PDA

View Full Version : SDAC-Pittsburgh Thread - Updated the Date!!!

85shelbycharger
12-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Since this is the SDAC Chapters forum, I thought I'd start a thread for us Steel City folks :thumb:

Now guys, we can talk about our group, but try to shy away from talking about events and meet ups (thats what the events forum is for ;) )

So anyways, lets get this ball rolling and make this thread as big as our old ones from TD.com :nod:

DC Turismo
12-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Yep, Billy checkin' in here! The threads on td.com were key to our success over this last year.... let's take advantage of this forum on here to further our achievements and group outreach!

85shelbycharger
12-24-2005, 12:51 AM
Yep, Billy checkin' in here! The threads on td.com were key to our success over this last year.... let's take advantage of this forum on here to further our achievements and group outreach!

:nod: :nod:

85shelbycharger
12-24-2005, 11:57 PM
Helllooo??? This thread is surprisingly inactive :confused:

DC Turismo
01-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Well we'll leave this thread to the club-specific material then. Just to let everyone know, our next meet will take place on February 26th, 2006, at the David L Lawrence Convention Center for the World of Wheels event. We can aim at making it there around 1 o'clock, and then grab a bite at Hooters afterwards!

TurbododgePirate
01-03-2006, 05:58 PM
What, no Lube?

Rebel Rob
01-03-2006, 06:55 PM
lol... no lube... we have to keep the tradion alive...

85shelbycharger
01-12-2006, 03:33 PM
:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

TurbododgePirate
11-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Hey there chitty chitty bang bang.

Come join our group. I'm the only Poser.

WVRampage
11-20-2006, 10:16 PM
wow no ones been on here for a while have they,I think we need to go to lube this year.

DC Turismo
01-16-2007, 08:15 PM
I'd like to notify everyone that I have set up our new and improved webspace! It is located at WWW.SWPA-SDAC.COM

Please provide me with some feedback as I am still working on it. I feel that it is much more user friendly, organized, and to the point compared to the first trial run I did.

Note - The site is undergoing a domain transfer, so if the above link does not work, then the domain has gone through. The domain transfer will be the old site address if this is the case - www.swpa-sdac.net

DC Turismo
01-31-2007, 04:33 PM
I'd like to take suggestions on when to have our February meeting. We tend to have hold meetings towards the end of the month, so the 3rd or 4th weekend would be best (on a Saturday). Which would suit everyone the best and what time would we like to have it? We have a lot to talk about, especially planning this year's activities.

WVRampage
01-31-2007, 08:12 PM
I work every other saturday,Ill be off the 17th but any sunday is good for me.

DC Turismo
01-31-2007, 09:50 PM
I think we will do the 17th. That would work out well.

How about 2 or 3 o'clock?

DC Turismo
02-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Hey everyone.

Our first meeting of the year has been scheduled. We will plan for and establish an itinerary for the year and cover whatever other topics are brought to the table.

This meeting will take place on February 24, 2007, at Cedarbrook Golf Course. It'd be best for you to arrive around 1:00. We will be ordering off menu at approximately 1:30. Individuals will be responsible for paying their own check. The food is not pricey, but it IS very delectable.

PLEASE RSVP BY EITHER REPLYING TO THE THREAD IN THE EVENTS FORUM THAT YOU ARE COMING OR CALL ME -- (PM me for my phone number)

Also please make sure you inform me on how many people, including yourself, will be coming with you. I need this information so I can make sure they are set up for us.

Since Pat and I work there, they are giving the room to us for free. I think this will be a nice way to vary up our typical meeting locations and to start the year off on a productive note, for I look to get a lot accomplished here.

Address of the golf course (so you can Mapquest it for directions):

Cedarbrook Golf Course
215 State Rt. 981
Belle Vernon, PA 15012

Again, please RSVP. Any questions, I will address them in this thread (http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11233)

WVRampage
02-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Me and my lady freind and the volvo with be there.

DC Turismo
02-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Luke

Please reply to the thread in the events forum for me. That way I have all of the attendance figures in one area.

Thanks man!

jaysshelby
02-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Hey Billy or Pat shoot me a pm, I'd like some info on joining your chapter.

DC Turismo
02-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks Jay! PM'd

DC Turismo
02-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Hello everyone. Just a heads up that our initial date scheduled for our meeting (February 17) has now been changed to February 24th. The location and time will remain the same, but due to attendance issues with a number of our members, we have opted to move it back a week so more of you can make it.

Please take note of this. I will be getting in touch with everyone over the phone to remind you of this as well.

Thanks!

DC Turismo
02-14-2007, 04:02 PM
:bump: