PDA

View Full Version : red GLH console

boostedblue
12-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Looking for console for 5-sp 4-dr omni just the one w/ arm rest and emg brake handle sicking out:bump2:

The S is Silent
12-23-2005, 08:26 PM
I have a center console, but not one with an arm rest in it. If you can't find one with an arm rest, you are welcome to have this one. I have to check tomorrow on the condition though, but I think it's pretty solid.

boostedblue
12-23-2005, 10:17 PM
I have a center console, but not one with an arm rest in it. If you can't find one with an arm rest, you are welcome to have this one. I have to check tomorrow on the condition though, but I think it's pretty solid.
Cool lmk, bb:)

The S is Silent
12-24-2005, 11:32 AM
I was wrong, the one I have does have an arm rest. The plastic is all in very nice shape, but the arm rest is cracked (like 90% of them), which I can only imagine is why you are looking for one.

If you still want it, I can pull it off today and try to get to the post office to ship it. How's $10+shipping?

The S is Silent
12-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Also, how much of the center console do you need? Do you need the part with the cup holders, or just the piece that fits around the shifter? I have it all. And if you don't want the part with the arm rest because it's cracked, I can give you the part around the shifter (and the cup holders if you want them) and you can just get the piece around the e-brake from any omni, because it's just black.

boostedblue
12-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks just the pcs around the shiftter with arm rest price is fine send me your mailing address I will drop a USPS in mail Mon, ship to Chic,Il USPS all right chearer than ups slow method ok , thanks todd:bowl:( Iwant everything except cup holder part) lmk asap

The S is Silent
12-25-2005, 07:44 PM
You've got a PM!

boostedblue
12-26-2005, 01:36 PM
send pm todd