eyebrows:

BIG PSI
03-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Come on guys, don't be shy---does this sound like a good idea or not ???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

8valves
03-23-2006, 12:07 PM
I could probably swing over, the car should be done by then.

Aaron Miller

Blue Iroc R/T
03-23-2006, 12:48 PM
I should be able to make that. I should have my car back on the road by then. I HOPE!!!!! :whip:

SpoolinGLH
03-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Id be there but thats cutting it close for me... :{

BIG PSI
03-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Come on guys this a FREE Event....it is a month away do you think you might make it, post up.

PS---they even give stuff away for FREE

Chuck

85shelbycharger
03-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Chuck, I may possibly be able to make it depending on my school schedule that day. It's the first day of finals week so I'll have to see what time my exams are that day.

mcsvt
03-23-2006, 06:59 PM
To far for me :( 7+hrs(each way) on a Monday night doesn't work well with my schedule.

BIG PSI
03-23-2006, 08:50 PM
To far for me :( 7+hrs(each way) on a Monday night doesn't work well with my schedule.

They will hold their First BIG EVENT on Saturday 6-3-06 and it goes from 9am until 6pm---this Event is called
the "SUPER SUMMIT XIV"

Maybe you can make that Event---trust me it is HUGE

Chuck

Bubba
03-24-2006, 01:25 AM
I'd be interested...car still not back together though. I'm taking a day off this coming Tuesday to try and finish it up and see if the head gasket's gonna hold this time.

Mike_Shepard
03-24-2006, 03:58 AM
hmmmm I may have to clean the beast up and bring her, But monday would be pushing it

BIG PSI
03-24-2006, 08:01 AM
hmmmm I may have to clean the beast up and bring her, But monday would be pushing it

Mike, that Monday is 39 days away counting today. I sure hope you can get it clean by then (lol)....

Come on group what do I have to do to get you to come out with your car to this Event ???

Chuck

BIG PSI
04-25-2006, 11:46 AM
I would like to see if there is any interest in getting some of you to bring your TURBO-MOPARs out to Summit Racing, 1200 Southeast Ave, Tallmadge, Ohio
{I-76 at Exit 29} on Monday 5-1-06 from 6pm to 8:30pm.

This is Summit's first Cruise Night of the season. It is totally FREE !!!
Sure would be great to get some interest. I am taking 2 maybe 3
TURBO vehicles and my 06 Charger R/T HEMI car.

Let me know what you think ................

Chuck Green

We are only 6 days away from the 1st Car Show!!!!
It is time to let me know for sure if you are coming..........
We will be taking 2 or 3 cars, PAT--SYLVIA (maybe)--CHERRY

Sure would like to have a good turn out of TD-TP-TC

Regards
Chuck

Blue Iroc R/T
04-25-2006, 12:23 PM
I plan of coming, but mt R/T won't make it this time. At the moment it is headless. So, I'll just come and check out everyone else's ride. :thumb:

stampederunner
04-25-2006, 03:13 PM
I will come if I have that day off and the weather is nice.

Umm, never mind I just used mapquest for directions and its 3 hours and 20 min. away!

TrrboJeep
04-25-2006, 03:56 PM
I would like to come Chuck, but 2 1/2 hrs 1 way for me! :(
That won't work on a week night.

Have fun. :thumb:

BIG PSI
04-25-2006, 06:32 PM
I would like to come Chuck, but 2 1/2 hrs 1 way for me! :(
That won't work on a week night.

Have fun. :thumb:

They will be having MORE SHOWS through out the Summer. This is just their first one and it just happens to be on a Monday. They do most of their shows during the week as it brings in business. Summit will do some shows on Saturdays and I will post them on here..

Chuck

Dave
04-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Yup, I'll be there. All shiny and new with a rear main. :thumb:

There's always a bunch of kick-@$$ cars there. It's a lot of fun.

Mike_Shepard
04-28-2006, 05:37 AM
I might just do this, BUT I need to put some miles on the car this weekend

Chuck check your PM's I have a question

BIG PSI
05-01-2006, 09:10 PM
Well there was a total of 4 old school Turbo Mopars there. Mike Sheppard and his girl friend made the trip. They came from the Columbus area. Thanks to the both of you for coming. Ralph Scott and his son Chad came in Chads White Daytona. Then there was Bryan's (DAVE) 89 Silver Spirit and my 89 Acclaim LE.

There were a couple of Neon SRT4's there as well nut they were never around their cars when I was there.

The North parking of Summit Racing was full the brim, in fact they had vehicles parking in the grass. The other forum that I belong to: www.chargerforums.com had a real great showing. There was a black SRT8 Charger, black SRT8 Magnum, red R/T Magnum, two GoManGo Daytonas, a Top Bananna Daytona, a tricked out white R/T Magnum with blackk 22's on it, another Magnum SXT, and Cherry.

I also have Summit's list of all their shows for the year....Pictures will follow shortly.

Regards
Chuck

BIG PSI
05-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Here are some pictures: Bryan, my son took these:

BIG PSI
05-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Some more pictures

SpoolinGLH
05-02-2006, 01:16 AM
wow, looks like there was a good turn out there chuck.... going to be sweet this summer with summit having the car shows,quakers show this june, and of course boardman always has car shows!!!!

Bubba
05-02-2006, 06:54 AM
I wish I could've made it, but during the week is hard since I'm technically on the clock til' 9PM Monday thru Friday. I did wash the Shadow and htink about ya'll though :)

BIG PSI
05-02-2006, 08:45 AM
I wish I could've made it, but during the week is hard since I'm technically on the clock til' 9PM Monday thru Friday. I did wash the Shadow and htink about ya'll though :)

Well at least you were thinking about us !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck

Mike_Shepard
05-02-2006, 01:52 PM
That SRT8 charger was beautiful

Blue Iroc R/T
05-02-2006, 06:34 PM
It was a good showing last night, and it was nice to meet Mike & see his Daytona. It's looking good Mike! :thumb:
Just for the record, It was my son Mark with the White 92 Iroc Turbo. Chad was working last night, so he wasn't able to make it.

Hopefully next time I will have the R/T running. :nod:

BIG PSI
05-02-2006, 08:18 PM
It was a good showing last night, and it was nice to meet Mike & see his Daytona. It's looking good Mike! :thumb:
Just for the record, It was my son Mark with the White 92 Iroc Turbo. Chad was working last night, so he wasn't able to make it.

Hopefully next time I will have the R/T running. :nod:

OOPS---I got it wrong//////sorry about that Ralph.
I knew it was Mark but was thinking Chad.

Chuck

Mike_Shepard
05-03-2006, 05:31 AM
Yea it was nice metting you guys, Oh BTW there is a Red R/T Daytona on TD that needs a turbo and willing to trade for an 89 shelby daytona hmmmmm Very tempting, But I think from what you we're saying about your head this is a car I'd ;ove to have but cannot afford to do anything with