PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a stock boost guage FS?

Terry Again
03-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Yes I'm looking for the stock one! Seperated or not from the door ajar pictograph I need the clear plastic cover for it so I guess that involves dome cutting? I don't have a lot of money as SSdisability don't go far for a family of 4 shipping to 64494
Thanks for the ad!!
Terry Again

midohiomoparsource
03-21-2006, 11:11 AM
$15.00 shipped ok?

I have both Daytona variations, 84-86 and 87-89.

Matt

Terry Again
03-21-2006, 11:45 AM
Thanks Matt, I don't know what the variations means to my use as I am putting it in a 85 GTS. All I know is I want one that has a numbered face 15-0-15 and it ends up with a clear plastic cover to keep out dust and dirt! Your price is right up my wallet!! Just tell me your mode of payment and where to send? Oh any kind of warrenty that it works out of the box?
Thanks, Terry:thumb:

midohiomoparsource
03-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Well, if it is for a GTS Lebaron, then these are different. I dont think they GTS/Lancer came with a stock guage.
It will work if you modify the dash to fit it somewhere. You may be further ahead to just try to find an aftermarket one. They sometimes sell on here for $20-30.
You can see the styles I have and choose which one if you want. These are in unknown condition, but they are not known for not working.

http://www.midohiomoparsource.com/images/boost_gauges_daytona_1.JPG

To see pics click link above.

Matt

Terry Again
03-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Matt, You have a sale!! I want the bottom one,the one that has the more numbers on it's face. Could help show vac. leaks? You'll be sending the whole thing and I can seperate the way I need? Last question is where and how do I send you the money? And who do you ship by?
Thanks much,Terry Again:thumb:

looneytuner
03-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Matt, pm your paypal and I'll send the money and send the one I modified to Terry. Terry, pm your address. I'll send you the one ready to pop in. I have a heat tape to form the plastic cover. OK??

Terry Again
03-21-2006, 02:35 PM
MAN talk about taking over a thread!!:lol: So I end up sending you the money? Yes? WE can talk about this in private you know my mail address and I'll send you mine!! Matt is that cool with you? It's cool by me! :thumb:
Thanks guys,
Terry

midohiomoparsource
03-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Hey, whatever works for everyone else. You can just buy his if you want, I wont complain lol.
Looney is a great guy.
So do I send mine to you then?
Sort of confused lol.

Matt

Terry Again
03-21-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi Matt, I'll buy his all ready fixed up one and he buys yours! The one I picked out as the bottom one in the picture link you sent! It has more numbers on it's face. Just pm looneytuner your paypal info. and he'll take care of the rest.
Sorry for the confusion, Thanks,
Terry Again