PDA

View Full Version : This is the BEST car I have ever bought.

spoolinhard
09-19-2008, 08:12 PM
:hail:Totally annhilated this chick in her late 90's early '00's mustang GT about a half hour ago! This car is an absolute blast! I have never been let down by it!:love: I get respect everywhere I go, and the foolish ones with no respect get quickly schooled in the way of the SRT-4. And my only mods = PT performance check valve!

shadow88
09-20-2008, 10:38 PM
Beating up on girls.....nice :thumb:.

You just haven't found the right car in the other lane yet.

86Shelby
09-21-2008, 01:35 AM
Nice run! Don't pick on girls too much; you might run across Mary from the SRT board. :eyebrows:

I have no respect, bring the woodscrews. ;)

spoolinhard
09-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Nice run! Don't pick on girls too much; you might run across Mary from the SRT board. :eyebrows:

I have no respect, bring the woodscrews. ;)
For the record I dont go looking for trouble. Trouble finds me.

Dont you worry, the srt has a very protective older brother. that older brother is a charger who is about to slip on some monster turbo gloves. He doesnt like wood screws.:D

skitzo_inc
09-22-2008, 03:19 PM
and your charger has a dad. My Charger. Tired, and worn out. He lets the older brother keep track of the younger one. He's too busy sleeping.

spoolinhard
09-22-2008, 03:41 PM
man you guys are all buzzkillers(except Paul:o) A guy is just try to proclaim his love for his machine and you got to bring me down:mad:

spoolinhard
09-22-2008, 03:42 PM
and your charger has a dad. My Charger. Tired, and worn out. He lets the older brother keep track of the younger one. He's too busy sleeping.

I think he is more like in a coma right now. Will have to use defibulators to wake him up:p

skitzo_inc
09-22-2008, 05:23 PM
hahaha, he is REALLY old!

WickedShelby88
09-25-2008, 03:27 PM
My charger's spirit lives on somewhere. Must of missed this thread. Cool to hear about the V8's getting schooled. I schooled a guy in a nice sounding V8 vert stang in my SVO one summer day if that counts. It was pretty funny. The guy gave this pissed off look and his g/f had the whatever look on her face.. Priceless.. The turbo 4 rulz!

88_pacifica
09-25-2008, 03:50 PM
:hail:Totally annhilated this chick in her late 90's....

Damn... pickin on grandma huh? :confused:

Wait till you line up against a black car... ;) :thumb:

Subliminal
09-25-2008, 03:59 PM
Yeah...might be a long wait, though. There's like 15 of them still running. And out of that 15, 3 are fast...but they never unload them from the trailers till they get to the track. ;)

88_pacifica
09-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Yeah...might be a long wait, though. There's like 15 of them still running. And out of that 15, 3 are fast...but they never unload them from the trailers till they get to the track. ;)

HA!!! That's classic.... :confused:

spoolinhard
09-26-2008, 11:23 AM
My charger's spirit lives on somewhere. Must of missed this thread. Cool to hear about the V8's getting schooled. I schooled a guy in a nice sounding V8 vert stang in my SVO one summer day if that counts. It was pretty funny. The guy gave this pissed off look and his g/f had the whatever look on her face.. Priceless.. The turbo 4 rulz!

V8 kills in the SRT: mid 90's camaro:p Late 90's early 00's Mustang, had hoodscoop maybe a GT?(that was the one the chick was driving) and two old dudes in a late 80's ZR1 Corvette. Believe it or not I was no the instigator in ANY of these. I just drive my car normal and people think they need to School my "riced:rolleyes:" out neon

spoolinhard
09-26-2008, 11:29 AM
Damn... pickin on grandma huh? :confused:

Wait till you line up against a black car... ;) :thumb:

Haters or not. A NEON that can do 100 in the quarter....off the showroom floor........on stock parts.......on street tires......Is fast. Isnt this sight called Turbo Mopar? Last time I check my neon was both turbo and mopar. Stock for stock it is also quicker than any of the old cars. Whats the deal:confused2: You can build a 16 valve just like any other engine out there..... I choose to keep mine stock.

88_pacifica
09-26-2008, 01:07 PM
... a late 80's ZR1 Corvette.

A true ZR-1 and you're bone stock? Whoa... :hail:

spoolinhard
09-26-2008, 09:02 PM
A true ZR-1 and you're bone stock? Whoa... :hail:
I dunno. How do you tell? It was red hatchback late 80's. I knew somebody who had a zr1 and they look just the same. I thought that all corvettes of that year were zr1?

I must be a really good driver:hail::confused2:

88_pacifica
09-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Corvette ZR-1's (http://www.mcsmk8.com/zr1/90ZR1.HTM) and their stats (http://www.mathewscollection.com/corvette/Corvette_91_ZR1.htm)

;) :thumb:

spoolinhard
09-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Corvette ZR-1's (http://www.mcsmk8.com/zr1/90ZR1.HTM) and their stats (http://www.mathewscollection.com/corvette/Corvette_91_ZR1.htm)

;) :thumb:

One step ahead of ya. Already read up on em:nod: