PDA

View Full Version : Rampage was working today!

2.216VTurbo
08-29-2008, 09:25 PM
Damn Eucalytus trees grow like weeds and obscure my sunset view so was topping the last 20' or so. Being 40' or so up with the wind blowing the trees around is kinda hairy:yuck: Getting too old for this stuff...

I put a little extra air in the airbag rear and the Rampage hauled 800lbs or so to the dump with no problem. I even raced an STI with a giant can on the way there, after he lost by three+ cars, he looked bewildered:lol: I didn't take any pics with the full load for some reason, it was 5' above the cab hieght:eyebrows:

Edit: I only got like 85% done and still need to trim some more and another dump run but here is the view (hazy today BTW:o)

turbovanmanČ
08-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Engine pics? :D

BadAssPerformance
09-01-2008, 02:54 AM
Nice work for the trucklet! :clap:

I did a little tree trimming myself today, luckily my city takes it from the curb! :thumb:

2.216VTurbo
09-01-2008, 12:24 PM
My city will only haul off what fits in the greenwaste can:( You can order extra cans but ya still gotta cut it to fit. I like the ChiTown haul away program much better.:thumb:

When I was half thru the cutting, the chainsaw didn't want to start (Craftsman FTL) so I had to get a new plug for it, and an air filter cleaning, and heck I thru a new chain on it while I was at it;) It's the Craftsman 2.2 CI model, not a great saw but plenty for city boy duty:D

BadAssPerformance
09-01-2008, 07:02 PM
One of the few good things this suburb does.... every week it is in your own can with a red "X" on it or bundled by hand 1' diameter 4' long,(people actually do this! :eek:) and then once a month anything 6" diameter or less... it used to be once in the spring, once in the fall and I missed the spring one (working on the Z to get it ready for SDAC ;)) and when I looked for the fall date I was pleasantly surprised about the once a month, except that this week is the last one for the year so i had to do it now!

Is it kinda ironic that the Cali guy has the gas motor Craftsman and the Chicago guy has the 3.5hp electric 16" Remington? LOL..

I was done yesterday but... the maple still looked crowded... more pics from today :thumb: Oh yeah, 275-50-17's suck in the grass but they dont do too much damage, and saved the power lines and neighbor's garage! :)

One for the Ren & Stimpy fans out there :D