PDA

View Full Version : Wow, close my thread, typical.

turbovanmanČ
09-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Thanks for letting me answer back, did RickP take over?

Frank, I am GIVING them away, what part of free did you miss?

As for not seeing me go, you really helped get me back, all those PM's etc, NOT!

You threw me out and oh look, NOTHING has changed, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. The same questions asked day after day after day. Wow, that was awesome of you guys, you take the most passionate guy on the site who was willing to to get it better and all you could was shut me up-brilliant, :thumb:. You wonder why I won't do anything, why should I, you silenced me with the knife. I'll PM you later-Frank, just going out with my son.

Kevin, I am right here and on MSN, you have the info you need to get ahold of me.

Can't wait to see how long this thread lasts before its locked or moved. I better watch it or I'll get some "spamming" points, :banghead:

DodgeZ
09-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Simon. Take it to BM if you want to debate. YOU KNOW THE RULES. WE AREN'T GOING TO LET YOU FIGHT HERE.

Frank
09-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks for letting me answer back, did RickP take over?

Frank, I am GIVING them away, what part of free did you miss?

Don't equate me to RickP... that just doesn't fit the bill.

As for free... I think I made my point...

As for not seeing me go, you really helped get me back, all those PM's etc, NOT!

You threw me out and oh look, NOTHING has changed, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Wow, that was awesome of you guys, you take the most passionate guy on the site who was willing to to get it better and all you could was shut me up-brilliant, :thumb:. You wonder why I won't do anything, why should I, you silenced me with the knife.

You want to air dirty laundry? I don't think that is wise on your part, but since you insist. You did not agree with different aspects of running the site with the rest of the team, all you did was whine about it, and on top of it, you just ran your mouth all the time. When we were afraid of it ruining things even further, including everyone's friendship, some said, lets remove him as mod, I said no. After it got worse, we threatened it and you threw up your hands, played victim and said, I quit. So you removed yourself. You failed to see the point and treated me as the bad guy.

Kevin, I am right here and on MSN, you have the info you need to get ahold of me.

Can't wait to see how long this thread lasts before its locked or moved. I better watch it or I'll get some "spamming" points, :banghead:

No comment needed. This thread is being locked because your crap needs to stop and you need to grow up. I don't know what is worse, that you failed to see that the "working relationship" was getting in the way of the "real friendship" OR that it has been months and you continue to make comments about you being a victim.

Later
Frank