PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 83 Rampage selling complete or parting

midohiomoparsource
09-21-2008, 05:26 PM
I am getting an 83 Rampage this Friday and am going to sell it complete or for parts.

I know that it has the 2.2 hoodscoop, an extra hood and tailgate. Not sure what all is wrong with it, will know more details Friday when I get it home.

I have no plans on saving it, I am either going to sell it complete, or strip it and junk it. And it won't take me long.

Since I need to post a price: $800 complete

Matt
midohiomoparsource@yahoo.com

Mopar318
09-21-2008, 05:30 PM
How bad is the rust?

black86glhs
09-21-2008, 05:31 PM
I'll let Jay know and see if he is interested.:D

Xtrempickup
09-21-2008, 06:49 PM
what color interior

jaysshelby
09-21-2008, 07:25 PM
Matt, pm sent

midohiomoparsource
09-21-2008, 08:30 PM
The truck is red with black interior but has silver door panels.

There is some rust behind the passenger rear tire and in front of the drivers rear tire from what the owner says.
Also says there is some on the floors but said not too bad. Again, I will know more when I get it home.

Jay, I got your pm, I will let you know when I get it home about the stuff you asked about.
I know the guy said he has an extra tailgate that he had media blasted and has kept it in his house under his bed lol.

I also just picked up tonight, a 88 Daytona t-top car. Sort of an oddball, base model car, non turbo 5 speed. Has power mirrors (standard with t-tops), power windows, locks, rear defog and tilt. But, does not have a/c or cruise. Low mileage car with 97 k original and only very minor rust. Bright red with grey cloth.

Just got it home tonight and going to try to get it running to drive.

Will be maybe needing, window motors and headlamp controller. Will know more in next few days about anything else I might need.

Guess this is how it goes, finally decide to get out of TDs and within one week I find two great cars. lol.

Matt

jaysshelby
09-25-2008, 10:59 PM
Matt thought of a few more things I need. let me know when you have it at home.

midohiomoparsource
09-26-2008, 11:07 PM
Jay

Got it home but it was dark so pictures will be tomorrow morning.

I will let you know that I have someone interested in it as a whole. I would prefer to sell it whole because I think it is to nice to just junk, BUT, if nothing by Sunday afternoon, I will start pulling parts and get it out of here. Send me everything you need and I will let you know what happens.
You could give me your number again if you'd like and I can call you when I know something.

Matt

jaysshelby
09-26-2008, 11:13 PM
Jay

Got it home but it was dark so pictures will be tomorrow morning.

I will let you know that I have someone interested in it as a whole. I would prefer to sell it whole because I think it is to nice to just junk, BUT, if nothing by Sunday afternoon, I will start pulling parts and get it out of here. Send me everything you need and I will let you know what happens.
You could give me your number again if you'd like and I can call you when I know something.

Matt

PM sent

midohiomoparsource
09-27-2008, 09:21 AM
Here are some pictures.

I have more for anyone needing them. I wish I could keep this thing as it is very clean for its age. I would put a 2.2 na efi motor and 5 speed in it and drive it for the mpg. However, unable to do that at this time.

I checked on the floors and found the passenger side has some issues although seems like nothing major. The drivers side felt solid.
All the parts that are missing on the body are included and just not put on.

Has extra hood, tailgate that has been media blasted and is very clean, transmission and some misc stuff.

I hate to part it, BUT will start tearing it apart tomorrow after 3 pm unless someone shows serious interest in it before then.

Matt
midohiomoparsource@yahoo.com

midohiomoparsource
09-29-2008, 05:16 PM
The tear down has begun.

A shame to tear up and junk such a clean Rampage for its age.

Let me know if need ANY parts before tomorrow night at 10 pm. Wednesday when I get home from work, it is off to the crusher.

Rebel Rob
09-30-2008, 08:09 PM
what steering wheel is in it?

midohiomoparsource
09-30-2008, 09:27 PM
It has the typical 4 spoke L body wheel in black. Shame because it has a bunch of hairline cracks.

turbo Scamp
10-01-2008, 08:26 AM
PM sent.

Reeves
10-01-2008, 08:50 AM
How are the seats?

How is the spare tailgate?

How is the weatherstripping....especially on the outside bottom of the roll down windows.

WickedShelby88
10-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Too bad I can't afford to save this one. I could really use something with the abilities of a truck and the mpg's of a small car.

midohiomoparsource
10-01-2008, 07:54 PM
The seats show wear on the driver bottom but not that bad. They are dirty as well.

The spare tailgate is nice. Has a couple of dings near the plate area but should clean up easily for a good body person. Jason is getting first choice on them as he already asked about one. The one he does not take will be listed on Ebay.
The weatherstripping is typical and junk.

I did see that someone is selling a NOS or repro set. I believe they are around $200 lol.

Truck WAS saveable. Not any longer. I agree with you on the small truck/mpg idea. What I wanted to do as well but don't have funds or time for this.

Truck will be crushed tomorrow or Friday.

Matt

Reeves
10-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Where did you see the weatherstripping for sale at?

WickedShelby88
10-02-2008, 12:35 PM
I hear ya Matt. I can totally relate to lack of funds and time. Thats why I had to let my Z rest in pieces.

midohiomoparsource
10-02-2008, 03:29 PM
I just did a search and they gone. I think auction ended.

They were on Ebay. Either type in dodge rampage, or dodge shelby and that is how i found them.

Matt

Xtrempickup
10-02-2008, 03:50 PM
is the sliding window gone already?

midohiomoparsource
10-02-2008, 10:04 PM
I have it listed on Ebay.
I have most of the parts I pulled already listed, with a few more going on in next few days, like some interior trim, front fenders and a 2.2 hood scoop.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330276016020&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014

Xtrempickup
10-02-2008, 10:05 PM
thanks