08-23-2008, 12:50 PM
Rob Mercer
Spartanburg SC
PM me on here, all prices are + shipping, some items I won't ship

'84 Shelby Charger parts for sale:

Passenger weatherstripping, decent shape, $25

Driver and pass weatherstripping channels, nice, $20 each

Driver and pass quarter glass, w/ gaskets, $25 each

Driver and pass quarter glass trim (goes at the bottom of the glass), chrome, needs cleaning and/or polishing, $5 each

Rear hatch glass, non-defrost, includes gasket, $50

Driver and passenger sail panels, $35 each

Pass taillight, $40

Windshield trim, chrome, needs cleaning and polishing, $20

Driver and pass door shells, 95% rust-free, minor surface rust on inside of the doors, $65 each

Driver and pass door glasses, $40 each

Force Fed Mopar
08-25-2008, 04:10 PM
Bump, I need a headlight module for a '87 Daytona, if you have one I can do some trading.

Rebel Rob
08-25-2008, 04:22 PM
are you parting that car out?

minigts
08-25-2008, 04:33 PM
Do you have the interior panels and what condition are they in? And the factory gas cap?

Force Fed Mopar
08-25-2008, 07:46 PM
I am parting the car, but the interior is long gone. I was originally gonna build a racecar and gutted it, but the rust is just too bad to fool with, rad support is bent up from a wreck way back when, etc. Interior was rough and crumbling when I got it, so it got chucked for the most part. I think I may have the door armrests somewhere. Gas cap is gone too, got lost at some point. I am keeping the front clip for rebuilding my GLHS, and the rest is listed for sale. Parts I haven't listed yet:

Rear suspension frame, solid, $50

Rear spindles, $20 each

Rear drums, 4-lug, $20 each

Front spindles, 4-lug, Pass side has brand new bearing, $25 for driver side, $65 for the pass side

Front brakes, original '84 4-lug Shelby brakes (vented rotor), $25 each for calipers and brackets, $25 each for the rotors

Front and rear Shelby strut/spring assy's, original parts, 88k on them $50 each or $150 for the set

K-frame, $50 w/o control arms, $75 with them.

Force Fed Mopar
08-29-2008, 12:30 PM
Bump, open to reasonable offers.