PDA

View Full Version : KokoMopar 2: The Regathering at Fleck's place!

fleckster
08-22-2008, 01:58 AM
Second Event:

When: Sept. 26-28th Starting Friday evening and continuing on and off throughout the weekend.

Where: Just east of Kokomo, IN (approximately 40 miles north of Indianapolis)

Who: Anyone who wants to stop by! We will be parting a couple cars, maybe pulling a transmission or two, doing a little welding/light body work, recharging A/C systems, bench racing, swimming, drinking, eating...all the stuff that we Turbo Mopar people like to do. You need some stuff done on one of your cars? Bring it along!!! If hanging out, watching, helping, and learning sound like fun, then you are invited! (Yes, even those that trash talk Turbo Mopars can attend, Nate! ;) )

Guests in attendance will be: (to be updated as I get word from people)

From the OVC: The Warren Hall, The James Reeves, The Ken Adler (autographs will be permitted if there is time. Please bring your own pen and item to sign :D)

From the Indy area: Myself, Clay Cooke, and a cast of thousands.

From the Chicago SDAC: ???

Anyone else?

Please respond as sort of a RSVP here. (No need to bring a covered dish but feel free to bring any adult beverages of your choice. Reeves may want to sample as he is a connoisseur.)

Plenty of parking! My pool may still be open for the season so bring a swimsuit. (No suit, no service! And no peeing in the pool! Good-looking chicks in bikinis WELCOME! No Gazers!) Remember that the 7pm show is completely different than the 9pm show! We'll sell you the whole seat but you'll only need the edge!

Those who want to crash out on the couch or floor for the night are welcome. I have several comfy couches, recliners, and air mattresses, but you may want to bring your own bedroll.

BadAssPerformance
08-22-2008, 03:14 AM
Sounds like a good time! Our SDAC-Chicago meeting is currently scheduled on that Saturday tho :( maybe next time! :thumb:

R/T
08-22-2008, 07:55 AM
Same weekend as Chrysler Classic Norwalk + Moto GP Indy....

Bad timing..... :yuck:

88_pacifica
08-22-2008, 08:47 AM
If hanging out, watching, helping, and learning sound like fun, then you are invited! (Yes, even those that trash talk Turbo Mopars can attend, Nate! ;) )....

I promise to bite my tongue and be a "MOPAR enthusiast" the entire weekend and tout Ma and her products as if nothing else exists. :nod: ;)

badandy
08-22-2008, 09:54 AM
I'm needing to get up that way VERY soon anyway for some emergency surgery on my header and exhaust :mad:...and I have some other things I'd like to do to the "T" if we stay sober enough :eyebrows:

I'll get with Reeves and we will go from there:thumb:

contraption22
08-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Sounds like fun. Wish I could make it out!

Clay
08-22-2008, 10:56 AM
I promise to bite my tongue and be a "MOPAR enthusiast" the entire weekend and tout Ma and her products as if nothing else exists. :nod: ;)

You can come, but your not touching my car! ;)

88_pacifica
08-22-2008, 11:15 AM
You can come, but your not touching my car! ;)

HA!!! I don't blame you. Actually, you might want to bring a string of rope and some posts that way you guys can "corral the TM's" that way I can't "get too close." :nod: :thumb:

3Bar_Mopar
08-22-2008, 01:11 PM
I may be there....probably not in the Sundance since it only has one seat and the G/F may want to come.

R/T
08-23-2008, 11:38 AM
It's a magical adventure at Fleck's!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFCSXr6qnv4

88_pacifica
08-23-2008, 01:30 PM
It's a magical adventure at Fleck's!!!

Wow. And I thought I was weird. That's just messed up right there... :confused:

jamesmonty
08-23-2008, 05:43 PM
Nate is the banana king.

http://www.youtube.com/v/CsGYh8AacgY&color1=11645361&color2=13619151&fs=1

Clay
08-23-2008, 06:08 PM

Nate - looks like a good time to do a turbo rebuild if your going to be there. Im sending you a PM.

R/T
08-23-2008, 10:59 PM

It's an OVC thing, you would'nt understand... :p

88_pacifica
08-24-2008, 08:08 PM
Nate - looks like a good time to do a turbo rebuild if your going to be there. Im sending you a PM.

It's gonna happen then. I will need to get some Mapp gas though cause those bolts may get stubborn. You should start soaking those things in PB-Blaster now and you can even break them loose now if you have gas and want to. Just be SUPER, SUPER careful on the SV side if you do.... :nod:

BIGBRUDDA
08-25-2008, 07:23 AM
How close are you to I.M.S. Fleck?:D I'll be in INDY for the GP with R/T and some others.We could ride our noisy rice bikes over and terrorize the neighbor hood!:clap: Is the pool open?:partywoot:

88_pacifica
08-25-2008, 07:51 AM
...for the GP with R/T and some others....

What's this? If you are running your cars I would go to watch. When is this??

R/T
08-25-2008, 08:03 AM
Cars?!?!?!? :lol:

Dude it's all about the BIKES that weekend....:hail:

Moto Grand Prix at the Speedway! :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfPM77TsGaA&feature=related

88_pacifica
08-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Cars?!?!?!? :lol:

Dude it's all about the BIKES that weekend....:hail:

Moto Grand Prix at the Speedway! :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfPM77TsGaA&feature=related

Hmmm... so when is this event scheduled. I will be out at IRP/ORP this weekend for the Nats, so I assume it's not this weekend.

fleckster
08-25-2008, 05:00 PM
NATE!!!! Are you not paying attention? Do you not get out much?

The Moto GP Event is the same weekend as the gathering at my house. That's why Tracy seems to be upset. I figured that they wouldn't be at the track all weekend so they could ride/drive up to my place sometime during the weekend. (Yes, Tim, the pool is open! - See above original post to see statement about pool!)

The Moto GP Event is at the Brickyard. You live in the Indy area and aren't aware of this? They lost the Formula 1 event so this is now the third racing venue at the Motor Speedway this year. (And you call yourself a motorsports fan?!? Must be into GMs where stuff is boring and hazy at best...)

88_pacifica
08-25-2008, 09:39 PM

The Moto GP Event is the same weekend as the gathering at my house. That's why Tracy seems to be upset. I figured that they wouldn't be at the track all weekend so they could ride/drive up to my place sometime during the weekend. (Yes, Tim, the pool is open! - See above original post to see statement about pool!)

The Moto GP Event is at the Brickyard. You live in the Indy area and aren't aware of this? They lost the Formula 1 event so this is now the third racing venue at the Motor Speedway this year. (And you call yourself a motorsports fan?!? Must be into GMs where stuff is boring and hazy at best...)

U betcha... ;)

I don't follow the "biking world" like I prolly should so I'm a lee'l slo' :nod: :thumb:

BIGBRUDDA
08-26-2008, 07:35 AM

Buuuureeks Huh NATE ! Nuff said;)
The whole 2 wheeled world will be in INDY the 12th- 14th.:grouphug: RED BULL MOTO GP at I.M.S. The fastest and "best" riders in the world:amen: Performing "impossible feats of daring doo" on super fast, really LOUD beeuuuteefull bikes!! :love::number1:And the AMA is having a 1/2 mile PRO dirt track race Saturday eve at the fairgrounds.:banaride:( for the V twin fans):leghump: Both should be a "Site to behold".:partywoot::rockon::number1:

In fact ,I suggest the KOKOMO partiers should attend one!:D:nx:

R/T
08-26-2008, 08:00 AM
And the AMA is having a 1/2 mile PRO dirt track race Saturday eve at the fairgrounds.:banaride:( for the V twin fans):leghump: Both should be a "Site to behold".:partywoot::rockon::number1:

In fact ,I suggest the KOKOMO partiers should attend one!:D:nx:

That would be the MILE dirt track race, 130MPH down the straight, then pitch it sideways.

With no front brake.

The race is usually never decided till a last lap draft move at the line.

Best racing there is.... :hail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz--PEXnMkE

fleckster
09-02-2008, 12:16 AM
:bump2:

The event is still on.

On the agenda:
1) Part out the two GLH Turbos
2) A-413 swap in my LeBaron
3) Minor shaving/filling/welding/bodywork on James' turbo van
4) R-134a or Propane A/C conversion on a couple cars

Eating/DrinKEN/JoKEN, etc.
Checking out rides of others that show up (Hey, you need some work done on your ride? Bring it! We can take a look and probably get it done!)
A quick hop in the pool to cool off...

Time permitting:
5) Transmission problem diagnosis/pull/rebuild of the A-568 in my Spirit R/T
6) Remote Starter install on my Ram
7) Part out the burnt IROC R/T
8) ???

88_pacifica
09-02-2008, 07:40 AM
8) ???

Rebuild Clay's Garrett turbo... :nod:

Clay
09-02-2008, 08:48 AM
^^^^ Yup! I got a rebuild kit, and a turbo. :)

Fleck - do you have 220 outlet in your garage? Im planning to bring my welder, and need 220 to run it. If so, what kind of plug do you have? Or do we need to just hot wire it?

thanks,
clay

BIGBRUDDA
09-02-2008, 09:07 AM
I don't know how much time I'll have to party guys.:banana-mario: What with the big race and all.:number1: But I do have some stuff that needs rebuilding. Can I just bring it up and leave it, :leghump:for someone else to fix?:grouphug::cheer2:
I will bring my brand-spankin new A/C leak detector.........if I get there.:D

fleckster
09-02-2008, 10:52 PM

Fleck - do you have 220 outlet in your garage? Im planning to bring my welder, and need 220 to run it. If so, what kind of plug do you have? Or do we need to just hot wire it?

thanks,
clay

Yes, I have a 220V outlet in my detatched garage. It is a three prong style with the sideways "T". Hopefully that will give you the info you need to have the right plug for it. Bring it on!

Reeves
09-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Yes, I have a 220V outlet in my detatched garage. It is a three prong style with the sideways "T". Hopefully that will give you the info you need to have the right plug for it. Bring it on!

Can't wait guys! BRING IT ON!!!

Clay
09-03-2008, 10:25 AM

So it looks like this: http://www.espressosoutheast.com/220-3pin.jpg

If so thats a 20 amp plug. I can probalby get by with 20 amps, Ill just have to buy a male end and put on my cord.

88_pacifica
09-03-2008, 11:02 AM

If so thats a 20 amp plug. I can probalby get by with 20 amps, Ill just have to buy a male end and put on my cord.

[in my best taunting voice] I sme-e-e-e-ell a fi-i-i-ire, I sme-e-e-e-ell a fi-i-i-ire....

Clay
09-03-2008, 11:11 AM
eh, its light gauge stuff. ;)

My other option is to bring a 50 amp breaker, and my current cord and just wire it into the box.

88_pacifica
09-03-2008, 11:12 AM
My other option is to bring a 50 amp breaker, and my current cord and just wire it into the box.

FTW! :nod: :thumb:

moparman76_69
09-05-2008, 06:40 AM

thanks,
clay

what kind of welder is it? I need someone to weld a turbo flange to a TBI manifold for me.

R/T
09-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Mmmkay Fleck, how far / how long to your place from the Motor Speedway???

Clay
09-05-2008, 10:49 PM
what kind of welder is it? I need someone to weld a turbo flange to a TBI manifold for me.

Miller 210. Plenty of welder for a turbo flange, as long as I can get enough juice to it. ;)

bradp
09-06-2008, 09:34 PM
I'll be there Saturday late afternoon after we go to the Purdue game. My stepson Zach will be coming too.

moparman76_69
09-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Who all is going to be out Sunday? And Clay, I take it that is a mig welder right? I don't know what I'd need to weld steel to cast with a mig or even if it's possible. All I see is stick welding info.

fleckster
09-08-2008, 01:23 AM
My address is 4604 Pumpkin Leaf Dr., Kokomo, IN for those wanting to map it up somewhere or use their GPS. I will gladly provide directions to anyone who wants them (just PM me). It's a piece of cake to find.

Tracy you can make it from the Speedway up to my house in less than an hour (probably about 50 miles) but it will depend on traffic getting away from the track.

Reeves
09-08-2008, 09:31 AM

Fleck...is that what your plug looks like?

Fleck...I'm going to be driving the van for Clay to weld up stuff on and do some body work. I may be dragging a small utility trailer behind it as well if I can find helper springs this week and get them installed (5" lower doesn't like weight in the rear). But, my question is....would it be cool to leave some stuff at your place for a short time *if* I can't get it all in one load? Maybe you could bring some of it to Palooza?

Warren and Ken...who's riding with who and when? Ken, will you be driving your truck? If so can you haul some stuff for me if need be?

Clay
09-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Who all is going to be out Sunday? And Clay, I take it that is a mig welder right? I don't know what I'd need to weld steel to cast with a mig or even if it's possible. All I see is stick welding info.

yeah, its a MIG. as for cast to steel, well you can do it with a mig, but you need the right wire and gas. I think my gas is ok, but Im sure my wire isnt ideal, BUT we can still try it and see what happens. Ive done it before with good success, so we can try again if you want to.

Clay
09-08-2008, 11:47 AM
when is everyone planning to arrive? Friday night or Saturday morning?? Im trying to figure out my travel times.

88_pacifica
09-08-2008, 11:55 AM
whenever... I only live an hr away. :nod:

BIGBRUDDA
09-08-2008, 03:13 PM
My address is 4604 Pumpkin Leaf Dr., Kokomo, IN for those wanting to map it up somewhere or use their GPS. I will gladly provide directions to anyone who wants them (just PM me). It's a piece of cake to find.

Tracy you can make it from the Speedway up to my house in less than an hour (probably about 50 miles) but it will depend on traffic getting away from the track.

Ok so I did the search. do you really live off GREATPUMPKIN LN !!:lol:
Is Charlie Brown your neighbor?:D

88_pacifica
09-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Ok so I did the search. do you really live off GREATPUMPKIN LN !!:lol:
Is Charlie Brown your neighbor?:D

it's not his neighbor.

ixnay on the name-o-ay...

Fleck HATES being called by his alter ego... He prefers Charles. :nod: :thumb:

fleckster
09-08-2008, 04:28 PM
it's not his neighbor.

ixnay on the name-o-ay...

Fleck HATES being called by his alter ego... He prefers Charles. :nod: :thumb:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh!...........Rats! I hate it when Lucy pulls that damn football away. You can't trust her for a second!

whenever... I only live an hr away.

How slow do you drive in your Buick anyway? It's only 35 miles! You must drive like all the other old people in Buicks do! ;)

fleckster
09-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Fleck...is that what your plug looks like?

Here's a picture of my outlet(s) right below the breaker box in my detached garage:

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/Picture_0051.jpg

Fleck...I'm going to be driving the van for Clay to weld up stuff on and do some body work. I may be dragging a small utility trailer behind it as well if I can find helper springs this week and get them installed (5" lower doesn't like weight in the rear). But, my question is....would it be cool to leave some stuff at your place for a short time *if* I can't get it all in one load? Maybe you could bring some of it to Palooza?

Warren and Ken...who's riding with who and when? Ken, will you be driving your truck? If so can you haul some stuff for me if need be?

James, no problem on storing some stuff after the part-out. As long as we can call the salvage people to have them come and get the shells after we are done with them, I'll be more than happy. I have the room to store parts and we can figure out a way to get them down to you some time in the future. No worries there!

Clay
09-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Fleck - what kind of breaker box do you have and are there any open slots in it?

fleckster
09-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Type of breaker box? I guess I don't know what type of info you are looking for. It's gray with black breakers in it. Duh! I'd can to go back out and look and can take a picture of it too if you need. I'd guess it's a standard issue Square D Box. Yes, there are plenty of open spaces available. I don't know for sure if it's a 200A or 100A though. With a 220V outlet, I'd guess it has to be wired for 200A service.

Clay
09-08-2008, 06:34 PM
doesn't matter if its 100 amp or 200 amp, just the manufacturer. Believe it or not, there are more brands than Square D ;) I just want to make sure its a square d box, cause thats what type of breakers I have. If so I can drop my breaker and extension cord right into your box.

bradp
09-08-2008, 09:12 PM
How late is evryone going to be there Saturday night. I forgot the Purdue game isn't until 3:30

88_pacifica
09-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh!...........Rats! I hate it when Lucy pulls that damn football away. You can't trust her for a second!

How slow do you drive in your Buick anyway? It's only 35 miles! You must drive like all the other old people in Buicks do! ;)

:D Buicks are REALLY slow, you know that. ;) :thumb:

R/T
09-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Be sure to keep the GLH hoods and front motor mounts..... :nod:

moparman76_69
09-09-2008, 06:52 AM
How many people are going to be there Sunday?

Reeves
09-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Be sure to keep the GLH hoods and front motor mounts..... :nod:

1 of the hoods is pretty rusty. I don't know if it will be salvagable or not.

Why the front motor mounts?

Reeves
09-09-2008, 08:45 AM
James, no problem on storing some stuff after the part-out. As long as we can call the salvage people to have them come and get the shells after we are done with them, I'll be more than happy. I have the room to store parts and we can figure out a way to get them down to you some time in the future. No worries there!

I just ordered Air Lift brand air springs for the van. Hopefully that will keep it from bottoming out and dragging it's butt on the asphalt with a load.

badandy
09-09-2008, 10:04 AM
I sure wish I could make it guys but I have plans to be there the 19th through the 22nd which is the following weekend.

Fleck, if you get a chance come see me at Reeve's okay?

For everybody else I'll try and catch you at Turbopalooza or Spring Fling or SDAC or??????

fleckster
09-09-2008, 10:20 AM
I sure wish I could make it guys but I have plans to be there the 19th through the 22nd which is the following weekend.

Fleck, if you get a chance come see me at Reeve's okay?

For everybody else I'll try and catch you at Turbopalooza or Spring Fling or SDAC or??????

Plans to be where?

Reeves
09-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Plans to be where?

My garage. Andy's header warped, so we have to remove it, cut the runners free, and machine it flat again.

Then if we have left over time, we are going to be installing a k-frame and Shelby Z swaybar with mods.

Also need to drill/tap Marion's new motor for 11mm headbolts, and assemble.

We could use the help!!!

badandy
09-09-2008, 12:58 PM
My garage. Andy's header warped, so we have to remove it, cut the runners free, and machine it flat again.

Then if we have left over time, we are going to be installing a k-frame and Shelby Z swaybar with mods.

Also need to drill/tap Marion's new motor for 11mm headbolts, and assemble.

We could use the help!!!

...and beer donations are appreciated:D

R/T
09-10-2008, 07:15 AM
1 of the hoods is pretty rusty. I don't know if it will be salvagable or not.

Why the front motor mounts?

L body specific mount - about 3" shorter than a K car mount. :thumb:

Reeves
09-10-2008, 06:03 PM
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/weekend/USIN0305?from=36hr_topnav_business

Should I bring my canopies?

fleckster
09-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Here's Kokomo's forcast:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/weekend/46902?from=36hr_topnav_business

It couldn't hurt!

88_pacifica
09-10-2008, 09:06 PM
OK, so what's the agenda? Who, what, when, where, and so on? Should I come in the early AM or afternoon? ideas?

Clay
09-10-2008, 11:56 PM
thats what I want to know!!!!!!!!

fleckster
09-11-2008, 12:10 AM
I'm not the boss of you! I'm not going to tell you when to show up and when you have to leave. I'm going to try and get my Friday (Thursday 10:30pm - Friday 7am) off work so I can finish some work around the house. Having said that, it looks like R/T, Nathan, and Tim might be coming up to my place tomorrow afternoon bewteen Moto GP events and hanging out some of the weekend and maybe crashing at night. I will be without the girlfriend this weekend so there are no rules or checking in to coordinate when we do stuff. It will be a "play it by ear" weekend!

88_pacifica
09-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Ok then, Clay's up next. What time you going out there? What day? For how long? For just the day? For the whole weekend?

I can pretty much do whatever I want, as long as I want, and since I'm "relatively" close, I can make it multiple days, but sorry, not spending the night. :nod: :D

R/T
09-11-2008, 07:59 AM
I will be without the girlfriend this weekend so there are no rules or checking in to coordinate when we do stuff.

John > :love: :whip: < GF

:nod:

88_pacifica
09-11-2008, 08:29 AM
John > :love: :whip: < GF

:nod: I just didn't want to be the one to say it though. :thumb:

Clay
09-11-2008, 08:39 AM
well I doubt Im heading over friday. I want to but by the time I get off work, load up everything Im taking, etc, it will be a late arrival. So Im probably going to leave early saturday morning. I guess shooting for a 12 noon arrival time or there about.

88_pacifica
09-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Then I will head over early afternoon then... :nod:

Reeves
09-11-2008, 09:08 AM
well I doubt Im heading over friday. I want to but by the time I get off work, load up everything Im taking, etc, it will be a late arrival. So Im probably going to leave early saturday morning. I guess shooting for a 12 noon arrival time or there about.

I'm REALLY excited to get some body work done to the van! Do you think we could shave the antenna hole as well with some metal and weld work? Do you need me to bring anything besides the van?

I'm taking off Friday. I originally planned on leaving Thursday night, but thought John was going to be working, so I then planned on Friday morning after John got up. Then Warren and I decided to ride together, and Warren can't get out of work till about noon or so. So I guess we will be leaving the northern Cincy area at around noon or 1pm.

Here's my only dilema right now. I ordered Air Lift air springs for the van.... the kit came in right, but the air springs are way too long. I'm going to be calling the company to see if they are the wrong air springs. They don't look anything like the picture. SO, I probably won't be able to bring the trailer without bottoming out the van (big bling wheels with tires rub). I'm thinking about making some spacer blocks for the bump stops, so if it does bottom out, it won't be rubbing the tires. I haven't been able to get in touch with Ken to see if he's driving his truck or not and I was going to ask him if he minded maybe driving my trailer up as well.

thrashercharged
09-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Clay said:

"doesn't matter if its 100 amp or 200 amp, just the manufacturer. Believe it or not, there are more brands than Square D I just want to make sure its a square d box, cause thats what type of breakers I have. If so I can drop my breaker and extension cord right into your box."

Clay's right - there are a multitude of breaker brands out there and they're all unique, breakers from one company don't fit in boxes from another. Actually, Square D even has incompatibilities - there are the blade push in type and the bolt in type like I have in my shop. The bolt in type may be only for 3-phase boxes though, I'm not sure. I do know it's a real pain to find them, at least in Kokomo. Just FYI.

88_Pacifica - so, are you bringing the National? I'd (maybe I'm the only one) like to see it. What time/day are you expecting to be in Kokomo?

Anyone get in touch with Shawn to see if we can make a trip over to see the '87 Lebaron Indy Pace car?

Clay
09-11-2008, 09:56 AM
I'm REALLY excited to get some body work done to the van! Do you think we could shave the antenna hole as well with some metal and weld work? Do you need me to bring anything besides the van?

Yeah Im sure we can. If you have any body filler, sand paper, blocks, etc, bring it. Ill bring what I have, and hopefully we will have enough ;)

Reeves
09-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Yeah Im sure we can. If you have any body filler, sand paper, blocks, etc, bring it. Ill bring what I have, and hopefully we will have enough ;)

Will do! And I can always get more in Kokomo I suspect.

uwilluz
09-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Fleck, I'm going to TRY to make it, not sure what the girlfriend is up to this weekend. . . . whether she will have her son or not. I'll let you know for sure as soon as I know!

fleckster
09-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Update:

I was not allowed to take Friday (Thursday night into Friday morning) off from work since my boss is a complete hypocritical bastage. (It's short notice and since I have to leave early...blah blah blah...and he takes days off on no notice so far to the tune to about 12 times already this year. :mad:

I am now going to be rushing around here trying to prep for your arrivals. (Clean house, finish laundry, replace garage door opener, mow yard, etc.) I have to apologize up front if things are not as they should be when you get here. I will probably sacrifice the time I was planning on spending going to the store to get "supplies" (i.e. snack food, adult beverages, etc.) until some people are here so I know how much, what types, etc. to purchase. Hey, Meijer and Super Walmart are only about 3 miles away. :D

Pray for better weather! We should have fun either way!

88_pacifica
09-11-2008, 02:35 PM
88_Pacifica - so, are you bringing the National? I'd (maybe I'm the only one) like to see it. What time/day are you expecting to be in Kokomo?

That's a HUGE maybe. It's not current plates nor is it insured. It needs the traditional tuneup too, SO, I really don't know. I may get a wild hair though and "dial it in a bit(tuneup)" Sat morning and take it out there since I do want to drive something quick for a change. Problem is I have to pull it out of the garage, tune it up, etc, etc, etc. Traditional car crap, you know the drill.

I do know it needs: oil change, trans fluid change, check(plugs, wires, O2, and so forth). Plus, a good cleaning probably wouldn't hurt either. If for some reason I don't bring it, I will be sure to bring the pics I have of it and I have about 50. ;)

Either way, over the winter I plan a full on tuneup as it needs rear bushings(they're stock and sloshy), serious tuneup, cleaning, MAF, and other procrastinated stuff. It's your typical 100K mi, BONE STOCK, all orig, 20 yo GN that needs all the little things done to it. :nod:

thrashercharged
09-11-2008, 03:14 PM
88_pacifica - "etc, etc, etc. Traditional car crap, you know the drill."

Yes I know this all too well. At least your GNs don't have missing pistons.

"It's your typical 100K mi, BONE STOCK, all orig, 20 yo GN that needs all the little things done to it. "

So I take it that's not your National pulling the wheels in your signature photo?

Looks like it's going to be a wet weekend. I wonder if the race in Indy is going to be a rainout, or do they race motorbikes rain or shine with rain tires?

fleckster
09-11-2008, 03:24 PM
According to Tracy (R/T), they do race the GP bikes on rain tires but the dirt track bikes at the Fairgrounds don't. Not sure about some of the other classes and races this weekend. Reeves is planning on bringing some E-Z-Up canopies so that won't hurt our projects quite as bad I guess.

Clay
09-11-2008, 09:45 PM
nate - bring your car! we can tune it up when you get there!

uwilluz
09-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Fleck, can I bring my puppy? She's a 5 mo. old german shep. mix

http://a988.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/l_f474b03ad9851a17c4d741ca8dc11e33.jpg

Reeves
09-12-2008, 08:19 AM
Fleck, can I bring my cat?

88_pacifica
09-12-2008, 08:32 AM
So I take it that's not your National pulling the wheels in your signature photo?

Nope... Just one of the guys from my other forum.(TB's) I just post it there because this is a Dodge forum and I like to frustrate Ma Mopar's kin since there's usually a lot of animosity towards the General. :nod: :thumb:

Ummm... parts are a bit $$$ and not just "off the shelf" anymore. :(

But, depending on the weather, stranger things have happened.

csxtra
09-12-2008, 08:40 AM
Fleck, can I bring my snake?

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jlv/lowres/jlvn261l.jpg

uwilluz
09-12-2008, 09:18 AM
hahahaha!

Clay
09-12-2008, 09:19 AM
well, might be a change of plans on the welder front. Tonight im going to fire up my Craftsman (century) 120 volt MIG that probably has 1 hour run time on it. Ive never run gas on it, so Im going to hook up the gas, and put some 0.023 wire in it and see what happens. If I can get some decent welds out of it, Im going to bring it instead of the Miller. It will be easier to mess with, since Fleck found out he has a Siemens breaker box, and I dont have any Siemens breakers. Im sure the 50 amp breaker I would need would be 30 or 40 bucks, so Ill try this first. Will be much easier to carry as well!! ;)

bradp
09-12-2008, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=csxtra;370676]Fleck, can I bring my snake?

If you don't mind "gazing". There will be too many gazers for comfort.

88_pacifica
09-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Fleck, can I bring my snake?

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jlv/lowres/jlvn261l.jpg

You and Fleck can play with your "snake pork-swords" in the other room AFTER the rest of us leave thankyou. :nod: :thumb:

thrashercharged
09-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Clay said "well, might be a change of plans on the welder front. Tonight im going to fire up my Craftsman (century) 120 volt MIG that probably has 1 hour run time on it. Ive never run gas on it, so Im going to hook up the gas, and put some 0.023 wire in it and see what happens."

I'd like to see how you hook up the argon to it. I've the same welder, maybe an older model. My gas line coming out of the welder isn't a brass barb like most welders but is a plastic line that's run all the way back inside (so I can't simply replace it with a brass barb). I have to put a union on it and some couplers to get to hook up to a regulator. Problem is, it's metric - 4mm, which I've found is impossible to find compression fittings for in the United States. All compression fittings are SAE here. Looking on the internet, the only sources for metric fittings are all overseas, so if your welder is the same as mine, I'd like to look at it.

thrashercharged
09-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashercharged
Nope... Just one of the guys from my other forum.(TB's) I just post it there because this is a Dodge forum and I like to frustrate Ma Mopar's kin since there's usually a lot of animosity towards the General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay
Ummm... parts are a bit $$$ and not just "off the shelf" anymore.

Nate: what parts do you need for your GN? And what sort of "tune up" does it need? From just sitting around, the only thing I can think that would deteriorate would be the gas losing octane and varnishing up, and maybe the injectors getting sticky. There's not much other "tuning up" to be done if it ran well when you parked it.

Clay
09-12-2008, 12:57 PM
I'd like to see how you hook up the argon to it. I've the same welder, maybe an older model. My gas line coming out of the welder isn't a brass barb like most welders but is a plastic line that's run all the way back inside (so I can't simply replace it with a brass barb). I have to put a union on it and some couplers to get to hook up to a regulator. Problem is, it's metric - 4mm, which I've found is impossible to find compression fittings for in the United States. All compression fittings are SAE here. Looking on the internet, the only sources for metric fittings are all overseas, so if your welder is the same as mine, I'd like to look at it.

Yup, same as yours. Thats 4mm push-lock tubing, so if you buy a 4mm push lock connector w/ pipe thread on the other side, your good to go. The welder I have came with a regulator made for that push lock tubing, so all I do is screw the reg into the bottle, then push the tubing into the regulator connection. I checked over my lunch and I located everything for it. Looks like I have everything I need. Im going to test it tonight and see how it works.

88_pacifica
09-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Nate: what parts do you need for your GN? And what sort of "tune up" does it need? From just sitting around, the only thing I can think that would deteriorate would be the gas losing octane and varnishing up, and maybe the injectors getting sticky. There's not much other "tuning up" to be done if it ran well when you parked it.

Well, that's the thing. When I parked it it needed "tuned up" for sure. The MAF is bad I thikn and the eftermarket ones are "junk" so I was "holding out" for an OEM at some point. I'm trying to keep it stock. The TPS needs adjusted. The drivers header is cracked at the infamous spot(needs welded). General fluid transfers(changes). It just needs a thorough" go-through" that most likelywouldn't happen at this "hurrah."

However, maybe later in the year when the weather goes to poo we could tinker on it. As long as the roads aren't bad, I'm not opposed to a road trip. :nod:

fleckster
09-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Fleck, can I bring my puppy? She's a 5 mo. old german shep. mix

Joel,

She's a very cute puppy! Okay here's how I see it. I am a huge dog fan although I don't currently have one. I used to have a Dalmatian but I chose to give her to my cousin because she really wanted her and because I didn't have the time for her and I honestly wasn't being fair since I wasn't able to walk her, play, etc. (At least my girlfriend has a dog so I get to be around hers a lot.) Anyway, I do have a fenced in back yard so she would be able to hang out there but with the weather looking like it is going to be bad the whole weekend, I'm guessing she would have to spend it all inside. With us trying to get all this work done, will you/we have time to keep an eye on a hyper puppy? If you are coming up and staying for the weekend and are worried about her staying behind with no one to watch her and feed her, then I understand and I'm sure we could take care of her, but if she is just going to tag along, it probably wouldn't be the best for her and us to come up as we wouldn't be playing and giving her all the attention she would need being couped up in a strange-to-her house with no way to burn off the puppy energy. Sound reasonable?

GLHSKEN
09-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Call me

Reeves
09-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Call me

Who call you?

Are you bringing your truck?

I've been trying to call you!

Clay
09-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Ken - do you want me to bring that front nose from the GLHS or wait till turbopalooza? ie, will you have room to bring it home?

uwilluz
09-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Fleck,

I picked up a project today that I have to finish by tomorrow evening, so I will no longer be able to make it.

Appreciate it, though!

2.216VTurbo
09-13-2008, 12:13 AM
Who call you?

Are you bringing your truck?

I've been trying to call you!

Ha Ha, Kenny likes me better than you Reeves, he called me this afternoon:D

He said something about you guys breaking up? Sorry to hear it. You can post about your feelings here if it helps.

EDIT: dont squash me at SDAC 19, I'm just funnin ya Bro (and I've had like two sixes of Hard Lemonades tonight:love:

GLHSKEN
09-13-2008, 11:44 AM
LOL... I talked to James too.. Must be a reconcilliation...

Reeves
09-14-2008, 10:31 AM
My head hurtie.

Clay
09-14-2008, 10:37 PM
My whole body hurtie.

fleckster
09-14-2008, 10:44 PM
We're not as young as we used to be....

Thanks again, guys! You are the best! We will do it again soon!

2.216VTurbo
09-14-2008, 11:07 PM
WOAH! Wait just a second. Everyone was presumably hammered at the party and no pics are posted:confused::ban:

Clay
09-14-2008, 11:23 PM
the only hammering I saw going on was on Reeves' van, and flecks trans. ;)

88_pacifica
09-15-2008, 07:27 AM
Well, I can attest to the fact I was hammering pretty heavily on Clay's turbo. ;)

Actually, Clay and I noticed that one of the holes that mounts the oil tube drainback was slighty "mushed" and he said he dropped the center section and that might have caused it. HOWEVER, the more I think about it I wonder if it was an "errant blow" I MADE while trying to separate the housings. I may be the one that caused that tweek to the center section. :(

Clay, be sure to let me know if that is easy to "return" to it's original shape. You can try and get that area nice and toasty with your cutting torch and run the tap through it to bring it back to shape. Just be sure not to get it too hot. If it glows, that's too much. :nod:

Either way, I couldn't help but feel like a tool because not only did I NOT get the thrust bearing in there right the first time, I was probably the one to jack up the center section. At least that thing is as tight as fresh virgin again and hopefully it will run like a champ! TTYL...

Reeves
09-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Wow....my whole body hurtie now too.

At least no cops or blown tires or flickering headlights, or any other adventures on the way home!!! :amen:

Clay, thanks a TON for working on the OVC PIMP VAN. It's really coming together nicely. Now to just get the roof chopped 4" and floor storage to hide empty beer cans and half empty Jim Beam bottles we'll be all set. You can do that in a weeKENed couldn't you?

Fleck, REALLY sorry we didn't get GLH's totally done so they could be hauled off. Katie says she would be up for a get together.

And it was super cool seeing other people again and meeting new people! :clap:

Clay
09-15-2008, 09:32 AM
Well, I can attest to the fact I was hammering pretty heavily on Clay's turbo. ;)

Actually, Clay and I noticed that one of the holes that mounts the oil tube drainback was slighty "mushed" and he said he dropped the center section and that might have caused it. HOWEVER, the more I think about it I wonder if it was an "errant blow" I MADE while trying to separate the housings. I may be the one that caused that tweek to the center section. :(

Clay, be sure to let me know if that is easy to "return" to it's original shape. You can try and get that area nice and toasty with your cutting torch and run the tap through it to bring it back to shape. Just be sure not to get it too hot. If it glows, that's too much. :nod:

Either way, I couldn't help but feel like a tool because not only did I NOT get the thrust bearing in there right the first time, I was probably the one to jack up the center section. At least that thing is as tight as fresh virgin again and hopefully it will run like a champ! TTYL...

hehe, ah, who knows man!! 3lb sledge FTW!! Its not that big of a deal anyway, nothing my machine shop (at work) cant fix!! Big thanks for helping me (ie doing most of the work) on that turbo though! I should be turbo rebuilt certified now. ;)

88_pacifica
09-15-2008, 10:41 AM
hehe, ah, who knows man!! 3lb sledge FTW!! Its not that big of a deal anyway, nothing my machine shop (at work) cant fix!! Big thanks for helping me (ie doing most of the work) on that turbo though! I should be turbo rebuilt certified now. ;)

You did all the work. I was just watching and learning ;) :thumb:

bradp
09-15-2008, 12:31 PM
I had a great time even though I was only at Fleck's house for a short time. I still can't hear from the damn music at half moon.

fleckster
09-15-2008, 12:51 PM
At least no cops or blown tires or flickering headlights, or any other adventures on the way home!!! :amen:

That's great to hear!!!

Clay, thanks a TON for working on the OVC PIMP VAN. It's really coming together nicely. Now to just get the roof chopped 4" and floor storage to hide empty beer cans and half empty Jim Beam bottles we'll be all set. You can do that in a weeKENed couldn't you?

The van is looking good. I don't think I'd like the 4" chop but I am a big fan of the rest, including not having the beer cans and Beam bottles in the open!

Fleck, REALLY sorry we didn't get GLH's totally done so they could be hauled off. Katie says she would be up for a get together.

Don't sweat it, Reeves! You and Warren did all the hard work swapping my trans while I did most of the watching and small stuff. They honestly aren't bugging me as I can take them over to the storage building now and now I know what we are wanting, maybe I can get a chance to pull stuff off myself, especially now that we did it on the '85 car first! I'd like you guys to come back! I had a blast and always do when you and everyone else visits. I wish we would have had better weather and I would have had a better plan for food and other provisions. Sorry guys!

Clay
09-15-2008, 01:23 PM
You did all the work. I was just watching and learning ;) :thumb:

If you were watching and learning, then who rebuilt the turbo!?!?!?! :p

Clay
09-15-2008, 01:25 PM

No problem, wish I could have gotten more done on it, but I think it turned out ok though. :)

as for the other stuff..... how many days do you define as a weeKENed? :lol:

Clay
09-15-2008, 01:47 PM
oh yeah, and guys, next time remind me: long pants, long sleeves, and welding gloves. ;) I forgot to bring long pants, my welding sleeves, and gloves. My left arm has about 5 small burnt spots where slag popped off on me.

88_pacifica
09-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Don't sweat it, Reeves! You and Warren did all the hard work swapping my trans while I did most of the watching and small stuff. They honestly aren't bugging me as I can take them over to the storage building now and now I know what we are wanting, maybe I can get a chance to pull stuff off myself, especially now that we did it on the '85 car first! I'd like you guys to come back! I had a blast and always do when you and everyone else visits. I wish we would have had better weather and I would have had a better plan for food and other provisions. Sorry guys!

Actually, I wanted to stay longer too and would have spent the night had it not been the wifey's B-day Sunday. I would be up to do it again anytime(even soon) if you guys want to. It was great seeing Warren and Reeves again since last time I saw you guys at TL last year I was still putting faces with names. I wanted to help more and I PROMISE, next time I will. I think we could easily knock those out again in a weekend again(hint, hint :D).

If you were watching and learning, then who rebuilt the turbo!?!?!?! :p

You did all the work, I was just there for moral support....

oh yeah, and guys, next time remind me: long pants, long sleeves, and welding gloves. ;) I forgot to bring long pants, my welding sleeves, and gloves. My left arm has about 5 small burnt spots where slag popped off on me.

Meh... that builds character as those are "TD battle scars." :nod: ;)

contraption22
09-15-2008, 03:56 PM
My head hurtie.

It's the after effects of the chloroform.

Clay
09-15-2008, 04:18 PM

Dont ask him about his.. ummmmm never mind!!!!! :wow1:

Reeves
09-15-2008, 04:24 PM

:banaride::whip:

:needpics1:

Clay
09-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Fleck - I meant to ask you, how did the car drive?

thrashercharged
09-17-2008, 08:06 AM
Just wanted to say it was great meeting all you guys and thanks to Fleck for his hospitality. Sorry I wasn't able to be around more - with 3 boys my weekends are pretty busy. It was great to be able to hang out with some car guys on a Saturday night, something I rarely get to do anymore! All you young guys without kids take my advice - you have more free time right now than you know so take advantage of it! Work on your cars now before kids sports, scouts, camping, fishing, school stuff etc. take all your time (not to say those aren't fun too, just that car work tends to not get done).

Fleck - you're on 1st shift the rest of this month? So are you on "normal" work/sleep hours? Just wondering when to call/stop by.

Guys - next time in Kokomo, bring your fast cars!

Reeves
09-17-2008, 08:28 AM
Fleck - I meant to ask you, how did the car drive?

I talked to him lastnight. He couldn't get a re-usable trans pan gasket. It's on order.

Also, he may be coming to my place this weekend. You interested in coming down Clay? The van will be there :thumb::thumb:

BIGBRUDDA
09-17-2008, 09:05 AM
:banana-mario:Does that mean a junk PARTY! at Reeves:nx::leghump:

Clay
09-17-2008, 09:10 AM
I talked to him lastnight. He couldn't get a re-usable trans pan gasket. It's on order.

Also, he may be coming to my place this weekend. You interested in coming down Clay? The van will be there :thumb::thumb:

Hmmmmmm I thought he was going to drive it first cause he was going to have to change the fluid soon anyway. oh well.

as for coming down this weekend, not very likely. Ive got lots of stuff to do this weekend. Last weekend was my only free/unplanned weekend this month.

Reeves
09-17-2008, 12:56 PM
:banana-mario:Does that mean a junk PARTY! at Reeves:nx::leghump:

Sure! I NEEED money.....and I need to get rid of some of this stuff!

BIGBRUDDA
09-17-2008, 01:59 PM
So is there a cover charge, admission.......................gratuity perhaps?:D I'll only pay if Warren does his whole routine:drum::bounce::dancingbana::bounce2::clap2: :rockon:

fleckster
09-18-2008, 07:26 AM
Hmmmmmm I thought he was going to drive it first cause he was going to have to change the fluid soon anyway. oh well.

as for coming down this weekend, not very likely. Ive got lots of stuff to do this weekend. Last weekend was my only free/unplanned weekend this month.

Exactly, that's why I wanted the reuseable pan gasket! I don't want to RTV this thing multiple times. It came in and I hope I can pull the pan, install a filter, button it back up and fill it so I can drive it down to Carla's this evening and back to work tomorrow. Then I can change it this weekend again.

I tried to call Warren and James last night. Warren was busy finishing the removal of stuff from the Ex's place and James' phone kicked over after 2 rings to voice mail. I didn't leave a message. I did get my yard and Carla's yard mowed.

I don't think I will be able to make it down to KY this weekend.

It sounds like Clay is not available but I check my social calendar and the best time for me to have KokoMopar 2: Electric Boogaloo (or do you like KokoMopar Part Duex?) will be Sept. 26-28. I have something planned the following two weekends, the first two in October in addition to the last weekend in October. I know it's short notice but what does the group think? Pretty much like last time minus the LeBaron trans (yea!!!) and turbo rebuild but I'm sure we could come up with more to tinker on. Hopefully better weather (no hurricane reminants!), no trailer/ticket problems, and not such a tight schedule/work load will allow even more fun. I promise to have more food and drinks on hand and to be a better host. :amen:

bradp
09-18-2008, 07:31 AM
Hell, you were a great host!!!

88_pacifica
09-18-2008, 07:51 AM
Agreed... He did a stupendous job. Count me in! :nod: :D

BIGBRUDDA
09-18-2008, 08:18 AM
I like to BOOGIE LOO :banana-mario:

BIGBRUDDA
09-18-2008, 08:19 AM

Pick a start & end time!:D

Reeves
09-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Pick a start & end time!:D

Anyone wanting to BUY parts...come Sunday afternoon!

Reeves
09-18-2008, 08:35 AM
Exactly, that's why I wanted the reuseable pan gasket! I don't want to RTV this thing multiple times. It came in and I hope I can pull the pan, install a filter, button it back up and fill it so I can drive it down to Carla's this evening and back to work tomorrow. Then I can change it this weekend again.

You could have just snugged up the cork gasket and use no RTV. That's what we thought you were going to do.

I tried to call Warren and James last night. Warren was busy finishing the removal of stuff from the Ex's place and James' phone kicked over after 2 rings to voice mail. I didn't leave a message. I did get my yard and Carla's yard mowed.

Sorry, my phone doesn't always work the best at home. What's up?

I don't think I will be able to make it down to KY this weekend.

:(

It sounds like Clay is not available but I check my social calendar and the best time for me to have KokoMopar 2: Electric Boogaloo (or do you like KokoMopar Part Duex?) will be Sept. 26-28. I have something planned the following two weekends, the first two in October in addition to the last weekend in October. I know it's short notice but what does the group think? Pretty much like last time minus the LeBaron trans (yea!!!) and turbo rebuild but I'm sure we could come up with more to tinker on. Hopefully better weather (no hurricane reminants!), no trailer/ticket problems, and not such a tight schedule/work load will allow even more fun. I promise to have more food and drinks on hand and to be a better host. :amen:

I thought you were a great host! I'll have to check with Katie to see if she's OK with that much motorhead stuff going on for 3 weekends in a row!

R/T
09-18-2008, 02:59 PM
I'll have to check with Katie to see if she's OK with that much motorhead stuff going on for 3 weekends in a row!

He's toast.... :love: :whip: < now

:ballchain: < Soon..... :(

fleckster
09-19-2008, 07:50 AM
So, I need to know, is anybody going to be able to make it the weekend of Sept. 26-28th? I need to plan accordingly and if this looks like a go, then I'll be glad to make it happen. If no one is available then we'll have to figure something else out. Who will be back for more???

R/T
09-19-2008, 07:58 AM
What does it pay??? :D

88_pacifica
09-19-2008, 08:12 AM
So, I need to know, is anybody going to be able to make it the weekend of Sept. 26-28th? I need to plan accordingly and if this looks like a go, then I'll be glad to make it happen. If no one is available then we'll have to figure something else out. Who will be back for more???

You already know I will be there if it's a go, that goes without saying. This time however, I can crash over there, but I'm bringing MY COT! I don't need to sleep with with boys that "sport wood" over a Dodge Omni. :nod: :D

fleckster
09-19-2008, 08:28 AM
What does it pay??? :D

1) You get to hang out with me! (and the rest of the gang)
2) Incredible deals on any parts that Reeves doesn't want and you want to remove yourself from the GLHs!
3) Free room and board while at the house! (If we go out to eat as a group like we did Saturday night, you may be responsible.)
4) If interest warrants and weather permits, free use of pool.
5) Working on a dental plan...

Reeves
09-19-2008, 08:31 AM
1) You get to hang out with me! (and the rest of the gang)
2) Incredible deals on any parts that Reeves doesn't want and you want to remove yourself from the GLHs!
3) Free room and board while at the house! (If we go out to eat as a group like we did Saturday night, you may be responsible.)
4) If interest warrants and weather permits, free use of pool.
5) Working on a dental plan...

That's a good deal!

bradp
09-19-2008, 12:26 PM
I should be able to make it for a little while.

Clay
09-19-2008, 02:21 PM
Im going to try to put together some way of getting there. Its not that I have other things "planned" that weekend, as much as it is the wifey has to work all weekend. Meaning I have to find proper storage facility for my son. ;)

OR should I say:

Fleck, is it ok if I bring my son with me? I have a cage I can put him in, OR we can turn him loose in the back yard if thats ok!!!!!!

bradp
09-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Maybe I'll bring Carlie and they can have a "cage" match!!:D

fleckster
09-21-2008, 12:06 PM
The LeBaron is driving around with the new transmission. It is shifting by itself including downshifting! I'm definitely not used to that. It shifts very smooth, in fact, too smooth. I may have to turn the line pressure up some to firm them up some.

88_pacifica
09-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Sa-weet... :nod:

thrashercharged
09-21-2008, 11:09 PM
So, is KokoMopar2 on for this weekend? Sounds like Nate and Brad will be there, possibly Clay? How about Reeves and Warren? Are they coming up in the Caravan for more welding work and to trailer GLH parts back home?

What else besides finishing parting out the GLH are on the agenda? I spoke to Shawn and he's going to try to be around and make the Pace Car available for viewing, but he's got a busy weekend at the races so he's not sure if he'll be home.

Is anyone bringing one of their fast cars up? Being new to turbo Mopars, I've never been in one that's not stock and really itching to go for a ride in a modified one. Warren & Reeves - do you guys want to do some tuning? I'd really like to see how that's done and to see how much more you can get from tweaking the tune.

Reeves
09-22-2008, 08:56 AM
Im going to try to put together some way of getting there. Its not that I have other things "planned" that weekend, as much as it is the wifey has to work all weekend. Meaning I have to find proper storage facility for my son. ;)

OR should I say:

Fleck, is it ok if I bring my son with me? I have a cage I can put him in, OR we can turn him loose in the back yard if thats ok!!!!!!

Bring Cooper and his leash! I still lmao everytime I see him with the monkey on his back that has the retractable leash! :thumb:

I am going to try to make it as well. I'll let you guys know soon.

Fleck, is Carla going to be around or no?

fleckster
09-22-2008, 09:48 AM
Carla will be around I guess but I don't think she will be crazy about hanging around my place if all us car crazies will be there. She does have something scheduled around 4pm on Saturday down in Carmel that shouldn't take more than an hour or two. I think she will be available to do stuff with Katie.

Reeves
09-22-2008, 10:03 AM
Carla will be around I guess but I don't think she will be crazy about hanging around my place if all us car crazies will be there. She does have something scheduled around 4pm on Saturday down in Carmel that shouldn't take more than an hour or two. I think she will be available to do stuff with Katie.

That's why I was asking. ;)

Clay, let me know if you are going to be able to make it or not...then I'll know to drive the van or not.

fleckster
09-24-2008, 07:21 AM
This is difficult to plan (refreshments, food, etc.). To confirm, this is what it looks like:

Nate (88 pacifica)--> In, and probably staying Saturday night. (bringing a cot as he is paranoid about being gazed)
Tom (thrashercharged)--> probably stopping in and out over the weekend.
Brad (bradp)--> probably stopping by Saturday at some point
Reeves (reeves)--> coming up Friday with Katie, staying all weekend; drink mass quantities of beer; not driving with an open container!
Clay (clay)--> probably coming; will bring Parker along if he does; I have Kool AidŽ on hand!
Warren (csxtra)--> not able to attend
Doyle Clan (R/T, 88 shadow, bigbrudda)--> probably not attending as I have not heard from them
George (moparman76_69)--> didn't show last time on Sunday, probably not for this Sunday.

Anyone else??? Come on guys! I'm not that bad and I do cook some descent burgers and stuff!

thrashercharged
09-24-2008, 09:10 AM
>Nate (88 pacifica)--> In, and probably staying Saturday night. (bringing a cot as he is paranoid about being gazed)

Bringing the GN perhaps? I know no one else probably wants to touch it, but I will!

>James (thrashercharged)--> probably stopping in and out over the weekend.

Actually it's Tom, but if James is the preferred name for TM stuff, that'll do too. I've got kids stuff as usual - Scout fishing derby Sat. morning, but I'll stop by Friday night and Sat and maybe Sun afternoons I'm free.

>Warren (csxtra)--> not able to attend

Crud. I was hoping he'd bring one of his fast cars and we could do some tuning. I'd love to see someone put down some big numbers and see how much more there was to gain with some fine tuning.

>Reeves (reeves)--> coming up Friday with Katie, staying all weekend; drink mass quantities of beer; not driving with an open container!

I assume this means he won't be bringing a fast car that he wants to tune either? Come' on - I've my Sat afternoon/evening free.

It's too bad your race car has a bad tranny Fleck. Don't any Chicago guys come down here or is Kokomo too much of a small hick town? (Not trying to invite more to your party Fleck, just wondering. I saw some nice cars at the Belvidere show there.)

fleckster
09-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Whoops! Sorry Tom! I'd had Reeves on the brain!!! I put his name down when I ment to put yours!
(I'll edit it!)

Not sure what the deal is with the Chicago guys...they could still be underwater for all I know. They did have I-65, I-80, and I-94 closed for a while from the rain they got from Ike when we got together last time. I know JT is doing an engine swap in his Dakota. They may have conflict with their Monthly Meeting...

I seem to have enough trouble trying to get the Indy area guys to show up at my place so I haven't bugged the Chicago guys to drive farther.

fleckster
09-24-2008, 10:23 AM
I do have the LeBaron running now so I am ready to figure out what calibration I want to put in the socketed SMEC I have for it. I was thinking about getting one set up for about 18psi using +40% injectors and a 3 Bar MAP.

Subliminal
09-24-2008, 10:23 AM
Man...you girls have all the fun. I wish people would actually gather on the east coast. ;)

fleckster
09-24-2008, 10:24 AM
Unless the situation changes, we probably won't be doing much Friday night. (due to lack of interest!)

Reeves
09-24-2008, 10:24 AM
I think this time, instead of driving the rolling meth lab full of empty beer cans, a half empty Jim Beam bottle, and a big propane tank in the back, I'll bring mass quantities of Sudafed. :thumb:

Reeves
09-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Unless the situation changes, we probably won't be doing much Friday night. (due to lack of interest!)

Dinner (with beers), and a movie?

Katie has the new Sex and the City movie..... :yuck:

Reeves
09-24-2008, 10:28 AM
>Nate (88 pacifica)--> In, and probably staying Saturday night. (bringing a cot as he is paranoid about being gazed)

Bringing the GN perhaps? I know no one else probably wants to touch it, but I will!

>James (thrashercharged)--> probably stopping in and out over the weekend.

Actually it's Tom, but if James is the preferred name for TM stuff, that'll do too. I've got kids stuff as usual - Scout fishing derby Sat. morning, but I'll stop by Friday night and Sat and maybe Sun afternoons I'm free.

>Warren (csxtra)--> not able to attend

Crud. I was hoping he'd bring one of his fast cars and we could do some tuning. I'd love to see someone put down some big numbers and see how much more there was to gain with some fine tuning.

>Reeves (reeves)--> coming up Friday with Katie, staying all weekend; drink mass quantities of beer; not driving with an open container!

I assume this means he won't be bringing a fast car that he wants to tune either? Come' on - I've my Sat afternoon/evening free.

It's too bad your race car has a bad tranny Fleck. Don't any Chicago guys come down here or is Kokomo too much of a small hick town? (Not trying to invite more to your party Fleck, just wondering. I saw some nice cars at the Belvidere show there.)

Have you worked on our cals yet?

Reeves
09-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Well, of course we can have some food and stuff. I was talking about car work.

Your LeBaron needs a cal and my van cal needs work BAD!!!

fleckster
09-24-2008, 10:30 AM
Katie has the new Sex and the City movie..... :yuck:

:ban:

Of course, we can have food and stuff. I was referring to car stuff.

It won't matter this will be Reeves regardless--> :nx:

Reeves
09-24-2008, 10:33 AM
:ban:

Of course, we can have food and stuff. I was referring to car stuff.

It won't matter this will be Reeves regardless--> :nx:

It has nudity... :clap:

fleckster
09-24-2008, 10:36 AM
okay but how many of those four chicks do you really want to see nude after all these years? Sarah Jessica Parker used to be hawt but now she's a boney and wrinklely old chick.

Reeves
09-24-2008, 10:37 AM
okay but how many of those four chicks do you really want to see nude after all these years? Sarah Jessica Parker used to be hawt but now she's a boney and wrinklely old chick.

Nudity = :amen:

:eyebrows:

Subliminal
09-24-2008, 10:40 AM
Really, just the dark haired one would be fun to see naked. I think the one that they show full on is the ugly red headed one.

*Shudder*

thrashercharged
09-24-2008, 11:14 AM
>I seem to have enough trouble trying to get the Indy area guys to show up at my place so I haven't bugged the Chicago guys to drive farther.

>Your LeBaron needs a cal and my van cal needs work BAD!!!

I know some Chicago guys have some really fast cars, and I'm really itching to see what numbers a highly modified TM will put down, but I guess your LeBaron and Reeve's van will have to do! (Just kidding).

But seriously, do you have the tools to do the cal work on them? I know this is where Warren is needed but since he's not available...

I'm not sure what the kids have going on Friday evening, if I'm free we can play with the LeBaron and Reeve's van at my shop if you want and do a few pulls and see what they put down. I know I'm free after dark but I don't like to run things too late into the evening - keeps my neighbors happy this way - sound tends to travel farther it seems the later it gets as the ambient noise dies down. If my kids have nothing going on Friday evening we get get out there after work for a few hours, and I should be free Sat. afternoon.

Clay
09-24-2008, 11:16 AM
When was horse faced SJP ever hot????????????????????

Guys, odds are Im going to be a no show for this one. Ive got to travel on business the week after next, and Ive got some things I need to get done before I go. That, and Im having a hard time getting anyone to watch the boy. So unless something changes, Im going to unfortunately have to sit this one out. :(

fleckster
09-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Well, I completely understand if you can't make it, Clay but if you want to bring Cooper along, we can watch him collectively. Even Katie and Carla have agree to share in the watch time as long as they still have the ability to do some stuff they want to do also.

It figures that we have to bring up nude women (even if they are ugly) to get you to respond. To answer your question, I thought she was pretty descent in the movie (Steel River I think is the name of it) with Bruce Willis where they play Pittsburgh cops and IIRC she ends up being the killer. (Yep, ruined it for you!) She was still young then, probably in her 20s.

Gtdhw
09-25-2008, 03:19 AM
Saturday, is the wheel stand show at Muncie Dragway. It is being filmed by Speed channel for a new Lucas Oil On The Edge show called On The Bumper. Needless to say that my Saturday is spoken for.......Sunday, will be the annual trip to Fairmount for James Dean Days.........However, Friday night is open. If anyone is interested in seeing the Pace Car, I can gladly make that happen. The car is about 15 minutes from Fleck's place and I can provide transportation in the conversion van if needed. If I get home at a descent hour on Saturday night, I will try to make it over as well.:thumb:

thrashercharged
09-25-2008, 07:49 AM
Shawn said:
>Sunday, will be the annual trip to Fairmount for James Dean Days.........However, Friday night is open. If anyone is interested in seeing the Pace Car, I can gladly make that happen. The car is about 15 minutes from Fleck's place and I can provide transportation in the conversion van if needed.

Count me in! My shop is only 5 miles further west from the Pace Car's location, so if it's not dark yet (hate to bother the neighbors so I try not to do pulls after dark) you might as well bring your S-10 Shawn and we'll strap her down and see what she puts to the wheels, since I can't seem to get any TM guys to bring their good stuff!

Fleck said:

>Anyone else??? Come on guys! I'm not that bad and I do cook some descent burgers and stuff!

I can't believe Fleck is having to beg people to come over! Kokomo is the place to be this weekend! I'd think Chicago, Indy and Ohio people would be flocking to your door Fleck! You're offering a free place to crash and free food for a once in a lifetime chance to see the Pace Car up close in person rather than being roped off 10 feet away, the James Dean festival (huge car show) only 30 mins away, and the chance to do all the pulls you want and fine tune your car. What more can a guy as for? Your house should be so packed you'd never do this again!

Reeves
09-25-2008, 09:02 AM
I never knew you were offering up your Dyno! I would LOVE to bring the OMNI and Mom's SRT-4 to your shop!

Unfortunately though, I will be driving either the van with trailer (if Clay can make it), or my truck with trailer.

Maybe we could plan another date to bring the FAST cars! :thumb::D:):nod:

88_pacifica
09-25-2008, 09:12 AM
Well, here's my agenda this weekend and I have to fit you guys in there somewhere.

Friday evening is unknown at this point and will be dictated by the number of ppl that showup whether I drive up for a couple hrs.

My dad is coming to Indy Sat day and I have to meet up with him around 12:00 PM to pick up a gun, eat, and shoot said gun. This will take a few hrs as he will be East of Indy.

I was originally scheduled to go with the wifey to a friends house Saturday evening, but I am trying like hell to get out of that one. Either way, I would still like to come over Sat late to crash and generally cantanker around.

Sun is open except for football and so forth.

I will DEFINITELY make an appearance/help to be sure, but the hrs/times are unknown at this point... :(

fleckster
09-25-2008, 09:13 AM
Can you say, "Truck on the Dyno"? I'm seeing TONS of black smoke now...

thrashercharged
09-25-2008, 10:34 AM
>I never knew you were offering up your Dyno! I would LOVE to bring the OMNI and Mom's SRT-4 to your shop!

Uh... didn't we bring this up at Fleck's house? That you guys were welcome to use the dyno whenever Fleck had a get-together? (Well, let me clarify that - maybe not whenever - only if it and I wasn't tied up that day) It was late and we were plenty tired so maybe I just thought I'd mentioned it. Or, if I recall, you were sound asleep so maybe we did bring this up and you were just zoned out. I did mention this didn't I? Now I'm wondering... I'm getting old.

>Can you say, "Truck on the Dyno"? I'm seeing TONS of black smoke now...

Your truck isn't a diesel is it Fleck? I've never run a diesel before - don't know how to pick up a RPM signal.

fleckster
09-25-2008, 10:49 AM
Mine's not a diesel but James' is. He has a box on it and it runs very well. I have seen a diesel truck used on a dyno but they used some adaptor to pick up the rpm signal. Sorry but I didn't watch close enough to see what they did. I bet a quickie internet search could point us in the right direction to figure out how.

Reeves
09-25-2008, 01:37 PM
>I never knew you were offering up your Dyno! I would LOVE to bring the OMNI and Mom's SRT-4 to your shop!

Uh... didn't we bring this up at Fleck's house? That you guys were welcome to use the dyno whenever Fleck had a get-together? (Well, let me clarify that - maybe not whenever - only if it and I wasn't tied up that day) It was late and we were plenty tired so maybe I just thought I'd mentioned it. Or, if I recall, you were sound asleep so maybe we did bring this up and you were just zoned out. I did mention this didn't I? Now I'm wondering... I'm getting old.

>Can you say, "Truck on the Dyno"? I'm seeing TONS of black smoke now...

Your truck isn't a diesel is it Fleck? I've never run a diesel before - don't know how to pick up a RPM signal.

I bet I was sleeping. I was sooo tired.

That would be totally awesome to get my OMNI and Mom's SRT up there sometime and do some tuning. Too bad I can't do that this weekend. HAVE to get those GLH's done....

fleckster
09-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Vote for a Springtime KokoMopar Event/Dyno day??? Anyone???

Clay
09-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Vote for a Springtime KokoMopar Event/Dyno day??? Anyone???

AYE!!!

Gtdhw
09-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Change in plans, Saturday night is now my open night. I will be there when I get back from Muncie (hoperfully around 8-9). How late are you guys gonna be up?

Tom, although she's looking pretty rough, and I don't have high expectations, I would love to make a few pulls with the Sonoma GT! Count me in for sure! Maybe on the way from Fleck's to your place would be the best time to stop and see the LeBaron (Since we go right past it!).

Anyone else want to see the car?
Anyone else making any pulls?

bradp
09-25-2008, 03:59 PM
I want to see the car, my stepson Zach and I will be there after Mitchell's football game and stay into the evening.

thrashercharged
09-26-2008, 08:46 AM
So what's the tentative agenda? Who's coming today (Friday) and what time? Does anyone want to do any dyno pulls this evening?

Shawn said:
>Change in plans, Saturday night is now my open night. I will be there when I get back from Muncie (hoperfully around 8-9). How late are you guys gonna be up?

That's a bit late to be running the dyno so we can put your Sonoma on some other time. Give me a call if you get back earlier. If last time's any indication, the guys are up real late so if seeing the Pace Car late on Saturday isn't a problem that should be fine.

I'd think some guys would want to come down for the James Dean festival car show too. Is that still going on Sunday?

Reeves
09-26-2008, 09:01 AM
So what's the tentative agenda? Who's coming today (Friday) and what time? Does anyone want to do any dyno pulls this evening?

Shawn said:
>Change in plans, Saturday night is now my open night. I will be there when I get back from Muncie (hoperfully around 8-9). How late are you guys gonna be up?

That's a bit late to be running the dyno so we can put your Sonoma on some other time. Give me a call if you get back earlier. If last time's any indication, the guys are up real late so if seeing the Pace Car late on Saturday isn't a problem that should be fine.

I'd think some guys would want to come down for the James Dean festival car show too. Is that still going on Sunday?

I'm leaving Cincinnati at around 4:30pm. I'll be staying at Fleck's girlfriend's house tonight. I think Fleck might be there. She lives closer to Indy.

csxtra
09-26-2008, 09:35 AM
I'm leaving Cincinnati at around 4:30pm. I'll be staying at Fleck's girlfriend's house tonight. I think Fleck might be there. She lives closer to Indy.

So...what I'm hearing is that you don't want to make the drive up 31 to Kokomo at night in the "rolling meth lab" again? :D

I hope you guys have a great time, sorry I can't make it up there.

88_pacifica
09-26-2008, 09:40 AM

Dude... You're in my neighborhood then. Hmmm..... Maybe if Carla/Fleck is cool with it I can walk on over and generally BS around? This would be great becuase then my woman can't bltch and I can hang out as late as I want. :nod:

fleckster
09-26-2008, 10:51 AM

Very nicely done, Reeves... :clap2: :ban:

bradp
09-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Dude... You're in my neighborhood then. Hmmm..... Maybe if Carla/Fleck is cool with it I can walk on over and generally BS around? This would be great becuase then my woman can't bltch and I can hang out as late as I want. :nod:

Forward to Nate's wifey.....:thumb:

fleckster
09-26-2008, 12:50 PM
I think Nate has been having an affair with my cars...

BIGBRUDDA
09-26-2008, 12:54 PM
I think Nate has been having an affair with my cars...

You got Buuurrreekkss too Fleck?:confused:

Reeves
09-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Very nicely done, Reeves... :clap2: :ban:

:drum:

You got Buuurrreekkss too Fleck?:confused:

:confused2: HUH?

88_pacifica
09-26-2008, 01:03 PM
Forward to Nate's wifey.....:thumb:

I'm just saying that I could be in the general area and might happen to drop by...

:drum:

:confused2: HUH?

The man is inferring that I "sport wood" over GM's other fine masterpiece(Bu's)... :nod: :thumb:

BIGBRUDDA
09-26-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm refering to Nates BUICK affliction.:nod:

fleckster
09-26-2008, 01:09 PM
That wasn't was I was referring to...it appears that my brand new transmission is making noises that I don't like. I think he has been sneaking down the street and seeing my LeBaron at night wheile it has been quietly parked outside. You know his affinity for screwing up perfectly good Turbo Mopars...

88_pacifica
09-26-2008, 01:17 PM
That wasn't was I was referring to...it appears that my brand new transmission is making noises that I don't like. I think he has been sneaking down the street and seeing my LeBaron at night wheile it has been quietly parked outside. You know his affinity for screwing up perfectly good Turbo Mopars...

Oh wow.. are you serious? Although I haven't even touched it in the neighborhood, I "think" I touched the hood two weeks ago at Flecks place when Clay popped it and I looked under it. Oh MAN!! Tis TRUE!!! I am the death of TM's :nod: :confused:

thrashercharged
09-26-2008, 03:33 PM
>I'm leaving Cincinnati at around 4:30pm. I'll be staying at Fleck's girlfriend's house tonight. I think Fleck might be there. She lives closer to Indy.

>Dude... You're in my neighborhood then. Hmmm..... Maybe if Carla/Fleck is cool with it I can walk on over and generally BS around? This would be great becuase then my woman can't bltch and I can hang out as late as I want.

So I take it nothing's going on at Fleck's place tonight then - sounds like the happening place is in Westfield at Fleck's GF's place (with or without Fleck). I take it videos of drag racing probably won't be playing, maybe that new Sarah Jessica Parker movie Sex and the City instead?

Speaking of SJP, you guys just aren't old enough to remember her in the TV sitcom "Square Pegs" or the movie "Footloose" (1984) which made Kevin Bacon a star. Let me tell you - she was a hot number back then (not). For those of you too young to know, in 1982-1983 she played a nerd high school girl in Square Pegs - very popular show at the time. Who would have known that 20 years later she's be a sex symbol? Now Kim Cattrall is a different story - she got her start in the 1982 movie Porky's - she was the high school cheerleader that howled like a dog when the assistant coach did her in the locker room during the basketball game. If you haven't seen Porky's you gotta rent it.

Anyway, I take it people are heading over to Fleck's on Saturday?

88_pacifica
09-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Well... if we're getting into the "way-back" time machine, she was in a DISNEY movie "Flight of the Navigator(1986)" in which she had a small cameo role as Carolyn McAdams...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091059/

Wow was THAT a long time ago... whew

thrashercharged
09-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Youngster Nate said:

>Well... if we're getting into the "way-back" time machine, she was in a DISNEY movie "Flight of the Navigator(1986)" in which she had a small cameo role as Carolyn McAdams... Wow was THAT a long time ago... whew

Hey - I saw that movie - in the cinema, when it came out - as a college senior - on a date. Maybe with the girl that's now my wife, I can't recall anymore. The movie had Pee Wee Herman in it too. (or are you too young to remember him?) SJP's husband was in the now classic "Ferris Bueller's Day off" around that time too and Kim Cattrall in the PG rated "Mannequin".

It wasn't THAT long ago - remember, your Grand National (and most of these TMs) were built back then. Those were the days, with the GNs, Z28s, Trans Ams, Mustang 5.0s, Shelby Chargers, Daytonas and GLHs roaming wild in the streets.

Gtdhw
09-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Hey Tom. I understand about "it being too late". I am bummed a bit, but I totally understand.....but yes, Saturday evening for me...............

I loved the eighties, and still LOVE:hail: the eighties cars, the only bad part is that 220 hp is about the MAX you could find from the factory in ANY of them!

fleckster
09-27-2008, 09:18 AM
220hp isn't bad...as long as they weigh less than 3000lbs unlike today's cars. After all, my SRT-4 was rated at 215hp but weighs 2950lbs. The Spirit R/T was rated at 224hp (closer to 300hp now) and it weighs 3100lbs. Both are more than solid mid 14 second cars from the factory. That is right there with the 340hp/4100lb LX Chargers, Challengers, etc. and not much off the 300hp/3600 lbs Mustang and 362hp/4000lb G8.

GLHSKEN
09-27-2008, 09:37 AM
Or the 3600LB 3.4 pullied GP GTX....

Thrashercharged.... Been wanting to get up there and meet you. Timing just has not worked out.

bradp
09-27-2008, 02:45 PM
This sucks!!!I'm not going to be able to make it. Something came up at the last minute. Will be there next time.

fleckster
09-28-2008, 08:15 AM
Scratch one of the GLHs...we have everything off of the '85 that we wanted to get. It is setting on wheel dollies about 4 inches off the ground. We are well into the '86 as the head and turbo is off, the front hubs and axles are out, I think all the ground effects that were still on the car are off, so we need to finish the already started wiring harness removal and move on to the rear suspension...

I try and post up pictures of the carnage later. We pulled the data tags and they have the VINs if anyone wants to see if they owned either of them at one time or another. I do know that I found a picture in my stack from SDAC-8 that shows the '85 in the pits at the dragstrip! (It has unique decals and headlight covers that make it stand out.) Also we found a bag in one of them that had the name "Michael Lasecki" on it. Does anyone know him? The name sounds familiar...

moparman76_69
09-28-2008, 08:58 AM
I'm doing my own L-body parting today so I don't know if I'll be able to come up there or not.

DodgeZ
09-28-2008, 09:15 AM
well ----, I prolly would have gone if I had seen this earlier

fleckster
09-28-2008, 09:32 AM
It would have been nice to have you over, Kev but you are just under 8 hours away in Memphis! You would have made that drive for a 16 hour road trip! I mean we aren't racing or anything, just parting out cars! Maybe you can make up for Turbopalooza in Cincy in a few weeks?!?

moparman76_69
09-28-2008, 10:19 AM
It would have been nice to have you over, Kev but you are just under 8 hours away in Memphis! You would have made that drive for a 16 hour road trip! I mean we aren't racing or anything, just parting out cars! Maybe you can make up for Turbopalooza in Cincy in a few weeks?!?

How fast are you driving? It takes me 9 to get to my Dad's and he's about half an hour south of Memphis. On a side note, I'll be making that trip in a little over a week.

DodgeZ
09-28-2008, 03:04 PM

I fly for free ;)

bradp
09-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Free fairy dust huh?

DodgeZ
09-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Free fairy dust huh?

open your mouth and I'll show ya. :lol:

bradp
09-28-2008, 03:31 PM
open your mouth and I'll show ya. :lol:

I don't have a magnifying glass that will show something that small.:lol: Maybe you'll have better luck at the SRTForums:lol:

DodgeZ
09-28-2008, 03:36 PM
your mother trebek, your mother

Reeves
09-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Working on my 3rd beer now after finishing up gutting what we could (wanted to). There's other decent stuff left....but probably not worth pulling really.

Go to the for sale section and look for the thread about parting 2 glh's. Please help me get rid of this stuff. I really don't need all this stuff and don't have the room for it. Come to TURBOPALOOZA on the 25th (see the thread in the events/racing section) and get this stuff cheap. Bring beer for better deals.