PDA

View Full Version : NEW OMNI-Potent Part!!!!

OMNI-Potent
03-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Hello Fellow TD'ers!

Well, we finally have another product in addition to our Chrome-Moly tranny plates.

They are GLHS hood louver block off plates. These are the metal shields that were put on the GLHS cars (Omni's and Charger's) at Shelby's factory after cutting the original hood drain pan to fit the 2 piece intake. These are brand new reproduction units.

Ever notice how they get rusty without seeing water? Well the template we used showed these were only spray painted and not primed. In our quest to provide better than factory items, OMNI-Potent's are primed. You can shoot your own color! In addition, you get the complete hardware with our kit. Stainless steel screws and new lock washers are provided. These units have the correct bends and angle.

These are perfect for any GLHS replacement, putting a two piece intake on an L body, or having a nice one on the car while saving your original unit.

These are $38 shipped to your door! You can PM or send an email to the address below. We take Paypal (Omni1985@aol.com) too!

Thanks for looking!

GLHS069
03-21-2006, 12:29 AM
How much do you want for that couch or chair? Looks pretty sweet!

jaysshelby
03-21-2006, 09:04 AM
ok I want to pick mine up. let me know when its ready.

OMNI-Potent
03-21-2006, 10:16 AM
These are in stock!!

Thanks!

85shelbycharger
06-15-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm hoping to send the money out for mine tonight :thumb:

GLHS592
06-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Cool piece!

85shelbycharger
06-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Money sent! :dancingbana:

OMNI-Potent
06-18-2006, 08:29 PM
Plate shipped 6/17/06.

Thanks so much for your business. I only wish we could bring some items out faster. Stick with us, we've got a few cool things on the way!

85shelbycharger
06-20-2006, 10:17 AM
Part recieved this morning :thumb: Looks great!

DodgeZ
06-20-2006, 10:44 AM
You need to make some bumper hole fillers for guys that remove the rear bumper.

BadAssPerformance
06-20-2006, 01:39 PM

Good idea!

CM plates are nice :thumb:

OMNI-Potent
06-20-2006, 09:51 PM

That is a great idea! Thanks so much. We will look into this.

We are additionally happy that everyone is satisfied with our products. We apologize for not getting products to market quicker. However, we have decided that there are 2 extremely important things that our fellow TD'ers are interested in:

1. Quick shipping - this is part of the reason that we will not take your money before we have a product. We will bring it to market and continue to ship items fast.

2. Quality - we are striving to provide the highest quality product. We test our items (part of the reason it is taking us longer to get products out) and will do it better than factory! We know this is critical for all TD'ers.

We are going to do things different. We want your input and will do feasibility studies on products to bring the things you want brought to the market. If anything, we have a huge list of things that we are trying to put a dent in. LOL! But keep them coming!

A big thank you again to all our customers.