PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Thinking of selling my Minivan project - Denver, CO

Jackrabbit
09-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Would be sold as a roller + a crap load of parts. $4,800

1989 Voyager, Black with tinted windows.
No engine or trans in it.

Motors:
Stock 8v motor - ran, but was about to blow the HG, both manifolds and turbo.
Fully built 8v motor - Veniolas, T-2 rods, ARP studs and mains, ported head, TU water neck, new water pump, all new on the stand.

Transmissions:
Stock trans - worked fine, but needs some putting back together.
Race trans - basically a giant pile of parts right now. High stall torque convertor, full manual valve body, AL Man LSD on new diff with new spider gears. Diff is installed in the case now. I was just getting ready to shim out the input/output shafts. A million other trans parts, pins, gears, enough stuff to build 2 more tranny's probably.

Suspension:
Stock suspension on now.
Also have Konis, new ball joints, tie rod ends and poly control arm bushings not installed.

Misc parts not installed:
Poly motor/trans mounts, custom race pulley (Alt and PS only), a lot of miscellaneous extra parts lying around.

Other stuff I will sell seperately, but only if the van sells first:
Garrett DBB GT3071 turbo, Big Prescision FMIC, Aermotive A1000 fuel pump, TU 3" swingvalve w/ 3" downpipe and new can actuator. All new, never installed. I'll consider offers on a whole package deal too.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of stuff, I'll try to go through it soon and take some pics, etc., if anyone is interested.

If you'd like to see it, I'm in SE Denver, CO
-Wade
303-981-9455
wade@jr-ms.com

Serious inquiries only. I have a lot of time and money invested already.
I can also help with towing. I don't have a trailer, but I have a good car dolly.

tryingbe
09-12-2008, 10:51 AM
Since pretty much nothing is install, you'll have better luck parting it than selling it whole.

1BADVAN
09-12-2008, 08:06 PM
i am interested in parts if you want to part it> head and tranny parts

tmef
09-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Same here,

Also have Konis, new ball joints, tie rod ends and poly control arm bushings not installed.

Jackrabbit
09-16-2008, 11:40 AM
I'll let you guys know.

My buddy is trying to talk me into finishing it at the moment.