PDA

View Full Version : Pistons

Tony Hanna
08-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Cindy,

I purchased a set of Mahle .75mm oversize 2.5 pistons from you a few years back for a rebuild that never happened and they've just been sitting around since. I now find myself in need of a set of the same pistons for a std. bore. Now obviously a few years is way to long for me to expect to return them for an exchange, but I was wondering if I might be able to return them for a partial credit toward the set I need? If not, I guess I'll try to sell them here or on Ebay, but I thought I'd ask you first.

Thanks,
Tony

glhs727
08-26-2008, 06:25 PM
call us asap. The mahle 2.5's are in limited supply, and since Mahle has discontinued them, when they are gone, they are gone!

Tony Hanna
08-26-2008, 06:40 PM
Cindy,
If you're going to be around, I'll call within the hour. If not, I'll give you a call tomorrow during business hours. It'll probably be in the afternoon as I've been keeping night shift hours.

Thanks,
Tony

Tony Hanna
08-31-2008, 05:40 PM
call us asap. The mahle 2.5's are in limited supply, and since Mahle has discontinued them, when they are gone, they are gone!

That got me curious, any plans to pick up an aftermarket brand and continue supplying 2.5 cast pistons once all the Mahles are gone?
Hopefully the Sundance won't need new ones again for a long while, but tuning mistakes do happen.:)

Thanks,
Tony