PDA

View Full Version : Cruise??

Dave
03-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Will there be a cruise this year? If so will it finally be organized?? Not to complain too much but for the past two years it has been done right after the car show and nobody ever knew when or where we were going. Really it's a lot of fun having all those cars out there on the road together, but when it's not sanctioned it just becomes a mess... last year I had no idea where I was going, I ended up having to cut across 3 lanes of traffic because everybody was getting off and I didn't notice, because no one knew where we were going.

A lot of us will be making a lot more extra miles to go to this event so I think things should be a little more organized for us.

Thanks,
-Bryan

sdac guy
03-22-2006, 02:04 PM
Will there be a cruise this year? Probably not. We don't have anybody local to plan a route for us, and we will be pressed for time.

If so will it finally be organized?? A lot of us will be making a lot more extra miles to go to this event so I think things should be a little more organized for us. The schedule and turn by turn directions were in the goody bags for both of the past two years. We can organize all we want, but if you don't read the info we give out, it will not help you in the least.

Barry

Dave
03-31-2006, 05:27 PM
Probably not. We don't have anybody local to plan a route for us, and we will be pressed for time.

The schedule and turn by turn directions were in the goody bags for both of the past two years. We can organize all we want, but if you don't read the info we give out, it will not help you in the least.

Barry

I didn't get a goody bag. :( lol

Oh well, atleast we got Hooter girls this year! :amen:

sdac guy
03-31-2006, 07:11 PM
I didn't get a goody bag.Ahhhh, exactly the answer I was waiting for .... :D

You didn't get a goody bag, because you didn't register for the event.

Goody bags went to all the folks attending that paid the regsitration fee.

So, you got exactly what you paid for. :eyebrows:

Barry

turbovanmanČ
03-31-2006, 07:17 PM
So, you got exactly what you paid for. :eyebrows:

Barry

Hahahahhaaha, now thats funny, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fleckster
04-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Where's Clay's signature when you need it???

Oh Schnap!