PDA

View Full Version : oh yea

thefitisgay
08-24-2008, 01:43 PM
i got my ceramic 6 puck with the blue plate so i could go to carlisle i have it in a 91 daytona (little heavy for the blue plate i learned after talking with chris...still works nice tho:thumb:) overall its a great setup i think.... the pedal is so light its like stock.... but grabs like crazy lol i wish i would have talked to chris before ordering the clutch because i was pretty much half way on going with the yellow plate but i cheaped out cuz i was scared i wouldnt get to carlisle.... and i was in a rush because i really didnt want to put disk revets into the flywheel i just bought....lol

oh yea when you put it together dont spray the whole thing with brake cleaner as the paint starts to run off the pressure plate lol.... it didnt bother me it was just a "whoa whered this blue stuff come from"... im just putting a heads up out there.... when i talked to the clutch guy (dont remember his name) at the tu tent he said that mineral spirits would have been fine but i got told brake clean before so... thats why i used it

uhh chris fyi theres no alternator bushings listed for 89 and up on your site

anyway another great job by tu!