PDA

View Full Version : GTC convertible parts

midohiomoparsource
03-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Looking for a reasonably priced parts car.

We have a 1993 Lebaron GTC convertible that is white.
We need a drivers door, drivers fender and top (prefer black or dark grey).
We would also like to get a nice hood that has no peel, and fuel filler door for same reason. If a passenger door is good, that also.
We need all that and some minor items to make her car look good.
She loves the car and I do not want to invest alot of money in it.
Have no need for a driveline, only the parts above.
Also, rear 1/4 window motors.

Must be white GTC so I dont have to paint anything and change the door moldings.
I have a red door and mismatched white fender on drivers side now I could trade if desired.

Matt

CUDA_TUGGER
03-20-2006, 05:07 PM
Matt- I found one yesterday that is white. I can't remember how the hood and fender are but the door was nice with no rust underneath. I checked this out especiailly for you because you told me a while back you needed the door. The top is trashed and the interior is grey. But there are a lot of those in the yards down here.

midohiomoparsource
03-20-2006, 06:44 PM
You normally work Mondays right?
What year car was it? GTC?

Matt

CUDA_TUGGER
03-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Yeah I work on Mondays. But I could meet you to show you the " hiding spot".

BIGBRUDDA
03-22-2006, 01:28 PM
We got 1 here at Besslers pull-n-save ,90-91 ,wht/wht/wht.Straight body, no peel .The roof's had it. OH! white wire mags too!:thumb:

midohiomoparsource
04-23-2006, 01:56 PM
Still searching for these parts if anyone has.

Matt

shmedley
04-23-2006, 07:24 PM
I have some doors and fenders from a white Lebaron convert. it is was not a GTC though. If you can't find the GTC parts, let me know and I will shoot you some pics.

J&H Ryan
04-27-2006, 12:26 PM
I have a window motor/window assembly at home somewhere. I can get $80 shipped from the lebaron board, so I'll do $70 here. If you just need the motor, I spose I can disassemble it, but its just so much easier to plug and play. Dunno which side it is though, just that I tested it and put it back.

midohiomoparsource
04-27-2006, 02:52 PM
I thought I needed 1/4 window motors, but I guess they were cold when I posted that. Now that it is warm, they seem so far to work fine. Should have said that, sorry.

Matt