PDA

View Full Version : thanx for all the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turbocolt2.4L
08-31-2008, 06:48 AM
well made some solid lifters to degree cams the intake had to be advanced 2* and the exhaust advanced 1* to get them to cam card specs ,I will get it back together today and try to put it on the dyno and see if it made any difference.if i have time i will also try to move them a degree at a time and see if it helps or hurts and keep everyone posted thanx again for all the info...............

Bardo
08-31-2008, 07:06 AM
pic's?

turbovanmanČ
08-31-2008, 04:51 PM
I will be awaiting the dyno results with cam timing being adjusted.

turbocolt2.4L
09-07-2008, 06:35 AM
well got it back on dyno yesterday we were haveing and problem were car would nose over at 7000rpm and pick back up data logged the next run and found that the tec gt was pulling timing at 7000rpm so we made some adjustments got that squared away then we data logged the boost and it was all over the place so we made a leakdown tester for the system (just a plumbing plastic cap with a air fitting and a leakdown tester hooked up to it ) found a few leaks need to take the intake off and reweld it it cracked were i had the coils mounted so need to move them,also big leak were i have the boss for the NOS if i ever use it so those two leaks need to be fixed so looks like one more week before some #'s.....keep ya posted