PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 1989 Plymouth Voyager Turbo ROLLER $200!! Central Florida

Rick
09-02-2008, 08:43 AM
I pulled the trans out of my 89 Voyager Turbo. I am pulling the engine as well and its time for it to GO.

This is a SUPER CLEAN RUST FREE van. I hate to get rid of it but I just can't keep shoving $$$ into 6 hobby cars. I used the auto in my Charger and the engine is being kept for future project(s). Under the hood will be the complete A/C system and cooling system as well as the engine harness and stock SBEC. No tire kickers please!

It has had the brakes replaced at all 4 corners including rotors, pads, shoes, drums, wheel cyls and hardware kits....it stops on a dime. ($200+)

I had the front windows tinted last year to match the factory smoke on the rear windows. I also had a keyless entry system installed by one of our dealership installers... (Combined $300)

Only draw back is the paint on the roof is letting go and the hood is starting to show though.

I have replaced the headlights with NEW units as well as NEW front marker lamps which really improved the look of the front. (over $200)

Did I mention the headliner does NOT sag??????

This van was kept inside most of its life which is quite apparent.

Bring your dolly to Umatilla, FL 32784 and tow it anywhere!!!!!

$200 cash. :nod: :nod: :nod:

If it don't sell whole its going to be scraped. :( :(

Rick
09-02-2008, 08:53 AM
here are some pics that are about 4-5 months old. The pioneer head unit and engine is NOT included. :D

Dodge Aries K
09-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Someone buy this before I cry... I can't afford to go to FL and back but if I could this would already be on the way home... so clean... and power windows/locks... that's hot.

Rick
09-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Its a smokin deal thats for sure! I'm looking for a quick sale so I don't change my mind!

I'm basically selling at less-than-scrap-value!

Rick
09-02-2008, 08:26 PM
local deal pending

Vigo
09-04-2008, 01:23 PM
best of luck with getting it sold! looks GOOD for the money. drop in a motor and 413 and go.

WickedShelby88
09-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Thats a steal, I would love to have a van, and its in better shape than the one I have. If my friend weren't in a bind down in FL, I'd have him go get it. How close are you to Zephyr Hills btw?